Thendral

tHENDRAL FRIDAY-March 23, 2012

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Jaya for the wonderuful update...πŸ˜ƒ
Encounter list is super...πŸ‘πŸΌ...I want Lav/Bhu to be the first one...πŸ˜›

Hmm...as usual half part......Ore nalla vishayam...Shyamala...πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ...Viewers sonnathu ketutho???πŸ˜›...ithula lam following why not in TT? πŸ˜”...Good one by shyamala and was surprised that Anand supported her too, but his talks as usual not able to tolerate...Anyways, both giving back things to her dad and standing on their own leg, a welcome one and hope soon they are inline with main track too...😊

Aww nice to see 3 T's together...πŸ‘πŸΌ/...Ask for 2 T's...we are surprised with 3 T's...was a cute scene...😳...
TPS imagining things and laughing self about B's slap was super cute and nice...😳...
The way she was so close to T was cute too...and her advise about her studies...πŸ‘

HAHA...TA...rofl..antha bayam irukattum...πŸ€”...πŸ˜†...inime Charu per vaaila vanthuthu...appo iruku unaku...Aww liked the comment by TPS a lot - Both T's playing around like kids😳...(TPS u got good timing athaan u saw their happy moments...aana naanga...oru 2 months munnala shd have seen...U might slapped TAπŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

A good way to end the weekend...πŸ‘πŸΌ...And the phone teasing...😍...waiting for next week and promo...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Jeya Akka for the wonderful Update!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ Poor You, last time 10 mins Anand and this time 9 mins Anand😭 A πŸ€— for you akkaπŸ€—.

Thank God they are moving to new house. CTs pls from here on link them with T&T or dont show😭
Illathi if u want show only 5 mins of themπŸ˜† But i liked it how they gave all the jewels, key and house back. Good BujjisπŸ‘πŸΌ

Awww the smile on Tps face was nice.πŸ˜† She couldnt blv that Thuls slapped her nu. OMG, i thought she is gonna tell TA the truth, but then somehow she maati pesufied. Haha TA you deserve this scarednessπŸ˜† Good inime when u talk with her 4 adi thalli talkπŸ˜† Somehow i liked the part, it was soo cute. Loved it when TPS went to Thuls and touched her😍 Like a mom, sooo cuteeπŸ˜ƒ 
Loved T&T end smile and they both are sooo lovely together😍

Menno promo scene innum varala😭 Hope next week is goodπŸ˜ƒ
Have a nice weekend FriendsπŸ€—
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The second part a real delight to update.  Sundari's happiness turned out to be quite infectious and we cud not help being happy for her.
It was like a new life for sundari after she heard abt the slap..T's slap has def given sundari a new lease of life and this is the first time she must have been happy in years and it was def a joy to watch that.
Her warning TA to be careful abt T-super..wish this warning had  come a little before though..anyway glad that it came...TA detailing abt T's slap just as super...looks like deep down he has got the shock of his life..
TT look, very brief still a welcome sight and inspite of 3 days of anand, the week leaves us with a smile..
waiting for the promo and sundari teasing bhu abt the slap on monday...
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments My Dear Vjayam!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Mr. Anand Scene - 😲πŸ₯±πŸ˜•πŸ˜” 🀒😭😑- i don't care if he go to his old house or even hut...but if that guy ever change into evil saying being good doesn't let him achieve in life...i will kill him😑

TPS is so sweet...she is caring too...so nice to see her warning T that B might do any hindrance to her studies and asked her to be careful.
mala_15 thumbnail
                                             Thanks Vjayam for the update.

Anandh' s scene was boring as usual  . Shyamala's family irritated the viewers a lot 😈😑 . It would be better if the director links Anandh's track πŸ€”πŸ€” with the main track πŸ˜’ rather than showing it as a separate track πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜² .

It was nice to see TPS paying a visit to T&T's house πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š and also thanked our hero πŸ˜› for preventing the bank to sanction loan for Bhuvana πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰  . As expected , Sundari had come to know the hatred which Thulasi has on the arrogant lady πŸ˜‰ which will lead her to use our heroine as a trump card against the devil πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ€’ .

Finally it was good to see T&T together πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› and now I feel that TPS will support our cute couple πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— only for the reason that they have also become an enemy for the hospital mistress Bhuvana   and at the same time , the characterless lady will use Lavanya πŸ‘ as a trump card against T&T 😳☺️ which I feel will be interesting to watch πŸ₯³ . Lets wait and see 😍 .
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam...enjoyed today's episode and to add feather to its cap your update was simply superb!!!πŸ‘

The cozy get together between Tamil, Sundari & Thulz was such a pleasant treat to the eyes and ears. It was indeed delightful that when I retire to bed shortly I would be smiling in my sleep till dawn..!!πŸ˜‰

Sundari almost leaked out the truth of Bhu's connection with Thuls esp. when she said that Bhu got the slap from the right person. She quickly managed to cover her slip up when a puzzled TA asked her what she was talking about.. Why was she hiding the truth from both T & T? What do you think could be the possible reason for her to do so? From an earlier promo it looked like she has informed Bhu of Thulz oda identity. Perhaps she knows that sooner or later the truth will be revealed and that she would have wanted Bhu to know of this first before reaching the ears of T & T..πŸ˜›

To be frank I am least interested in Bujipa & Bujima's routine happenings. Its just to lighten up our tension when we are slapped with more serious events.πŸ€ͺ

Gudnite everyone..!!πŸ₯±

Edited by Sue Nair - 12 years ago
AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks vjayam.

something is coming up in 1-3 weeks.
MaryAnne23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mala24

. As expected , Sundari had come to know the hatred which Thulasi has on the arrogant lady πŸ˜‰ which will lead her to use our heroine as a trump card against the devil πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€’πŸ€’ .

Although Snndari is realy sweet-natured and motherly, I can't help but wonder how her using T in this way wd affect TA/T. Makes me wonder if,just like Sudha who can be  selfish and manipulative sometimes, that Sundari also has grey shades which might come out later on.
SHe did say once, when she bumped into MM and T at the provision shop that, she'll make BHU use her own finger to poke her own eyes...so we know that she'll def "exploit' this opportunity.
But who knows...maybe it might only do good for T.
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Always our most awaited scene gets pushed to monday. Grrr. I so wanted to see TPS's verupethufying Bhu, the phone conversation scene today. =(

omg never expected Anand to back Shyamala's decision of returning all the seer varusai she got from her father. I thought he will be shocked and going to bulty adichify. 🀣 But he started removing the jewels promptly along with her. Adisayam aanal unmai. Ethana naal this vairagyam nu therila. Lets see. But his track was too long today too. :@

lol TPS expressions and the way she said that she missed the kaatchi were funny. But I still don't understand why she is not confiding the truth about the real identity of Bhu to TA. :S Does she have any hidden agenda? Neverthless it is nice that she genuinely cares for T even after knowing she is her sakalathi's daughter. ;)
Edited by jinju - 12 years ago