HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Question- why Did Mohnish Bahel Quit this show?

I know even answer of it is just because of health problem that happened because of continuous work in this show. Recent Status of him in FB states that he is still engaged in work due to which he is not being able to STAY IN Touch with his fans .
I just want to ask you all, did he recuperate so early that he went to work yet again? If he virtually recuperated in very short time, in my opinion He should be back to this show then where he is much required to essay Role of Dr. Ashutosh.

Guys. again have to ask you, did he really quit Show due to health reasons or what?Edited by Private-Message - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sweetie...
all we know is his back problem...the rest is more gossip and assuming things...

if you don't mind edit the post...cause it might create a fight among fan's...and we surely don't want that...

thank you...
DrShuenmial thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
IMHO its high time for poeple to move on. As a rational adult I see no reason to NOT to take Mr. Bahl and Ms. Rajani's statements at their face value. With my 17yrs of experience as a physician and also as wife whos husband also suffers from low back pain I know how devastatingly debilitating it can be at times.Infact I had to make my husband quit a job which he loved cos it involved a lot of travelling( after trying all the rx options available) that didnt mean he was going to stay home for the rest of his life he found another one which was more suitable for our life.Infact if its Mrs. Bahl who made him quit I respect her for that.I'm with you Mrs. Bahl you go girl!Because nothing I repeat nothing comes before your health.
Again just my humble opinion no offence meant to any one
Thanks. Have a good weekend!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shali

Sweetie...

all we know is his back problem...the rest is more gossip and assuming things...

if you don't mind edit the post...cause it might create a fight among fan's...and we surely don't want that...

thank you...

I also knew he left show due to back problem. Did that problem get fix that he started working yet again? I think that he should have taken rest for some months just after quitting show. Sorry dear my post is not meant to lead fight between members but to know what's actual reason of his quitting.
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This topic has already been discussed so much 4 the past weeks ..
& I think we would only assuming more things instead of getting any any reasoning as to why he quit ..

So its better if we accept the fact that he quit 4 health reasons & move on with show instead of trying to discuss overall again & again the same thing ..

Topic Closed
KTLK Dev Team ..