Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 24/3 - Shiv Leela in Dakshanagri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai😛
And aaj toh Apologies ki long list hai...Sorry for not replying the comments on the last WU...though I read each one and am so happy shappy😛...and also for the late update...Somehow I had thought that we have a repeat at around 11 ...but the repeat is no more😕
And thirdly I have yet to catch up the weekly episode..So the update seem a bit weird, a bit like me that is😛

Toh me ishtart???

Jataa and the Daksha clan in his sculpting workshop...Manuputri on the loose again and  again shouting that this cannot happen and she would not let her dear daughter in the jungle alone with HIM...(Oh...and you could have sent her for weird errands like find that special water, find that special earth, and now suddenly you realize that she is in danger😕...and that was one weird way of dealing..fiirst she denies and says NEVER?? and then again asks ..Sati needs to go with you? and that too alone??? Haye..u still asking then what you were saying no to???😕)...Nandi speaks up and points out the importance of doing so..finding the right stone...either Sati will find it or that stone will itself finds Sati...Manuputri does all the huffing and puffing...and Jataa tells them to trust him, that he can protect Sati ...(Oh I know am late in saying so...But love how totally different Jataa is from Shiva...his gestures are so overtures..the way he uses his hands to talk...he is so overdramatic...and it is so right..the silent calm Shiva could not penetrate through the thick skull of our to-be-goat head...but now with all the dramatism...he almost has Dakshu mesmerized...)

Manuputri walks away and Jataa tells Daksh that he can make any law and rule...why does he need to ask his family..he just should do whatever he wants (Oh my...Jataa is using Krishna neeti??? Me likes Me likes😍)

Dakshu the joru ka Gulam, says that he would still try once and tells Jataa to relax...and Jataa in his own mast maula  style says that he would not bother with it...he will find an accommodation in the village ...Dakshu and his not-so-to-be-Samdhi Angira leave...

And Nandi along with his master are finally happy to see them go (So are we...I tell you...I havent seen dakshu doing a single Prajapati like thing..always roaming around his mahal, cursing his SILs and finding new grooms and plastic surgeries for those grooms...🤢)

They are roaming around when they see a child trying to fetch a fruit from the tree...and to get that he climbs the Shivlinga which is just below the tree...the villagers all gather around him and scold him calling him paapi, telling him that he has done great sin..and would be inviting great catastrophes around the world...

They leave the child alone..sad...is crying when Mahadev appears (Oh am happy shappy seeing him...Jata has to have a flourish and flair...but Mahadev's simplicity is something which I miss..his calm voice ...when talks about the ultimate sense...is something so peaceful and right...) The child asks for forgiveness...and tells him that he did not mean to insult him...Shiva tells him that he has done no sin..infact he has made him happy by offering Bail patra and fruits to the Shivlinga...he asks the child to ask for anything...The child asks for the fruits...Shiva gets it for him and asks him to eat...the child says that he will eat with his mom...who is sick and so could not get anything for them today...Shiva gets sad with this and asks the child to ask for something...The child asks for his uncle to return as his mother always misses him...Mahadev says 'Tathastu' and disappears...(that is Mahadev na?? giving without rhyme reason or thought to the consequences...)

Dakshu and his wifey and Angira and all gathered and Angira saying that Sati is gonna be my Daughter in law (in your dreams may be..the only thing you are gonna get is a plastic surgery wala son...no DIL free with the scheme😛)...and if I dont have a problem with Sati alone with Jataa then why should you?? Manuputri says that everyone is selfish doing this for their own gain...but I am her mother and I am concerned with her welfare...

But in the end she relents...and walks away (Oye you going kidhar, catwalking??? you forgot that it is your mahal only?? jayengi kaha??)

On the other side the child reaches home to his sick mother..and narrates the incident...his mother gets happy ...saying that Shiva is always benevolent ...the child tells her about the blessing of his uncle coming home...his mother gets worried as she thinks that how come this will come true as his uncle, that is her brother has been dead for years...just then the child sees somebody outside and shouts that his uncle is here...we See Jataa outside the house smiling...

Precap:: the child, Jata and Sati in the jungle...and the child calling Sati, Maamii (Oh God...Satimami🤣...ye kya bana diya...CVs!!!!! aisa mat karo!!! It iis not the run of the mill love story...dont turn it into one...thought it is cute ot have that chhotu cupid working for Sati and Shiva lovestory...one more addition in cupid side😆)

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
Shruths I am out of station but yaayyy I am first to read & reply ..loved it so much..s usual..I miss you when you disappear yaar..anywyas..It willbe inetersting to watch Mama Mami coming close..loved that look on Mahadevs face when that Kid was talking about him loving her as Jataa..gosh..awesome..😆

Thank you for an update Srusti.

I love the humor and wittiness in your updates!!!
Feel like punching Manuputri right int he nose!!!🤣

awww that kid is cute.😛

The most adorable cupid in SHivSati's divine love story!!!

Waiting with baited breath to watch the future epis!!!😍

Edited by pooji2012 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the update Srushti😊

That kid is cute, he asks for only fruits as avardan, then Shivji the Bholenath is bound to give him much more. Daksh had announced only Vishnuji will be worshipped, then a Shivling in Daksh-nagari is surprising.
When Jata told Daksh, he is vairagi, Prasuti too said he is baherupiya, yet Daksh doesn't suspect him because he is reffered to him by Brhmaji. So both arrogance & greed are saying yes shreeman.
In the precap that kid calling Sati mami, may be he is inspired by Vishnuji😆
thank you for the update..
ya i know the chottu calling Sati Maami is so"run of the mill"...i hope its just for now and not for the future episodes as well...
im missing Shivji,though i like Jaata..Hamare Bholenaath has his won charm!
Masth UD hai madamji 😛 n I thought k u wil write more about d bacha because he ij golu na 😉
Great WU, as always!
I have also been wondering about sudden desire to protect daughter from wandering alone... I t has never been a problem before 😆
Scene with the boy is also good, have you noticed that after blaming the boy for disrespect, many of villagers left quikly, paying no attention to lingam worship) 

thanks sweets...

Daksh is so brainless...Jatta is giving clues about his real ID...but still he  can't do the math...

I'm not impressed with the kid...so hoping the cupid will do his job ASAP...

it was funny to see Prasuti accusing the others for their egoistic motive...while she was one off them...pointing fingers s easy...