OS- Beautiful Always (Raji) part 3 updated

Posted: 12 years ago
when i saw the last scene of fridays episode i thought jigar was going to come and appreciate her beauty. in mymind i was dreaming that-

jigar comes in after jogging and hears rashi complaining and asks her whts wrong(in his usual tone). rashi starts complaining about her eyes. jigar holds rashi's hands and bring her close to him. then he says how beautiful she is in a romantic tone but rashi disagrees and says that she is looking horrible and no matter how she looks jigar always compliments her so there is no use in asking him. jigar agrees with her and says that today she isn't loking asa good as usual but he can make her look better. rash asks how. jigar requests her to close heer eyes, aconfused rashi does so after a bit of arguing (its in her nature- argue). jigar cups her face, brings his face closer to hers so the tips of their nose touch. he slowly drives his noes over hers and stops right above her eyes. then he takes a whi to stare at her and then gently kisses her eye lids. all thi time jigar was holding rashi by the arm but now wraps his arms around rashis waste making their bodies touch and sees rashis face , bright red cheeks, shy happy excited smile on her lips. jigar says in husky voice that now she can open her eyes. rashi does so looking down then jigar says that the only thing that was missing was the gorgeous smile on her face and the blush on her cheeks. then he teases her, they both laugh, rashi looks up and hugs jigar tight, jigar hugs her back asif hell never let go......(you can imagine the rest)...๐Ÿ˜‰..๐Ÿ˜ณ

ps- sorry for the grammatical errors.

part 2-

rashi and jigar were both lost in each others arms until jigar started caressing rashis back. at first it was slow and gentle but then jigar started to love the feeling of rashis skin against his palmand started pressig his hand against her back and caresing. a thrilled and shy rashi blushed more and pull back from the hug and asked jigar what is he doing. jigar  in a husky voice replied loving my wife. jigar tried pulling her closer but rashi shyly resisted and told him she has to go down to make breakfast preparations. jigar turned her around so that her back now faced the bed and not the mirror. he slowly started walking closer to rashi opening his jacket. rashi moved backwards. jigar opened hi jacket and threw it on the floor, rashi got scared of what he'll do next and walked back faster and ended up falling on the bed with jigar moving on top of her. jigar got on top of rashi with rashi in the middle of his legs and hand. jigar moved his upper body down towards her so his lips could meet her neck. rashi wrapped her arms around his back and grabbed his t shirt. jigar slowly stars kissing her neck gently after a while passionately and then he starts chewing her. rashi starts to moan and takes jigar's name which makes hi even more eager to kiss her, feel her,make her his. after a while jigar looks up to find rashis eyes shut tight and her cheeks bright red and afcourse her breathtaking smile. rashi realising the kisses have stopped opens her eyes to see jigar staring into them with curiosity and eager ness on hi face. jigar gives rashi a smile and bents down to kiss her lips. just as their lips are about to touch kagdi calls and a frightend rashi jumos up and quickly says sorry jigarji and tries running out of the room when jigar catches her hand and says "later tonight" rashi shyly looks back and nods, then runs out of the room leaving a impatient and eager jigar behind...

i might update more if i get time and if i day dream somthing new

part 3-

evryone had finished eating, and kagdi๐Ÿ˜ก had assigned rashi the task of cleaning all the dishes jigar was there when kagdi said so and gave raashi a pleading look but poor rashi had to listen to kagdi๐Ÿ˜” it was 1am and rashi still hadnt finished jigar was tired of waiting for her he even decorated the room with roses, balloons and fragrant candles. jigar wen down to the kitchen an heard rash rumbling about how work kagdi makes her do and this tym evn jigar has to agree this kagdi spoiled his sr but he'll def make it alryt agen.๐Ÿ˜‰...so jigar goes and stands behind rashi, rashi didnt notice, he slowly puts his hands on her shoulder. a surprised rashi turns her head to see jigar behind her. she realizes that her bach body and his front body were touching completely in sync.she carries on doing what she was and ignores him hoping he'd do sumthng rmanticand how can our sweet jigar let his wifes hopes down, jigar  delicately drives his hands from her shoulder to her palm through her hands, rashi blushes looking downโ˜บ๏ธ then gigar moves her hair and passionatly kisses her neck shoulder and back he opens the string behind her blouse with teeth and rashi turns more red all this timme jigar had one of his on both of rashis helping her rub the dishes an other under her pallu caresin her stomach๐Ÿ˜ณ rashi was having butterflies and evry kiss that jigr gave set a sensation through her body. jigar lifts his face and removes his hand from her stomch and puts them her cheek making her face turn towrds him he gntly places a kiss on her cheek then kisses her on the lips slowly the kiss turns passionate and rashi tuns her body to put her hands on gigars chest . jigar wraps his arms around rashi squeezing her toward him. their front bodies were touching and their shadow which fell on the ground looked like one not 2. jigar started to pree his hands against rashis back and caress it and rashi moved her hand from his chest to neck feeling his body and making the kiss deeper. raji forgetting whr tehy were, jigar was just about to take rashi's pallu off when...

pls comment all critisism welcum
Edited by raji_virman - 12 years ago
wow sarah !!! its lovely ...hve to say u hve a great imagination...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by RaJiforever

wow sarah !!! its lovely ...hve to say u hve a great imagination...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘

thank you so much for the appreciation. i'm glad you liked it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Ahemji

Lovely Os dear!!! Its Perfect...

thanks a lot. im really happy you all liked my first os ever. wasnt expecting so
perfect dear..!!!! wow..! really cute.. where have u been all these time.. please please write more...
Originally posted by rashi.krishna

perfect dear..!!!! wow..! really cute.. where have u been all these time.. please please write more...

ill try if i day dream again ill surely write it for all of you to read. i love discussing my thoughts.
Really nice sarah! I hope you write more!
wow!!! great sara.. please daydream and write more.. u r really awesome.. in million years nothing like this will be shown to us...๐Ÿ˜.. please please write more..
please please write more.. ๐Ÿ˜
nice please update soon.. can't wait to read..!