Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU 23/3/12 : Kunal and Siddhi Miss Each Other!!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
First 2 comment!...😃...yay!...finally Kunal realises dat he loves Siddhi and that he is incomplete without her...hala luiya!...can't wait 2 c Kunal beating the crap out of Rohit...haha...can't wait 2 watch the next epi...

SaPpHiRe aKa PrIaNkA
snehasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update dear i always waite for your update 🤗
Simran114 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the amazing update😛. I especially loved the emoticon for "rohit get scared". Thakral cracked me up today😆. And kunal is missing siddhi and saying he needs her. Can't wait for monday!
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the WU
🤣i'm liking thakral family scenes nowadays especially Daddy T
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A nice episode, Kunal's realisation, brought out so beautifully.. Precap promises an interesting episode for Monday.. Fabulous WU, Thanks a lot Maria.. :)
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice Update off the episode Maria...but in today's episode... Siddhi's dialogues"kya woh mujhe miss kar rahe honge" and "aaj shayad pehlii baar unhe mujhse door hone ka ehsas hoga" made me think she is actually happy that her kidnapping would teach Kunal a lesson...😆...instead it should have been better if CVs had shown her worried about kahin mujhe dhoondte dhoondte Rohit unko hee nuksaan pahuchane kee koshish na kare...
Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the awesome update maria..

sareke sare darpok bhare pade hai THakral house mein...Kunal's wife...kunal's wife..as if Obama's wife...they speak as if Kunal is some DOn
sindhusri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nice update...i really liked the way kunal felt for siddhi..he had tears in his eyes while thinking about siddhi was really touching...i feel very bad for kunal as he is helpless...i also liked the scene where sinal looked at the moon and remembered their sweet moments...hope this will lead to their confession and this is the time for kunal to realize that he cannot live without siddhi even not for a minute...
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the awesome brief update.