anji , rohan , armaan
shyama
mallika n suhasini
hiraman kaka n chote sarkar
ashni apne aap wapas mil jayenege
smthn else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
So the million dollar question ..who will turn cupid this time ? 

first it was hospital , then adrak wali chai then armaan n rohan then pujarin then villagers n now ??

i think it will be nidhi's nanaji ..its perfect opportunity for him to come back ...he will make nidhi's baba to undrstd that he is gonna repeat the same mistake which he did with hIS daughter earlier n still living in d guilt ...plus he can take guarantee of ashutosh as he is his baba now ..n convinced yog about ashni happiness after marriage ...

n nidhi can live with her nanaji after marriage ...which will work both ways as nidhi will get his due love from him n nanaji will get his own daughter in form of nidhi .

even house track can open again ..n so as BIG TWIST THAT ASHU'S BABA IS NIDHI'S REAL NANAJI ðŸ˜²

overall nanaji is the only one who can convince nidhi's baba n can increase TRP ðŸ˜‰
Nidhi's Nana...
If he comes back in the show, many open ended tracks will also get solved. mainly house issue, that way mall's truth will come out...
Read in Twitter thread that Wahi is shooting with Aloknath ji ..so all bet  on him for uniting AshNi! 
I think Nidhi's Nanaji will make Baba n DB understand Nidhi's love and take steps to reunite AshNi. In this Rohan, Anji, Shyama n Arman will play vital role.
 aur ek baar "baba" wapas aa gayee to" mallu" ji ki   nahi chalegi, ek to ashu is  deeply in love with nidhi, to woh chapter to closed for mallu, aur baqi brain-wash ka kaam jo ab utna asan nahi hai, kyon ki ashu become really strong day-by day,,,,,,,,,,,,,, woh bhi nahi chal payega,
Nice topic.Even if Nanaji comes back,i want Nidhi's Baba to take himself the steps.His expressions seemed not so much negative last time,he is little bit confused.For him they separated,for him they would be united.It would be better if he understands the debt of their Love.
Ashu strong hua hai yaa nahi ye next week pata chalega!

We have already seen in precap that Ashu told break-up thing to Malika. Next week we will come to know how much Ashu keep distance from Mallu n how many things he hides from her or reveal to her...

Remember they are very close friends for last 12 years and Ashu have lot of faith in Mallika. Yeah he knows that Malika not liking Nidhi and she is having problem with Ashu-Nidhi relation but yet he is not completely understood her previous deeds, plans and her intentions.

Probably next week we will see Ashu starts getting ideas about Malika intentions, her plans and her deeds..may be by chance he will get to hear Mallu's phone convo with Suhasini ...he starts suspecting things and then try to explore things...

Separation track surely will be used to uncover Mallika thing...
nidhis nanaji...nyc option bt still voted for baba n db...dun noe y
Yeah I too think that Col. Varma and DB should unite AshNI...Surely in next few days they will come to know what wrong they have done to Nidhi...

So it will be great to see Col.Varma himself asking Ashu to accept Nidhi and DB giving 'ashirwaad'.

Oh I am so excited ever since reading that Alok Nath ji is again shooting for KTLK.😊
 I know that he will support Ashni but I wonder how the CVs make him react to first finding out that his granddaughter and his adopted son are in love with each other.😕