Nidhi Vs Mallika : who is the best? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Fantastic analysis Muksonline   &  aardhan...such a deep thought...👏.I guess the story makers might have never thought all these points...and day-to-day Creatives...dont ask me..

Thanks once again...for giving us deep insight in this character comparison

Thanks Mudra. Ever since their unnecessary confrontation at that shok sabha I have wanted to write something along these lines.Actually this analysis has been in the back of my mind for sometime now and its finally seen the light of the day, thanks to your post.
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aardhan

Thanks Mudra. Ever since their unnecessary confrontation at that shok sabha I have wanted to write something along these lines.Actually this analysis has been in the back of my mind for sometime now and its finally seen the light of the day, thanks to your post.

Yes..aardhan...especially, the 5th point

"Mallu connects with the hardstone Ashu but that is only his facade. We have seen that underneath he is a big softie, a warm and generous person. Mallu has seen him transforming into the hardstone person but was unable to stop him from becoming one or even heal his wounds, but Nidhi did it. With Nidhi Ashu can grow as a human being but not with Mallu."

is very beautifully explained