Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think Nidhi will try to meet or talk to Ashu for some time as she promised her Baba that now she will never meet or talk to Ashu.

And I really don't want Nidhi to meet or talk to Ashu and vice a versa...

Instead she should show her baba n db that even if she is loving Ashu, not able to live without him and sad due to separation cause of baba n db she is doing all this just for their happiness. Only then Baba n DB realize seeing sad, udas, apnehii khayalo me khoi khoi si Nidhi..that they have done wrong with her... and then their eyes will open.

shamil thumbnail
awesome deeps🤣
the 4th point- yeah Maharashtra is such a small town actually smaller than kerala🤣 so very easy for them to meet again
on a serious note- am looking forward to this track. ost probably she will join another hospital in another 'village' called Andhrapradesh this time and ashu to will end up there and phir...nainon ki bhaaashaaa
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamil

awesome deeps🤣

the 4th point- yeah Maharashtra is such a small town actually smaller than kerala🤣 so very easy for them to meet again
on a serious note- am looking forward to this track. ost probably she will join another hospital in another 'village' called Andhrapradesh this time and ashu to will end up there and phir...nainon ki bhaaashaaa

thanks shamo..
she better not cum 2 my village called andhra pradesh .. me all ready wid belan,chappal, sandal , kadchi 2 maaro her dauda dauda kar for breakin poor ashu's heart
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous post Deepa...đź‘Ź đź‘Ź  đź‘Ź đź‘Ź ...

I also think that this turn of events is a well thought out plan by the CVs to shift focus on new Ashu (SK)...And as far as reports go I think they have succeeded in their attempt...This new Ashu is a well-focused, deeply in love Doctor, who would do anything for his lady-love Nidhi...even if it means sacrificing the only chance of happiness he has in his life...

I too am longing to see SK in scrubs...And now that Ashu is to be back in hospital we will get some hospital scenes also...I just don't want him to marry Mallu...Can't bear to see evil winning...

As for Ranjie track...will be nice to see their love story developing further...Will bring some much desired relief to the Ashni separation (sad) track...

As it is I cried after watching yesterday's episode and I know I will have to be prepared to shed some further tears as this separation continues...Have already stock-piled my supply of tissues after seeing yesterday's episode...

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Fabulous post Deepa...đź‘Ź đź‘Ź  đź‘Ź đź‘Ź ..

thanks mehek...
yah me 2 bought loads of tissues... taki jab jab show ke baare me sochen,tab bhi ro sake ...
i mean ro sake ... show ke saath bhi show ke baad bhi