Kritika's Times life int. On foodie

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
This is WU of the int. I read on times life. Here goes.. Rep: what is the oddest thing you've ever eaten? Kk: that's yet to happen, since i'm still exprementing with food. Rep:In the daily soap u act in, u enjoy cooking for ur love interest dr.ashu,does kritz like cooking? Kk: i enjoycooking.it's in my genes.both my parents cook well,so its a family thing.i dont gt much time to cook though.since i'm always shooting.on the show, i make hare chane..& metthi for dr.ashu. Honestly, i hd never heard of the dish when i ws told abt it on set.so, i hd to look it up online. I'm hunting for a restaurant that serves the dish.i'd like to taste it. Rep: where do u like to wat out with family or when on adate? Kk: olive bar & kitchen in bandra hs a great menu & so does indigo.for ind.cuisine, it's pratap's the dhaba in mumbai & rajinder ka dhaba in delhi.they serve the best kebabs. Recently, i dropped by the yeti in delhi.it serves hinalayan cusine; odd stuff on the menu, bt delicious. REP: when u r depreesed, wat's the dish u reach out for? Kk: nutella. It's my fridge at all times. I xpreience middle of the night cravings. Nt a great habit at all. REP: ARE U EMOTIONAL EATER THEN? KK: i knw when i binge.food is a mood elevtor for me.it's nt always to satiate hunger, bt for the fun & expreince of eating. REP: THE DISH U CAN'T RESIST? Kk: my mother's rajma chawal. Rep: what's food at home like? Kk: i am punjabi, bt my mom is a nutriionsit, so i've grown ip eating an odd combination- punjabi food made in little oil,paratha & chole for.cold sandwiches"spourts salad & cold coffee for dinner. Rep: ur fav. Recipe: mutton chilli carne.Edited by ithasme - 12 years ago
Note: i hd to do WU bcoz i couldn't find web article of the TIMES LIFE. Kritz int. Ws too good to be left like that, so i thought of making a WU of it.. The int. Is been published on 25th march TIMES LIFE edition.. Thank you.:)
Thnxx 4 sharing dear .. Kittu is sooo sweet n cute ;)
i didnt knew that she is punjabi too ðŸ˜‰ i'v knew it today after reading this ^_^
sooo happy that she is punjabi , bcz Karan is also punjabi .. so both r PURE PUNJABIs 
thnxx again :)