Fantabulous friday ..awesome episode

Posted: 12 years ago
Ya i know according to story its most heart breaking episode as ashni left each other today , separation happened n judai begins now but the way it is portrayed n executed i just super liked it . πŸ‘ 10 on 10 for the makers πŸ‘πŸΌ

AWESOME DIALOGUES πŸ‘
AWESOME EXECUTION πŸ‘
AWESOME ACTING BY BOTH KRITIKA N SHARAD  πŸ‘

So the ysday precap was made to fool all of us πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† they showed that nidhi will not go to meet ashu n wilL cry in her room but it was exact opposite today ..nidhi was equally desperate to meet ashu πŸ‘ ..Db ne roka but baba permitted her as he knew smwhr that its her final good bye to ashu  

pathar ko pyar karo to punya but insaan ko pyar karo to paap πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

n yes baba was right nidhi went there to end their relationship πŸ˜­ This part was the best part of the show ...nidhi n ashu convo β€οΈ touched the heart ...their love , pain , sorrow , sacrifice everything was upto mark n heart wrenching πŸ˜­β€οΈ first time after new ashu i felt the magic of ashni πŸ‘πŸ‘

They were discussing the same thing which we discussed ysday ..nidhi admitted that its their fault that they dint recognise the side effects of their love before .pyar karte waqt samaj ke rules n family ki khushi ko bhool gaye n ashu was also right n asked what's their fault ?  what's his fault ? is age difference his fault ? n nidhi replied kash iska answer humare paas hota πŸ˜­ ..then that  "sadak " example was perfect ...sadak milti hi hai alag hone ke liye πŸ˜­ .. humne chaurahe par ghar bana liya tha n ashu replied - next time dhyaan rakhenge ..milenge to bas haal chaal poochnege but ghar nahi banayenge ...πŸ’”πŸ˜­ ...

ashu - hey doc 
nidhi - good bye sir 
ashu - no bye no alvida πŸ˜­

kabhi alvida na kehna πŸ˜­ ..good choice of song i was thinking of it πŸ‘πŸΌ n then their dream of  holding n stopping  each other from going was awwwπŸ₯Ί 

n d other best part is changed ashu ..he was not angry or frustrated but supported nidhi 's decision ...This is called TRUE LOVE β€οΈ ...
ashu - u cant take decision on ur own 
nidhi - u love me more than i love u n appne mujhe haq diya hai ..agar mere itni chot pahuchane ke baad bhi aap mei baat maan gaye to samjhungi ki aap ab bhi mujhse pyaar karte hai πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

OMG SUCH AN EMOTIONAL N TOUCHY SEQUENCE ..FEELED IT TO THE CORE ...ASHNI ROCKS YAAR πŸ‘πŸΌ

then the whole song sequence was good ..both r half dead now ..n kerela trip over ..after returning back ashu still thinking about nidhi 's pain ...n anji n rohan upset from nidhi ..how could she do that ..." unhone mujhse pyar karne ki kimat chukai hai " πŸ˜­

n precap was killing man ..nidhi n ashu both trying to show their fake happiness to world with silent love inside ..😭 ..rohan can see the truth on nidhi's face ..n mallu is happy after knowing the truth from ashu 

overall BEST EPISODE ..ASHNI CHEMISTRY WAS AMAZING ..N DIALOGUES WERE UFFF HIGHLY SUPERB ..GREAT JOB KTLK TEAM πŸ‘

only thing is little weak - logic behind separation ..wish it could have been more strong n logical..as it feels like ashni pyar ke pehle exam mein hi fail ho gaye ..it looks like sacrifice less n defeat more ...  ...
chalo ab now great suspense what next ?? as nidhi said very openly that they will not see each other again then it closes all the possibilities of nidhi's return to hospital πŸ€’ .Grrr ..then what ? leap ?? or smthn else ? 
Great post ShikhaπŸ‘πŸΌ...cant wait to watch the episode now...am sure both will go seperate ways for a  while but neither of them will get married and Nidhis father will eventually be the one to unite them...πŸ‘

As for logic behind the seperation...well its underlined since day one...the AGE FACTORπŸ˜†
Edited by gees - 12 years ago

WOW great post Shikha u summed it up to the core loved today's episode was really touching and it made u cry with them really dont know what next week holds for us but this is a really good track just hope Nidhi immerses herself in work if Kotnis then some other hospital.

100% agreed.Today's one was the best episode.Everything was more than perfect.Sharad-Kittu were in best form today.Farewell "DOC" was mindblowing.I know Ashu is the Hero today but today's Nidhi also deserves some sympathy.She is ruining herself also!And Ashu,what can i say-after being heartbroken,he is thinking about Nidhi.Amazing Love this is.
gr8 post shikha... can say one thing .. ur a very sentimental person.. ur post has the sensitivity ... epi was really mindblowin.. in SK s own words..
love this new ashu nidhi jodi... am not really sad coz i know no matter wat happens ,their love for each other wil never die.. n they will eventually be together...
ab to ek hi gaana yaad aa raha hai.. kavyanjali song
Woh Mile The
Kyun Mile The
Dekhne Bas Unhe Waqt Bhi Ruk Gya

Woh Pyar Tha
Chune Jise Eik Pal Ke Liye Aasma Juk Gya

Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago
  ek dusre ke beinteha pyaar ... yehi ek wajah hai ki  mallu jeet ker ke bhi haar gayee, lakh koshish ke baad bhi  woh humesha "friends" hi rahgi,,,,,,,,,,,,,, aaj sech me lag raha tha ashu ka dard jaise tv screen se nikalkar hamare dil taq pahucha hai...  just hatt's off to SK,  aaj ashu ka dard labzo me bayan nahi kiya jaa sakta...

anyway ab aham baat yeh hai ki aage kya? ek lovestory me  jub break-up ho gaya . aur jub ek dusre se milne ya bateen na karne ka faisla ker liya hai, to phir ab sirf itna dekhna hai  aage kya?

mere pass na labz hai na  kuch kehne ki chah! per ummed ek zaroor hai ki ek din phir ashni milenge, aur ek din unka pyaar zaroor jeet jayega...  per pehle yeh bharosha tha ki nidhi zaroor laregi per ab nidhi pe bilqul yaqeen nahi raha... haan ek baat ho sakti hai yeh dard nidhi ko sach much strong bana de ...

Wonderful analysis shikhaπŸ‘. I too wonder what will happen next week. Mayb they will show time passes but it doesnt lessen nidhi's pain. Or is it Mallu-Ashu marriage. Cant think it will be ashu marriage cox then it wont be affecting AshNi now. Infact nidhi will just cry more buckets and wish him well Never trusted the CV's of this show but now cant even fathom what they have planned
Shikha, lovely post. You summed up my feelings to the 'T'. This was a separation but this was the best epi till dateπŸ˜ƒ and even the separation handled so maturely, thank God no OTT rona-dhona. πŸ‘πŸΌ They just had a defeated, resigned acceptance of the fact. It certainly touched my heart.

I loved Ashu's 'Hey Doc'. His voice trembled because he knows this will be his last time and she says 'Goodbye Sir' and knows its the last time she will address him as such..😭. Beautiful dialogs. πŸ‘ SK and KK were really good, though SK was better! πŸ‘

The other thing I am very happy about is that they broke up after the 'No touch Policy' has been removed. I know, sounds wierd but what to do...touch romance to nahi hai, at least touch judaii to mili! πŸ˜³  His wiping her tears, them holding hands like they did not want to let go and then during the song how each one thinks of stopping the other...oh! it certainly brought tears to my eyes. Just imagine of this judaii without all these little 'touchy', feely things!!

For the first time I cannot imagine where the show is going, anyways...
Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago
good analysis Shika!!!

lovely episode !!! SK / KK rocking!!