Shud Ashu get back his house?

Posted: 12 years ago
k.. keeping the million dollar question aside.. that Shud Ashu get back Nidhi or not... bcoz all know ye to hone nahi wala... not this soon warna serial bandh ho jayegaa... 😆

k.. so v move on from thr status quo status rite now and proceed further and let us give Ashu some respite in his hour of need...

V all know the obsessive compulsive disorder he had for his house so much so tht he had even dbtd Nidhi and needed to be MIA(missing in action) when Nidhi needed him most and had to do the  "visarjan" of hatredness in the Gomti nadi.. yeah yeah the same one tht provided continous source of life wen he was floating in there for weeks... in tht v also saw visarjan of purana Ashu vo alag baat hai😆  actually shudnt say Ashu is orphan.. as Gomti Maiyaa can b called his official mata now.. ..

plus v know this connection of Ashu's baba - Ashu - Nidhi.. so now if CVs r bringing back Ashu's baba/Nidhi's nana thn i think he deserves to get back his lost house... isko kuch to do yaar..!😆

and more so thn tht  v WANT MALLU TO B PUNISHED FOR HER MISDEEDS ASAP!

so barge in and post as many as comments u can so tht CVs can NOTICE it!

CVs.. At least hamare Ashu ko apna ghar dilwado please... 😳
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
Agree with u... time for Mallu expose and ... Ashu-Baba reunion.. along with the house thingy..! May be .. Nidhi will play the source of Ashu-Baba reunion 🤔
me too want Mallu to get caught...
I want that smirk wiped off her pretty face...

but problem is Cv's concentrate to much on the negative...cause that brings in the bigger TRP's...

ooohhh coming to your Q...
Nope...I want that house to be close...the past to be the past...
house should make new memories...which he will be able to past on to his 2,5 kids...

Edited by shali - 12 years ago
Great thought!

Ashu deserves that House. Please CVs, reveal Mallu n give that house to Ashu.

Rest will happen with help of Ashu's Baba, RoAnjiMan n Shyama.

Kabhi naa kabhi to Col Varma and DB ki aankh khulegi...aur AshNi unite ho jaayenge.
Yes please please please Mallu's evilness should be revealed. During Ashu's accident Armaan has already realised how wicked she is. Now it is time Ashu should come to know of her two faced character.
@ achiever...

Guess what! When I came on line right now there were two thoughts going on in my head...1) About the house issue and Mallu getting revealed...2) Flashbacks being shown in this period of separation...

Reeding ur post made me so happy to see that there are others who think the same way...

Yes of course moi also thinks it is high time Mallu gets exposed...

Like Shali i also want to see that smirk wiped off her face...Hate it when she smirks all the time...particularly when poor Ashu is so unhappy...

And yes its high time Ashu's Baba re-enters the scene...maybe he will come and unite Ashni??? Who knows?????? Anything can happen...After all its a daily soap...
Yap.
Mallu should caught.😆
Achiever you are right CVs want to bring focus on House Track now thats why BB is coming back to KTLK...Main reason for AshNi break up now to create Drama...Good track ahead if n if only CVs handle it well...Keeping in mind CVs (in)Capability in previous tracks we can only wish and pray for it...It has full potential of fetching required Trp Track...Nice chance to show AshNi refalling in love,Mallu exposed...Nidhi starts working again...Bring Mansukhani back...sandeep baghchi is gayab...Mr Solanki should file case against Aditya many open tracks to deal with...CVs use your grey cells be logical KTLK story will be Blockbuster give it dues which it deserves Wake up now!!
Yes mallu ka parda fassh is must for reducing negativity in th show.👍🏼

I want armaan ke shubh hathose ye kam honna chahiye.👏

coz our Ashu is so bhola bhala.
phil haal Ashutosh didnt even remembering baba or the house...I guess it will be parallely tackled now in the separation track...Mallika uses it as trump card...