Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In real life GOD already decided who to marry whom!!!

Likewise in KTLK, PH already decided Nidhi to marry Ashu! So Nidhi is the best.

Its Nidhi who taught Ashu how to live life...
Its Nidhi who turned a hardstone to romantic and positive personality
Its Nidhi who gives Ashu all the happiness he deserves..
Its Nidhi who put life in Ashu just by hand touch after accident when he was heading towards death.
Its Nidhi who gives Ashu courage to accept the break-up because of deep love.
------------------------------------------------------
Its Mallu who always shouting about 12 saal friendship thing
Its Mallu who tried to create Nidhi's bad image in Ashu's eyes
Its Mallu who gone blind in one sided love and was ready to kill a child just for testing Nidhi's ability.
Its Mallu who always shouted on Ashu (almost always whenever she dislike something done by Ashu) where was Ashu always behave calmly with her.
Its Mallu who forced Ashu to think on age-gap thing when she realised Ashu's love for Nidhi so that he take step back.
Its Mallu who made Ashu to dismiss Nidhi from hospital to create space between AshNi
Its Mallu who did plenty of BAD things due to one sided love and possessiveness. She is always thinking that due to her 12 years friendship she is owing Ashu.

So ONLY Nidhi is the right bride for Ashu.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mudra mera lawyer out of town hai...Aayega tab defo banadungi..meri saari punji tumhare naam kar doongi...Ab yeh mat poochna meri poonji kya hai...Banane ke baad hi batadoongi...
...😆
Blushsarika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😃 pretty but all chances to grow fat in no time.
This was the best line. Just can't stop my laughter.
I think Nidhi would be the suitable partner for ashu in comparison to Mallika . Mallika has many grey shades in her nature ,she always takes her decision listening to her brain . Ashutosh is a sensitive person thatswhy Mallika can never win his heart.
On the otherhand Nidhi is carefree ,bubbly who can bring happiness in ashu' life. Do registan kabhi ek nahi ho sakte.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Mudra mera lawyer out of town hai...Aayega tab defo banadungi..meri saari punji tumhare naam kar doongi...Ab yeh mat poochna meri poonji kya hai...Banane ke baad hi batadoongi...

...😆

Hey mudra and mehek, i hope u wont mind my butting in between you...
Mudra, just be v. careful, ye mehek jaise baat kar rahi hai, mujhe aap ke liye darr lag raha hai, dekh lena, assets hain bhi? or only liabilities? kahi lene ke dene na pad jaayen 😆 

btw, very entertaining post mudra, thanks so much for entertaining us, on a boring weekend.
gothope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have always been a 50-50 So I can never pick regardless of how big fan of AshNI i have come to be now...
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mudra on a roll 2day...
gr8 goin...
guess nidhi ashu seperation had a hugge impact on ya
but i would still go wid nidhi...
ashu's nidhi strongest
mallu may have all these plus points.. but ashu kii nidhi ki ek smile ,adrak kii chai aur methi muthiya ke saame yeh saare gun paani bharte hain...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am trying to be more rational here in doing a character analysis between Mallu and Nidhi, trying to delve into their psyche. Irrespective of the present situation, who will be a better for Ashu?

1. Malllu is a classy female because she works hard to project her self that way...her clothes, her jewelery are all unique. Wheres Nidhi is a natural beauty who has in-built sophistication. We saw this in the dinner epi where Nidhi was charming without trying too hard and Mallu had to work on that sophisticated image, like giving those CDs.

2. Mallu is a pompous prick with a bloated ego who always wants others around her to give her attention. If any other woman dares to do better she is offended and becomes her instant enemy. This happened when Nidhi joined KGH and Ashu praised her talents. From then on Mallu has always tried to belittle Nidhi. Mallu is shallow and narrow-minded but Nidhi is warm, generous, innocent and honest.

3. Mallu is a perfectionist that borders on being obsessive and psychotic. We have seen her perfect house, perfect cooking skills, etc. Mallu loves Ashu but maybe feels that Ashu and her make a perfect couple, and wants this to become a reality. Nidhi is the opposite, she is a mess most of the times and is not apologetic about it.

4. By nature Mallu is hard-hearted, not emotional. She is a good doctor but cannot empathize with her patients. She can even stoop to using her patients for her selfish needs. Even at his hardstone best Ashu was kind and understanding with his patients. This human connection is very much there in Nidhi.

5. Mallu connects with the hardstone Ashu but that is only his facade. We have seen that underneath he is a big softie, a warm and generous person. Mallu has seen him transforming into the hardstone person but was unable to stop him from becoming one or even heal his wounds, but Nidhi did it. With Nidhi Ashu can grow as a human being but not with Mallu.

6. Mallu is extremely possessive of Ashu. She has problems when Ashu-Armaan spend time together. When she was in hospital she faked unconsciousness when Ashu mentioned going out with Armaan (she did not know Nidhi would be there). Will this attitude help Ashu's career?

7. She is controlling and bosses over Ashu. If he does not listen he is shouted at like a school boy. With Nidhi all her 'zidd' is playful. If Ashu seriously objects Nidhi reluctantly agrees. She shows her disappointment but understands and does not get angry at him.

8. Most important Nidhi makes Ashu laugh and open up. With Mallu most of the time he closes up. He discusses Nidhi with her but nothing else. With Nidhi he can talk about anything.

Basically, both Ashu and Nidhi are very giving by nature. They understand each other and want to make each other happy which will make that a harmonious union. But Mallu is a possessive shrew who may want Ashu to dance to her tunes all the time and is better as a friend/ colleague.
Edited by aardhan - 12 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mallu ko thoda hi Nidhi ke tarha Pariksha dene ki naubat aayee?Kya agar Ashu usshe 18 saal bada hota to kya tab bhi ushe Pyaar karneki himmat dikha pati?Mana ke woh 12 saal uske liye wait kiya lakin woh jaada Paagalpan thi,use Ashu ka sang accha lagti hai to kaha Ashu KGH se bhaga ja raha tha.Aur agar Nidhi bebasi me,apne khushi ke liye nahi, Ashu ka Dil toda hai to Mallu bhi jaan bujh kar hi Ashu ke khushi ko chinne ki koshish bhi ki hai aur apni iraado ka anzaam dene ke liye haivaaniat tak janeke liye taiyaar hai.Mujhe to DARR ki Shahrukh ki yaad aa gayee-"A-A-A-A-SHU"😆
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mehek25

...😆

@sshirley I agree with you...😆
Mehek...aap ka poonji pe darr lag rahah hai...Hehehe.. Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Fantastic analysis Muksonline   &  aardhan...such a deep thought...👏.I guess the story makers might have never thought all these points...and day-to-day Creatives...dont ask me..

Thanks once again...for giving us deep insight in this character comparison
Edited by mudraswathi - 12 years ago