TOI: TV going bold isnt gud indication-Shyama

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Television going bold is not a good indication: Nandita Puri

Meera Vohra, TNN | Mar 24, 2012, 04.40PM IST
Read More:Naya Zamana|Nandita Puri|Amrit Manthan
Television going bold is not a good indication: Nandita Puri
Nandita Puri

Actress and danseuse Nandita Puri, who is on air teleserial Amrit Manthan and has been associated in the past with shows like Naya Zamana, Karz, Chamatkar feels, "that the television going bold is not a good indication.

With several serials showing bedroom scenes is certainly not in good taste since television is still a family medium where the entire family sits and watches the various shows. Suddenly a bold scene emerging is certainly embarrassing for the entire family. It is better for such scenes to remain confine to films only as then we have the option to whether watch an adult film or not. Similarly shows like Saach Ka Samana are just cheap entertainment. Going deep into the personal lives of people is something which is in not in good taste and are just to generate publicity," she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Tanu: tfs... Agree with her.. Indeed too much of bedroom scenes shown on tv.. Balh crossed it all last week.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs Tanu. I agree with her.

@ ithasme...Well said dear...BALH really crossed it limits...I knew it was coming and did not watch it also...In fact I have not watched the show much since the Holi episode...Even in that episode all the female lead could talk about was what he hubby had done...I felt that was carrying boldness a bit too far...

Sorry its my POV...Hope I have not offended any balh fans here...