MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay so I started watching the show and I really think that Aditi and Neha are the same people.. Maybe the girl who met with an accident was called Aditi.. she was married to the colored eye guy..and then she met with an accident or whatever and now that two years later she has returned to the same place its the same girl she has lost her memory or something.. I think she is still married to colored eye guy and Rishi was just a way to get her there.. maybe the colored eye guy loves her and made up all that property story up.. He asked her to remove the chura too.. that is significant you see.. It can be a possibility that she has been married for long so she doesn't actually need the chura now.. 

Did they show us her getting married to Rishi?? like was Rishi's face shown??

and what's the name of colored eye guy I keep forgetting..

Neha and Aditi are same people for sureee...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Orla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Okay so I started watching the show and I really think that Aditi and Neha are the same people.. Maybe the girl who met with an accident was called Aditi.. she was married to the colored eye guy..and then she met with an accident or whatever and now that two years later she has returned to the same place its the same girl she has lost her memory or something.. I think she is still married to colored eye guy and Rishi was just a way to get her there.. maybe the colored eye guy loves her and made up all that property story up.. He asked her to remove the chura too.. that is significant you see.. It can be a possibility that she has been married for long so she doesn't actually need the chura now.. 

Did they show us her getting married to Rishi?? like was Rishi's face shown??

and what's the name of colored eye guy I keep forgetting..

his name is kabir.!

and i m also thnkg dat neha is aditi.!becaz still aditi's deadbody is not found!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Okay so I started watching the show and I really think that Aditi and Neha are the same people.. Maybe the girl who met with an accident was called Aditi.. she was married to the colored eye guy..and then she met with an accident or whatever and now that two years later she has returned to the same place its the same girl she has lost her memory or something.. I think she is still married to colored eye guy and Rishi was just a way to get her there.. maybe the colored eye guy loves her and made up all that property story up.. He asked her to remove the chura too.. that is significant you see.. It can be a possibility that she has been married for long so she doesn't actually need the chura now..  Seems plausible, will hve to wait and see

Did they show us her getting married to Rishi?? like was Rishi's face shown?? Nope, we havent seen anything about their marriage except they came on their honeymoon

and what's the name of colored eye guy I keep forgetting..  Kabir

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

seee It could well be a possibility that she is still married to Kabir..
sangadlover thumbnail
i to think that aditi is not dead and neha is aditi...because aditi deadbody is not found and im sure that neha is aditi...
rosha.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I too have a strong feeling that Aditi and Neha are same because of her expressions when Kabir was telling about Aditi was mysterious. When Kabir told Aditi died she was just looking at him in suppressed anger. Also she was asking Kabir what if Aditi comes back. It seems she is playing a game with Kabir, may be to take revenge. Any way the show is damn interesting.
sangadlover thumbnail
ya i agree wid u and ya show is simply aweesome loved it soo much