Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

benefits of seperation track

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

was thinkin wats goin on in CVs ke dimag me...

2 be honest ,am not really worried abt ashu n nidhi.. coz we know they both love each other n have faith in each other's love ...just are majboor n they know it.. but was thinkin abt d positive n negative outcomes of this track..

here i go.

1. audience lapping up ashu's misery n nidhi ke aansoo.. hence SK's chances of being accepted as ashu increase dramatically ... hence increased TRPs ..we need this if we wanna survive IPL n then massacre for timeslots when  KBC comes back.

2.we will get 2 see more of doctor ashu n hence hospital.

3.may b to distract nidhi n keep her bizzie , taklu or  screechy herself would suggest her 2 join hospital...

4.may b they will send her to maharashtra(mind u ,not mumbai ,but maharashtra) n arman will do d same for ashu.. n since it is such a small town ,they will again end up being junior senior respectively.

5..we might get 2 see jealous nidhi.. she might see some chick talkin 2 ashu ..may be relative of a patient or arman's friend n will be all jealous...

6.we will get 2 see mallu making one last attempt 2 try 2 marry ashu... may b will reveal that she has his house .. n ashu will agree 2 marry her.. get 2 sign d papers transferrin house in his name... n chicken out at the last minute.. i mean at the time of bharo maang..hence he will have the cake n eat it too.. ie .. he will finally get nidhi n live wid her in that house.. thats wat he wanted na... 

7. mallu in her anger n to save her izzat ,will marry sumone else ,hence ashu will get rid of her once for all..

8. no more screechy's screeching... she doesnt have a reason u see

9.we already have KK fans here n watchin d show...more SK fans will cum as he n d show make a big impact on them... may b migrate from his earlier shows.. n we will have ... whoopsie daisie   

Ohh yeah..
negative outcome..
1.more of mallu n sultry sue's scheming
2.gonna need more tissues per audience ..hence more kharcha on audience's part ... but anythin for u ashu.. me already made a note 2 buy extra tissues ..n backup as well .. for gud measure...

Edited by deepa_jd - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously fabulous post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ We need more of these to keep the KTLK IF forum's temperature cool, which is reeling from the shock of the current separation.

One thing is very sure that they made Nidhi's character so pathetic inorder to make the people side with  SK whole heartedly and it totally worked. Ashu turned into the hero I always wanted him to be. He showed that he fell in love deeply and sans any weakness. This Ashu is someone whom a girl can trust her heart with and not a guy who can backtrack any moment.πŸ‘πŸΌ

And yeah I am so excited to see Mr. Kelkar in scrubs and being all business like and really hope that CVs fulfill my wish.πŸ₯³

Even though I am surprisingly fine with Mallu's presence, I dont want the stupid Suhasisni anywhere around my Ashu. She is way too crude for my taste to be even considered a vamp.

I had a brilliant idea though remembering DK. If the Cvs start showing Anjie and Ranganath getting serious and trying to get married and then Nidhi and Ashu have to help them out in order to convince Anjie's parents then even if they dont want to meet they will meet and we will get more separation romance. However the Anjie Rangu afffair is still not at that phase and hence the major hurdle in my idea.

πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohinee

Seriously fabulous post. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ We need more of these to keep the KTLK IF forum's temperature cool, which is reeling from the shock of the current separation.

I had a brilliant idea though remembering DK. If the Cvs start showing Anjie and Ranganath getting serious and trying to get married and then Nidhi and Ashu have to help them out in order to convince Anjie's parents then even if they dont want to meet they will meet and we will get more separation romance. However the Anjie Rangu afffair is still not at that phase and hence the major hurdle in my idea.

πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•

thanks mohinee...
@ bold.. benefit number 10...may b they will develop ranga anji track for sum days ...
i like it .. keep goin.. add new benefits ...
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deepa and Mohinee, talking abt Ranjie, I think logically, Ashni break-up will have an adverse effect on Ranjie too. Do you think Anjie will feel like going ahead after seeing Nidhi's haalat and the anjaam of Ashni. While Ranji dont have to contend with age gap issues, Anjie's dad is totally authoritarian and dictatorial. If a jovial, broadminded dad like col. verma, who nidhi always considered more as a friend than as a father, could turn into a strict 18th century dad overnight, how can expect something from her own dad, with whom she does not even share a comfort level? She is even scared to talk to him about just anything.    
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshirley

Deepa and Mohinee, talking abt Ranjie, I think logically, Ashni break-up   

well.. me thinks anjii might be scared of gng ahead wid d relationship ..coz pyar gave only dukh 2 nidhi.. but mr solanki doesnt have a reason 2 reject ranga...talku had only one problem wid ashu.. his age...nothin else.. yaha vo problem bhi nahi hai..
 i mean he is a bachelor.. young.. handsome,successful ...makes a decent livin.. so cant imagine him gng against this rishta.. unless he has already chosen someone already .. may b rohan...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. Ranji track is good, will provide a lot of light moments and also they will act like a messenger service...Nidhi's news will reach Ashu and Ashu's news will reach Nidhi. 😊

Nidhi's biggest disadvantage...she does not have a mother, but not Anji. Shyama knows how to handle Solanki when it comes to anything about Anji. Unlike with Nidhi, Shyama deffo has more rights here. Moreover didn't Solanki and Shyama have a love marriage? πŸ˜‰ So, maybe like in DK this pair will head towards marriage first...see another marriage track!!! Ashni can meet again 'itefaq se', ring any bells people? πŸ˜› marriage track like priyanka's marriage the first time???? πŸ˜†
sudhajo thumbnail
Thanks for a fabulous post. I have been reading this forum since long, but never tried to post a comment. Sort of a fan of all of u who has been sharing updates n views. This is my first post. Today could not stop myself from posting as yesterday's was slightly 😭 . 
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Post Dear.I really liked your 4th point-AshNi in some other place than Lucknow and yes,would be better if anyhow RanJI and RoMaan joins them.Mallu will be off at least.
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
out of the topic post but still i felt i shld share...nidhi's nana's entry is confirmed yaarπŸ‘..KW is shooting with aloknath ji...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Super post and great ideas Deeps πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Indeed... separation track can have POSITIVE effects.. if the CVs make a positive use of it..!! They really hv to get the HOSPITAL back in the focus.. or m sorry to say... ganga jamuna saraswati too cant get TRPs...! Ppl rather watch IPL than the sob fest.. with no HOPE πŸ˜³

I want to watch proper tracks of RanJi .. and Rohan or Mandira...!! AshNi can act as cupids for RanJi and help to unite them... in the process relive their own LOVE STORY!