Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just a thought. Could it b baba left nidhi the house so dat he wanted AshNi to meet?? @ the beginning ashu wondered why he left that house to nidhi. My brain is in overdrive now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

Just a thought. Could it b baba left nidhi the house so dat he wanted AshNi to meet?? @ the beginning ashu wondered why he left that house to nidhi. My brain is in overdrive now๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ek baat aur bhi hai i5hy... pehle ek baar jub ashu-baba ke beech baat hui thi ashu ke marrage ko leker baba ne kaha tha "ashu teri dulhan ki main hi is kamre taq le ker aunga... aisa hi kuch line tha... ab dekhte hai  sach me kya waisa hi hoga jaisa baba ne kaha tha

aur baba ke lautne ke khushi me ashu party bhi de sakta hai aur us me rohan aayega kyon agar rohan is with shooting with aloknathji iska matlab us ne hi baba ko ashu taq pahuchaya hoga, aur itna to hai ki nidhi ko bhi pata chaleg a, either ashu will tell her, aur he will tell rohan to tell her abt her nanaji, so sab ek sath honge to zaroor...mashaallah
Edited by chumkisinha - 12 years ago
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chumkisinha

ek baat aur bhi hai i5hy... pehle ek baar jub ashu-baba ke beech baat hui thi ashu ke marrage ko leker baba ne kaha tha "ashu teri dulhan ki main hi is kamre taq le ker aunga... aisa hi kuch line tha... ab dekhte hai  sach me kya waisa hi hoga jaisa baba ne kaha tha

I cant remember any such dialogue. R you sure abt this? Any idea which episode was this?
chumki... thumbnail

Originally posted by: i5hy

I cant remember any such dialogue. R you sure abt this? Any idea which episode was this?

wait i will find out and tell abt it, lekin jahan taq hume andaza hai jub nidhi ko pata chala tha us ghar ke bare me,  us waqt ki koi epi hai, MB WAS ASHUTOSH THEN
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thr r lots of theories of how Nidhi's nana can land up betn the 2...

I think with all this bearded up Nana.. may b he has this amnesia and wudnt remember Ashu at all..

Ashu wud try to visit Nana.. or better Nana is admitted to KGH and he sees his daughter in Nidhi..and wants to c her being doctor..

Then slowly he remembers tht Ashu is indeed his Ashu..

Then wud realize thrs something betn these 2..

It will take long time but i m in no h urry.. as long as thy can start afresh..

I think only Nana can rescue both Nidhi's career and Ashu-Nidhi's luv...  and If CVs want..

I hope CVs dont throw us any bloopers and show us things  logically this time...

Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chumkisinha

wait i will find out and tell abt it, lekin jahan taq hume andaza hai jub nidhi ko pata chala tha us ghar ke bare me,  us waqt ki koi epi hai, MB WAS ASHUTOSH THEN

Yeah its correct. That was New Years episode when Nidhi invited Ashutosh to that house where he recollects the time spent with Baba.
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

thr r lots of theories of how Nidhi's nana can land up betn the 2...

I think with all this bearded up Nana.. may b he has this amnesia and wudnt remember Ashu at all..

Ashu wud try to visit Nana.. or better Nana is admitted to KGH and he sees his daughter in Nidhi..and wants to c her being doctor..

Then slowly he remembers tht Ashu is indeed his Ashu..

Then wud realize thrs something betn these 2..

It will take long time but i m in no h urry.. as long as thy can start afresh..

I think only Nana can rescue both Nidhi's career and Ashu-Nidhi's luv...  and If CVs want..

I hope CVs dont throw us any bloopers and show us things  logically this time...

Hmm..quite possible. But its not fare that due to PA Baba do not recognize Ashu. How many times Ashu should take the pain yaaar.. give him some life.

Regarding Baba recognizing Nidhi...I doubt Dr. Mathur have seen young Nidhi. Yeah its possible that he can recognize Col.Varma.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: muksonline18

Hmm..quite possible. But its not fare that due to PA Baba do not recognize Ashu. How many times Ashu should take the pain yaaar.. give him some life.

Regarding Baba recognizing Nidhi...I doubt Dr. Mathur have seen young Nidhi. Yeah its possible that he can recognize Col.Varma.

obviously alok nath doesnt recognize Nidhi.. bt if Rohan brings him home and Nidhi can recognize him .. she knows everything na..๐Ÿ˜ณ.. so v mite c Nidhi in KGH for sake of Baba.. and if Baba is admitted in KGH thn it wud b sone pe suhaga... and i want the Raja-Titli story back...๐Ÿ˜ณ
chumki... thumbnail

Originally posted by: muksonline18

pehli baat to yeh hai ki nanaji nidhi ko pehchan hi nahi payeenge coz unhone kabhi dekha hin ahi hai, 2ndly col verma ko bhi pehchanna mushkil hai kyon nanaji ne jub col verma ko dekha tha  unke sar pe tab kafi baal the, ek ashu ko hi pechan sakte hai, aur agar sharad aloknathji ke sath shooting ker raha hai to nanaji ashu taqk hi pahuche hai  pehle kyon ki agar rohan ke sath unki mulaqat hui hai ya to rohan ko baton baton me pata chala hoga ashu ke bare me ya phir unhe bimar dekh ke rohan KGH me le gayee honge... aur ashu jub janta hai ki baba nidhi ke nanaji hai to woh defently rohan ke through msg pahuchayenge,,,,,,,,,,,,,, kyon ki baat na karne ki  promise jo ki hai, aur agar nidhi ka KGH me aana jana suru hua aur baba ke thik hone ke baad ashu ke ghar me phir to ... aage kya hoga rama re๐Ÿ˜‰
BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Great news. TFS.

Now Nidhi's baba should get a dose of his own medicine. 

Bade Baba should rip him for what he did to his son and grand-daughter.

No offence meant. Love the charcacter of Baba, he reminds me of my own dad, and the actor is brilliant. But he didn't stand true to his character, the last few episodes.
So excited maybe we can have a great confrontation between the Baba and Bade baba.