Nidhi Vs Mallika : who is the best? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Mallika is more realiable and predictable... I vote for her.

Mudra, all the points you mentioned are good. Very true.

This is the first show where constantly one of the leads is shown as weak... Till now CVs were making Ashu look like a stupid and once he is made AshMan, Nidhi is behaving like a fool.

Mudra...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aapke saamne Bolti Bandh...

Mallu  Tujhe Puraani Ab hona hoga hona hog...

Nidhi   Tujhe Sayani Ab Hona Hoga Hona Hoga...

Sabse Badi Deewani Banegi Ashu ki Raani...Bolo Bolo Kaun Hai wooo????...

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Mudra...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aapke saamne Bolti Bandh...

Mallu  Tujhe Puraani Ab hona hoga hona hog...

Nidhi   Tujhe Sayani Ab Hona Hoga Hona Hoga...

Sabse Badi Deewani Banegi Ashu ki Raani...Bolo Bolo Kaun Hai wooo????...

Iski jawaab keliye meri next post tak intejaar karna padega...
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Mallika is more realiable and predictable... I vote for her.

Mudra, all the points you mentioned are good. Very true.

This is the first show where constantly one of the leads is shown as weak... Till now CVs were making Ashu look like a stupid and once he is made AshMan, Nidhi is behaving like a fool.

I know you are more practical and choose her...πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Iski jawaab keliye meri next post tak intejaar karna padega...

Wo to Hum Karte hi Hai..Ab bhi Kar Rahe Hai..😍

Nice one Mudra,you got me πŸ˜† again...my vote goes to Mallu for now as Nidhi has really pissed me off,she has not got enough guts to stand up for her love as Mallu wiould do anything to get him and fight against the whole world for him.
so who do I choose...

hmmm east or west... Me is the best😳🀣...

on serious note... I already said I want Ashu to choose Armu or Noodle...both guy have a better backbone the those 2 ladies...
Originally posted by shali

so who do I choose...

hmmm east or west... Me is the best😳🀣...

on serious note... I already said I want Ashu to choose Armu or Noodle...both guy have a better backbone the those 2 ladies...

🀣 🀣

If the comparison chart among Ashu, Armu and Noodle is given to Nidhi / Mallika then whom do you choose?

according to me no body deserve no one in this show...if today, they behave in one way...tomorrow something else happens...CVs are on rotation duty...πŸ˜†
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
lol u r talking the way  "samaj " talks πŸ˜› samaj always wants u to have a perfect partner ..but the story is about love ..n in love "opposite attracts " funda works πŸ˜‰ nidhi is not at all like ashu ..hence she is perfect for him ...life with mallu is too boring ...pehle doctor talk then violin talk ..πŸ₯± but with nidhi u can talk everthn ..she is lively n can make ashu's life lively πŸ˜ƒ...
 like in one epi ashu talked with mallu that they both r registaan ...so obviously they cant fulfill each other but nidhi is just a drop of water in that registaan ...which can create life there .

companionship works on d funda ..1 galti kare to dossra theek kare ..perfect life is too boring anyway ..if nidhi does illogical things ashu is there to make them logical ...n when ashu shows too much perfection nidhi is there to make him little imprefect ...πŸ˜‰

n about chai n food thing ..well biwi pakaye n miyan khaye is every house story ..but jab miya biwi dono milkar ek gadbad chai ko theek banaye n phir saath piye ..to that's called ashni β€οΈ
n waise bhi in precap we have seen that she is all set to learn cooking now ..so way to go nidhi πŸ˜‰
oh i can go on n on at this topic πŸ˜› sorry πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mudraswathi

🀣 🀣

If the comparison chart among Ashu, Armu and Noodle is given to Nidhi / Mallika then whom do you choose?

according to me no body deserve no one in this show...if today, they behave in one way...tomorrow something else happens...CVs are on rotation duty...πŸ˜†
here you go... so if the cV's are on a rotation spree...
let them rotate Ashu's Sexual orientation...
they poor guy will be happier in life...

and log bahut koch kahege...
Edited by shali - 12 years ago