Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
truely awesome epi...SK/KK at their best...one of the best epis of KTLK...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post again Shika,it really was a fab episode,a very emotional one,couldn't stop crying...Ashni were fab...for me though Sk stole the show with his emoting of pain through his face and body language,I still feel KK needs to work just a little harder to have us engage in the pain of Nidhi...I very well know she can do it as she is a fabulous actress.Precap mademe angry though,seeing Mallu's smug face,tomorrow's gana be her day of joy and happiness where her and Sultry Sue will be partaying...😑...can't wait for Ashni comeback to put everyone in place again!
Sonni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Review, it was deffo one of the best Separation Episode, one we call"Mutually Separated" no hard feelings:) very matured and chic manner the whole episode was executed. It showed the level of understanding between the two and the amount of respect& love both has for each other! Ashu not angry, misunderstanding Nidhi was awesome, the precap clearly shows that they both enacting on what they both agreed and promised each other, to live for others even if its fake.. hope we see now Nidhi joining work  and we get to watch them again falling in love all over again: πŸ˜‰..and for a change KTLK is all secretive on where they heading with story line and its deffo gonna be interesting!! Sharad deffo stole the show ,Kritz was great too.. looking forward to next week's episodes!!becoz no matter what ASHNI will come back together in sometime.. πŸ˜³ Edited by Sonni - 12 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kabi alvida na kehnaa Gr8 shikha ji
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Ya , it was an fab epi πŸ‘πŸΌ actually 1 of the best till date πŸ˜
am still feeling Ashu & Nidhi's pain n crying for them πŸ˜­
n the alvida scene ( Kabhi alvida bg song ) was superb ,, the best .. n ya , then their dream of  holding n stopping  each other from going was awww πŸ˜ ( first i thought it was real , but it was a dream πŸ˜’ ... when this scene was playing , i really wanted Nidhi to run n hug Ashu , n she did πŸ€—
really a wonderful epi , Ashu & Nidhi scene made my day πŸ˜ 
n the precap was mindblowing .. finally Ashu is back to the hospital as Dr. .. cant wait to see Sharad in Dr.'s look .. n Nidhi is trying to hide her pain from her family πŸ˜” but waiting to see what Nidhi is gonna do now ?!!
Just wanna Ashu & Nidhi to meet in the hospital , n their love story to start again .. ( as " hey doc & Sir " ) ;)
keep rocking Kittu & Sharad β€οΈ

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The dialogue and expressions from both were so powerful that it is still haunting my mind.Nidhi's guilt yet helplessness,immense Love andpain was perfectly expressed by fist two sentences-"Apki Ummedo Ko Jhuta Kaise Sabeed Hone Deta" and thereafter "Kiyn Bulaye Hai Mujhko,Imtihaan Leneke Liye",these were best chosen.And when Ashu said in trembling voice"Hey Doc,Phir Se Kabhi Ghar Nahi Banaungi" or "Koshish Karungi Zinda Rahene Ki",it made just impossible to stop the tears.And finally Alvida Wale Baat and the Song made it the Best Ever Episode.
Sharad and Kittu were amazing.Thanks to the Cv's also.
Maheen_Ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow great post Shikha πŸ‘... I just super loved today's epi πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 
Aaahhh Ashni rocks β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰
shamil thumbnail
lovely post shikha
still dont feel empathy for nidhi though the cvs are trying hard to make her look like another victim. every one including ashu worried for her while viewers like me wanna pull N's hair out lol
SK was brilliant but KK still needs to improve- her dialogue delivery didnt impress me
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post AShikha.
Missed the first part of the epi..caught it from the song only...
Ur post brought tears to my eyes...so am dreading to see it now...
But will watch it because of Ashni...
Dreading what is gonna happen next...Just don't want Ashu to get engaged to Mallu...Dont want that gloating b**** to win...

Hope the CVs have planned an interesting continuation...

As for the last bit in ur post... logic behind separation ..wish it could have been more strong n logical..as it feels like ashni pyar ke pehle exam mein hi fail ho gaye ..it looks like sacrifice less n defeat more ...  ...

@ Bold...U are bang ion in this point...They have given up without a fight which is quite contrary to the basic concept of the show...Kuch to log kahenge...Now where is this log kahenge part if they are not ever going to meet!!!!!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Lovely analysis Shikha...!! Dialogues were nice...esp DB-Nidhi... n thereafter Nidhi-Ashu..!!

Both SK-KK did a great job...!! While the thot of AshNi separation hurts... we also know that... 'Raat ke baad hi savera hota hai'!

A new morning will dawn that will again.. create situations for AshNi reunion coz.. as Ashu had said.. ZINDAGI wanted them together and they came together.. fell in love... n it will be ZINDAGI that will unite them as well..!!

While the thot of AshMa marriage track ewws me out... it seems logical.. however i did have preferred a return of the strong.. detached Ashu.. who makes work his worship and silently laments the loss of the LOVE of his life..!! About Nidhi.. well she has chosen the tears.. so mite as well shed some balti... i dont mind..at all!! May be..then the REAL FATHER bit of BABA will wake up...!! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago