shyama
mallika n suhasini
hiraman kaka n chote sarkar
ashni apne aap wapas mil jayenege
smthn else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mohinee

Oh I am so excited ever since reading that Alok Nath ji is again shooting for KTLK.😊
 I know that he will support Ashni but I wonder how the CVs make him react to first finding out that his granddaughter and his adopted son are in love with each other.😕

No..Ashu wasn't legally adapted by Dr. Mathur.. so legally he is not his son.

But you raised Big question!!!

It may possible that upon knowing about AshNI he himself reject the relation. Dr. Mathur ne Ashu ko apne bete ki tarah samjhaa thaa. Can't predict our super brains CV's plans!

If that happens then it will be biggest wall in between AshNi.
Edited by muksonline18 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by muksonline18

It may possible that upon knowing about AshNI he himself reject the relation. Dr. Mathur ne Ashu ko apne bete ki tarah samjhaa thaa. Can't predict our super brains CV's plans!

I know that Ashu was not legally adopted and I actually remember Ashu and Armaan discussing this, when Ashu tells Armaan that Baba gave the house to his grand daughter.😊

But yet he was his adopted son in every way even if not legally and I dont think he will reject Ashni out rightly. I was hoping more like some else here suggested that the CVs show that  he wanted both of them to meet and thats why he left the house to Nidhi when he knew very clearly that the house was very important to Ashu.
🤓
Originally posted by mohinee

I know that Ashu was not legally adopted and I actually remember Ashu and Armaan discussing this, when Ashu tells Armaan that Baba gave the house to his grand daughter.😊

But yet he was his adopted son in every way even if not legally and I dont think he will reject Ashni out rightly. I was hoping more like some else here suggested that the CVs show that  he wanted both of them to meet and thats why he left the house to Nidhi when he knew very clearly that the house was very important to Ashu.
🤓

Possible. Lets see.
Originally posted by muksonline18

yaar ab  BABA KA REJECTION HO YA NA HO KOI FARAQ NAHI PARTA KYON KI THEY R ALREADY SEPARETED, so agar reject karenge bhi to kya?  pehle jub unki love-story chal rahi thi tab lautte to is rejection ka koi matlab bhi banta, ab to koi matlab nahi hai. ek hi baat ko dohrane ke liye to woh nahi aa rahe honge... so baba ke lautne ka koi dusra hi pehlu hoga, kyon ki baba us bhi apni beti se isliye naraz nahi the ki unhone love-marrage kiya hai, is liye naraz the kyon ki uski beti ne apni doc ki parhai adhuri chori thi... so  baba kelautne ka kafi sare matlab banta hai 1- ashu bahut khush hoga,2 apni natin se milenge. 3 usko samjhayenge ki woh doc ke job me wapas aayee... aur break-up jub ho hi chuki  hai usko phir se break up nahi kiya ja sakta to automatically to unite them
Nidhi's Nanaji seems the best bet at this moment...And after reading that Wahi is shooting with Aloknathji...then definitely Rohan will be instrumental in getting Ashu's Baba back...

Have a feeling Nanaji will drum sense into Baba and DB...Lets see what happens...Was pretty pleased to see the montage today...
After reading that karan wahi is shooting with alok nath, my predication is that story can be as follow

rohan and dr. mathur bump into each other somehow and just start talking. dr. mathur asks rohan, is something bothering him. rohan tells him ashni love story, without any names, etc.

rohan somehow convinces him to come home with him to just casually meet the family with whom he is staying.

thus, dr. mathur and col. verma come face to face. verma asks for his forgiveness and gets it.

Nidhi somehow tries to convince her nanaji to return to ashu, as he has just had a big setback and needs him the most at this time, without telling any details. Nanaji agrees.

ashu baba reunion

gradually nanaji puts 2 and 2 together (story told by rohan, nidhi's concern for ashu and ashu's pain) and realizes the matter.

Dr. mathur goes to verma to ask for nidhi's hand for ashu or rather to convince him

Wouldnt it be great if cvs proceed in this logical manner? though not much hope, khaas karke logic and ktlk cvs just dont go together. khair ab dekhe, tasteless khichdi khaane ko milti hai ya masaledaar aur mazedaar biryani 

Originally posted by chumkisinha

yaar ab  BABA KA REJECTION HO YA NA HO KOI FARAQ NAHI PARTA KYON KI THEY R ALREADY SEPARETED, so agar reject karenge bhi to kya?  pehle jub unki love-story chal rahi thi tab lautte to is rejection ka koi matlab bhi banta, ab to koi matlab nahi hai. ek hi baat ko dohrane ke liye to woh nahi aa rahe honge... so baba ke lautne ka koi dusra hi pehlu hoga, kyon ki baba us bhi apni beti se isliye naraz nahi the ki unhone love-marrage kiya hai, is liye naraz the kyon ki uski beti ne apni doc ki parhai adhuri chori thi... so  baba kelautne ka kafi sare matlab banta hai 1- ashu bahut khush hoga,2 apni natin se milenge. 3 usko samjhayenge ki woh doc ke job me wapas aayee... aur break-up jub ho hi chuki  hai usko phir se break up nahi kiya ja sakta to automatically to unite them
[/QUOTE]

well said ...nanaji was annoyed to his daughter bcoz she had quit her studies for marriage ...so its a big possibility that now bcoz of nanaji nidhi will bcom doctor again 😃