Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

benefits of seperation track - Page 2

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-aardhan

I agree. Ranji track is good, will provide a lot of light moments and also they will act like a messenger service...Nidhi's news will reach Ashu and Ashu's news will reach Nidhi. 😊

πŸ˜†

agree wid ya.. anji's mum will support her ... n what marriage in DK r u referin 2.. dint see DK ..hence dunno

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sudhajo

Thanks for a fabulous post. I have been reading this forum since long, but never tried to post a comment. Sort of a fan of all of u who has been sharing updates n views. This is my first post. Today could not stop myself from posting as yesterday's was slightly 😭 . 

my pleasure sudha..plz do share ur views.. we would love 2 know ur POV as well...
n dont feel sad.. its a seperation but due to this seperation both will realise their love for each other even more.. esp nidhi..may b she will realise that she loves ashu 2 much to let go of him..
n when they meet ,it will be a celebration moment.. me to gonna treat myself 2 my fav mtichoor laddoo from my fav sweet shop(i avoid it coz its so high cal,makes me feel so guilty)
jayanti_dj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-SwastikAshNi

Good Post Dear.I really liked your 4th point-AshNi in some other place than Lucknow and yes,would be better if anyhow RanJI and RoMaan joins them.Mallu will be off at least.

thanks dear.. me 2 thinks 4th option is d most sensible n logical... both need a change of scenery
jayanti_dj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-niniborn2rule

out of the topic post but still i felt i shld share...nidhi's nana's entry is confirmed yaarπŸ‘..KW is shooting with aloknath ji...

where did u get this info from nini?
share it plz
may be he went to a remote mandir to pray 2 bhagwan jee for givin nidhi sadbuddhi n takrao nanajee there? or may b its for his other show on star
jayanti_dj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Armu4eva

Super post and great ideas Deeps πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Indeed... separation track can have POSITIVE effects.. if the CVs make a positive use of it..!! They really hv to get the HOSPITAL back in the focus.. or m sorry to say... ganga jamuna saraswati too cant get TRPs...! Ppl rather watch IPL than the sob fest.. with no HOPE πŸ˜³

I want to watch proper tracks of RanJi .. and Rohan or Mandira...!! AshNi can act as cupids for RanJi and help to unite them... in the process relive their own LOVE STORY! 

guys would wanna watch ipl.. but the ladies at homes prefer tears i think..
anyways me least interested in IPL .. so m gonna stick here
@bold.. like this...
am lookin forward 2 ur ideas as well tanu...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-deepa_jd

agree wid ya.. anji's mum will support her ... n what marriage in DK r u referin 2.. dint see DK ..hence dunno

In DK Dr. Irfan and Zoya's friend Angie get engaged. This happens when there is a minor separation/ tension between Ahmer and Zoya regarding the house. Ofcourse this story has moved away from DK but the situation right now is somewhat comparable to the one in DK.
jayanti_dj thumbnail

In DK Dr. Irfan and Zoya's friend Angie get engaged. This happens when there is a minor separation/ tension between Ahmer and Zoya regarding the house. Ofcourse this story has moved away from DK but the situation right now is somewhat comparable to the one in DK.

does she marry irfan? omg i think this could be it.. they might be heading to this hence will be hichkichat n naino ki basha.. galti se haath thaamna.. ek doosre se nazar nahi hatna .. n hence flashbacks n all .. they might wanna go back to DK  ... thank u so much dear...u gave me a new hope..
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-deepa_jd

does she marry irfan? omg i think this could be it.. they might be heading to this hence will be hichkichat n naino ki basha.. galti se haath thaamna.. ek doosre se nazar nahi hatna .. n hence flashbacks n all .. they might wanna go back to DK  ... thank u so much dear...u gave me a new hope..

Well, this is the least I could do to bring a smile on your face this weekend!πŸ˜ƒ
And Deepa, as far as I can remember there is only an engagement ceremony between Irfan and Angie when there is tension between Ahmer and Zoya regarding the house.

Please if anyone is an expert in DK can you confirm this for me?
Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Well, this is the least I could do to bring a smile on your face this weekend!πŸ˜ƒ
And Deepa, as far as I can remember there is only an engagement ceremony between Irfan and Angie when there is tension between Ahmer and Zoya regarding the house.

Please if anyone is an expert in DK can you confirm this for me?

Yes only an engagement ceremony.. here also they can show na... Solanki opposes and AshNi help RanJi unite πŸ˜³
jayanti_dj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Armu4eva

Yes only an engagement ceremony.. here also they can show na... Solanki opposes and AshNi help RanJi unite πŸ˜³

agar yeh ho jaye na ,to mazaa a jaye..
am already dreamin of ashu n nidhi tryin 2 be   wanting to convince solankis .. also helpin ranga n anjii when they fight . they will have 2 meet  ... no choice...yeee   
u guys are the best ... am soo happy