SM update 26th-30th March

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks sneha for the updates  ⭐️

Inniki Tamil change my opinion about him.. hats off to him πŸ‘ Love the way he took this problem as his nu ... πŸ˜ƒ and i am happy with her decision not to live with him πŸ‘πŸΌ I bet Tamil will be a good poratham for her 😳 but indha saradha crying taan overa iruku πŸ˜• edhuku crying.. does she wants her daughter to live with a guy who cheated her 😑?

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Thanks sneha for the updates  ⭐️

Inniki Tamil change my opinion about him.. hats off to him πŸ‘ Love the way he took this problem as his nu ... πŸ˜ƒ and i am happy with her decision not to live with him πŸ‘πŸΌ I bet Tamil will be a good poratham for her 😳 but indha saradha crying taan overa iruku πŸ˜• edhuku crying.. does she wants her daughter to live with a guy who cheated her 😑?

ama akka u r right 
and hope tamil and soundrya will join nu i think ...daughter and father understanding was super 
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tamil was awesme luvd maama machaan scene throughout :) soundarya ku tamil taan correct and it wil be fun to watch :p    thanks 4 d update
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sneha.

Can't  stop laughing  Soundarya and Tamil as pair. Added comedy to the serial.
This Kuyili crying naturala ve illa - so dramatic - thangala, siruchalum ahuthalam tangala.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sneha. Agree with you Migan - Kuyili is so artificial. She is a good actress, yen ipdi nambalai padutharaanga??
simi_1 thumbnail
Awesome update as always sneha

Love soundarya for her decision to cut the crap out of her lifeπŸ‘

Just don't understand why would the mother want her daughter to live with someone who cheated on her daughter and even more kandravi is he is going to have a kid any sec🀒

Roja your prediction of tamil and soundarya is coming so true, your are a dheerka darisi
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks meenu akka for the updates ⭐️

Saradha is never going to change😑 quite upset with the Precap for the way she talk to Meenu.

Btw  Saro partha i feel bad .. he seem pretty much upset and Meenu giving him look saying don't worry i am there nu 😳 it was so cute. She seem more eager in wanting to be with saro to share all his sorrow and happiness.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan. Typical maamiyar , eh?? Even after Tamizh doled out
dharma adis to the ex mappillai !!! Soundarya Tamizh ai kalyaanam
pannikka pOren nnu sOnna apram than Sharadha moonjiyai paarkkanum. Jo - Karthi wedding mathiri illame, please do the wedding before Yamini comes back.
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Thanks Migan. Typical maamiyar , eh?? Even after Tamizh doled out
dharma adis to the ex mappillai !!! Soundarya Tamizh ai kalyaanam
pannikka pOren nnu sOnna apram than Sharadha moonjiyai paarkkanum. Jo - Karthi wedding mathiri illame, please do the wedding before Yamini comes back.

I agree with you completely Roja. Yes, I am totally loving Soundarya and Tamizh track. I think these two have good chemistry and they are natural actors. Hats off to the team for making some positive twist to this soapπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘