AshNi Separated - What Next?

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now AshNi separated on mutual ground..And I don't think there will be any hate / revenge thing too as they are understanding each other very well n are in deep love.

What will be the next track now? How much time we are gonna see this separation? Days? Months?

I think now they will take up Mallika thing..her deeds needs to be uncovered.
Baba's house which is own by Malika may come to picture again?
Chances of Ranga-Anji love track ?
Chances of Ashu's Baba coming back to Ashu or Nidhi?
Chances of Col Varma business loss plan revealing?

With all those things what about Ashu n Nidhi? What we will see? Both of them living their lives normally?
Or Nidhi will try to show to her Baba n DB that she is fine..happy but chances of Nidhi's sadness n heart-break leads to some issues to her health?

How come they will re-unite again?

Plenty of unanswered questions...
Edited by muksonline18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
I really hope so.. high time Mallu got exposed.. married off and out of AshNi life 
white_lotus thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I really hope so.. high time Mallu got exposed.. married off and out of AshNi life 

May be next week episodes will heading towards Mallu thing only. I would like to see Ashu give a real tight SLAP on Malu's white face and break friend ship forever and kick her out of his life forever.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: muksonline18

May be next week episodes will heading towards Mallu thing only. I would like to see Ashu give a real tight SLAP on Malu's white face and break friend ship forever and kick her out of his life forever.

I dun think he will slap... thats not in his character but ..he can surely.. throw her out of his life ..😳
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally Posted by muksonline18

If we consider all the above things the CVs have so many tracks they can still cover...enough to make the show go on for another 100+ episodes...Hope they use their brains and talents and show them all properly...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mehek25

Originally Posted by muksonline18

If we consider all the above things the CVs have so many tracks they can still cover...enough to make the show go on for another 100+ episodes...Hope they use their brains and talents and show them all properly...

@ red..Yes If CVs Use their Brains and Talents....

SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kisi bhi tarah se Mallu ki smile se bachao-sar Me dard hone lagta hai.baara saal ki dosti ya paagalpan ki kimat sudsamet deke wapas bhagao.This AshMan can do it.Saath me AshNi ka slow refalling in relation again.Wow!
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: muksonline18

If only all these come true. In fact Mummyji would be rejoicing AshNi break up next week and partying with Sue. Me hoping now for ashu's baba to unite AshNi😛
bsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i would think in line with what happened in DK...

- Ashu/Nidhi will meet several times but ignore each other. Love intact!!!

- Mallu marriage track

- Anji -  Ranganath wedding

- House track - I think this track was messed up by KTLK Creatives. Nothing like DK .. in this aspect

- in DK - Ashu in the end leaves for London forever!! and then comes back, reunites with Nidhi!!!

Not sure though!!! Creatives will do whatever they can!!!
white_lotus thumbnail
As per KW tweet he is shooting with Alok Nath..if its true probably Bade Baba coming back to picture.

Now AshNi promised to behave like strangers they will not talk even if they meet some whr so first Col Varma needs to relieve Nidhi from promise and it can happens only when some strong person like Bade Baba come between.

Am hoping BB with help of Rohan, Arman, Anji turn the tables...so that AshNi talk n reunite.