Posted: 12 years ago
      gr8 post..
yep ashu should get his house back..
kuch na kuch to do yaar isko..
ek best surgeon of the year.. 
                  ya
  best medical discovery of the year
               ya
best social worker of the year(coz of charity work for orphan bacche)  
             ya
most eligible bachelor of the year..
kuch to do yaar...agar shaadi nahi karana chahte bechare kii

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes definitely. Time to reveal Mallu's deviousness and evil ways. Also with Baba's coming Ashu may get everything back...first Baba, then ghar, then Nidhi...

BTW achiever, I wrote about Ashu's Baba from the time Ashni broke up, so yeah! looks like the CVs may actually do something positive this time!!!! Super cheers! ⭐️👏😃
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aardhan

Yes definitely. Time to reveal Mallu's deviousness and evil ways. Also with Baba's coming Ashu may get everything back...first Baba, then ghar, then Nidhi...

BTW achiever, I wrote about Ashu's Baba from the time Ashni broke up, so yeah! looks like the CVs may actually do something positive this time!!!! Super cheers! ⭐️👏😃

luks like v think much on the same lines...

me too thot abt Ashu's baba the point it luked thy r gonna brk up... 😆.. even commented on Tanu's thrd.. so do v have a hope here.. can v say tht CV ppl r reading our comments here and actually picking up our "Gud" ideas..😆..

Bold:  I luved tht line so much..i hope it happens in this series... it will make a pretty interesting story..

I wasnt thinking abt Mansukhani and Aditya at all for now.. pehle CVs hamari ek logical demand to puri kare..  tht is to get mallu punished.. thn v can risk to ask for some more na..😆..

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: achiever

luks like v think much on the same lines...

me too thot abt Ashu's baba the point it luked thy r gonna brk up... 😆.. even commented on Tanu's thrd.. so do v have a hope here.. can v say tht CV ppl r reading our comments here and actually picking up our "Gud" ideas..😆..

Bold:  I luved tht line so much..i hope it happens in this series... it will make a pretty interesting story..

I wasnt thinking abt Mansukhani and Aditya at all for now.. pehle CVs hamari ek logical demand to puri kare..  tht is to get mallu punished.. thn v can risk to ask for some more na..😆..

Thanks. I wrote those 3 things because that's the order in which he lost them...Baba left, gave the house away, then when Ashu thought it was with Nidhi and it will be theirs he lost it again, this time with no hopes of getting it back. Now, when he thought as long as Nidhi is with him he can make a 'ghar' anywhere, he lost her...so it makes poetic sense that he gets back those three things in that order...

About good ideas, I think you are correct...after all we have SK as new Ashu 😛 but the one good idea they don't want to pick on is Nidhi being a doctor...jaane kab uski baari hogi!!