Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

New promo - ALL Discussions HERE!!

HaRul-lover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Jeevika met with an accident Maanvi come runing in the room and Viren ask her for her khoon
(dnt know if it's like that we are writing it i dnt talk hindi) 

maanvi tells him she can't give it to Jeevika and after telling it we hear a long Biiip
(i think viren we'll get to know this week abt her illness)

we dnt know how the accident happened it wasn't shwn

Promo Link:

Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This new promo will bring a lot of dramatic story lines and hopefully mend Viren and Jeevika's issues...
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It may mend things between j&v. But will it cause rift between other characters. Will Manvi actually tell viren the real reason why or will it continue to drag?! Anything is possible
nainanino thumbnail
i think there will be a rift b/w viren n maanvi
bcuz she'll ofcourse not tell him the truth
HaRul-lover thumbnail
I hope she tells Viren in the spoiler it was said we'll see change take place on Monday
they are draging this track for so Long
Ava97 thumbnail
i knw i jus saw d promo n i m in a shock !!i dont think there will be any problems between jeevikan viren bt after knwing maanvis truth .i think jeevikas accident will happen !!!!!i m shocked totally hve no words 2 say this show is giving new twists n turns !!!!!!!waiting desperately for d future track !!!!i hope i can watch it !!!cozz exams starting frm 29th march 
EHMMBH-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I never thought they would disclose about Manvis cancer like this! So guess Viren will be the first one to know about it because they would not be dragging this anymore like Sid said. But then again how will Jeevika know since they will avoid telling Jeevika bcause she met with an accident and she needs rest. Wondering what is going to happen next. 
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wat issues with Viren and Jeevika? The little arguments they had on yesterdays epi was fake as in SBS interview th
KryRan explained everything! Plus this accident will make Virika realise importance to each other!! :-)

Like i sed before i had a feeling viren finds out soon!!
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
How does Jeevika's accident happen? Car accident?

Finally things are moving! I'm sure Viren will find out and probably rest of Wadheras except Jeevika herself possibly!
HaRul-lover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EHMMBH-lover

I never thought they would disclose about Manvis cancer like this! So guess Viren will be the first one to know about it because they would not be dragging this anymore like Sid said. But then again how will Jeevika know since they will avoid telling Jeevika bcause she met with an accident and she needs rest. Wondering what is going to happen next. 

sounds good
and when Jeevika will find out Viren will b in trouble she'll be pissed at him fr hidding it from her
she wnt say anything to Maanvi as she'll have to fight a cancer but she take out her anger on all the rest of the family
hope im wrong