Gumrah

Super excited for tonight's epi :D

Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I really really m soo excited for tonight's epi, that not having the channel and not being able to watch it anytime soon hasnt dampened the excitement. Honestly i m more eager than i was for its first epi. And that's because the show has proved itself to be so good from the very first epi and more so, since it has surpassed itself in the second epi. So expecting it to surprise us with every epi by outdoing themselves. And it is because of the reputation they have earned in so less time-Kudos to the team. Also i vaguely remember becoming aware of the story about 3-4 years back i guess so i feel kind of attached. And the Gumrah team themselves have said this was the most emotional one and everyone had tears in the end, our Karan too-aww ๐Ÿค— to him. Me bias,i know ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜† How intense and heartrenching it must have been to evoke such emotions!- Cannot wait to experience it myself and also read about others๐Ÿ˜ณ Too much expectations from it  *fingers crossed* Very best wishes to the team and Naman who is debuting with the epi๐Ÿ˜Š

P.S. Yay! My first topic on this forum finally๐Ÿ˜ƒ and that's a big thing for me coz i havnt watched any epis till now๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Do share what r ur expectations from the epi tonight ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
pranii๐Ÿค— superloved ur topic ...and yup me too dun have channel V but equally excited !..:D ..and the way stories are told and shown ..and of course the way karan says everything ...is making me more excited ..and ya very high expectations from todays episode ..coz gumraah has set its standard high ..

hoping to get some valuable msg from todays show ..
Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
arjuhi4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jab tak KK ki hosting ke jadoo ka ehsaan na tha...tab tak sunday ka itni besabri se intezaar na tha...:P 

7 kab bajenge????? 
biraloDaCat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
same here prani...super duper excited for  tonight's epi ๐Ÿ˜Š
shibz thumbnail
yup!! me too excited!! :D the show has begun btw!! ๐Ÿ˜› n guess wat? Karan is in stubble..well not exactly but a bit more than just stubble!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜› hez wearing a beard!! n a different look..body shody bhi banaya hai shaayad
ok back to the story๐Ÿ˜ณ c ya later guyz๐Ÿค—
shibz thumbnail
^^well not in the whole epi..only in the starting that was..๐Ÿ˜›
now a different look.. he looks hot n cool at the same time๐Ÿ˜ณ well nothing new..๐Ÿ˜›

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

yup!! me too excited!! :D the show has begun btw!! ๐Ÿ˜› n guess wat? Karan is in stubble..well not exactly but a bit more than just stubble!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜› hez wearing a beard!! n a different look..body shody bhi banaya hai shaayad
ok back to the story๐Ÿ˜ณ c ya later guyz๐Ÿค—

@bold ditto ..when i first saw him on computer screen i was like whoa ..body  and muscles!๐Ÿ˜ฒ..and ya more than stubble ..๐Ÿ˜† but now its okay .Edited by -Olly- - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww Pranii..congo for ur first topic here..i am yet 2 make.. i wz guna make one today coz i thot i wud b able 2 watch it live on TV but then only yesterday i found out i had to go to a function..i am so excited to watch today's episde-i'l b able 2 watch tonight.. (if d links r posted๐Ÿ˜›) or even tomorrow..i wana make a topic too..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜† if only channel V came in d UK too๐Ÿ˜’

Loved ur topic..it's so sweet as always..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ..๐Ÿค— n superloving d concept of Gumrah..each epi gets bettr dan d previous..with different and meaninful messages given 2 us thru dem..n today has the even emotional element which makes us emotional..n along with that it even made KK n d whole team emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for ur comments guys :* sorry the "LIKE" button never works for me :@ :( seems like it did live upto our expectations, greater part of the thanks to Karan :D cant wait to watch it, but there is a long time before i can finally see it :( What's the story of coming week?
shibz thumbnail
^^internet crime right?