Ishita's Gallery #2:pg121:Bolly/SE/Kryan

Posted: 12 years ago
Ishita's Gallery

#2😎

The journey has been long, and very tough. Trust me. πŸ˜† But we finally made it to the second. I say "we" cause it wasn't possible AT ALL without y'all. So yeah baby, we MADE IT. The last one took one year, this one should hopefully not take as much time.😳

Hey guys, I'm Ishita. πŸ˜› I started making stuff a year back, and it doesn't even feel like it's been a WHOLE YEAR. I'm no expert at making stuff, but I do it cause it gives me happiness, and it's a great passtime. πŸ˜† I never thought I'd get past my first gallery, but I did, cause of each and every one of you. So I LOVE YOU ALL. πŸ€—

WHAT do I make:

- Non-animated sigs
-Avis

My faves:
-SACHIN (always on top <3)
-ArHi/SaRun

Apart from that I make stuff on anything I like, not really stuck to one ship.

I've got no inspiration as such for sigs and stuff, but there's one person who's name I'd like to mention, who is the BAAP of siggy makers, one of my bestest friends, the best siggy maker UNDOUBTEDLY, and my soul sista, JEN (jenny1000). You're AWESOME, and I love you. I love how you bug me for stuff, and I loveee making things for you.

And this won't be complete EVER, without taking the names of the following ppl. You guys are amazing and I love you all. This shop wouldn't have been possible without your love (I mean spamming :P joke!🀣)

-Anu( who always loves my stuff even when it sucks)
-Sona (for our towlia loweee)
-Ashu(who knows the pain when your shop doesn't end for 1 yr and who's the chief spammer and who blackmailed me to write her name here 🀣)

and then Priye,Anku Panku, Sanzz (another spam cum chory expert) 🀣, Kru, my twinny, Shilpi, Maru, Zum-zum, Jaan, Farrah di, Harshu, who've been amazing.

You ALL rock. and I love you endlesss.

Okay, that was my rant...

ps. I promised two hours ago that I'd be opening this shop in a few mins, and the few mins turned to hours. So the slowness has already started. 🀣

Link to previous shops:

#1: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1645550

Edited by aa123.80 - 11 years ago
INDEX

Pg 1- SaRun SPA 2012
Pg 9: ArHi, KD, Kryan, Bolly
Pg 14: ArHi, Sarun, KW, Rohan-Nidhi
Pg 21: KW,Krystle, ArHi,Sarun
Pg 26: Happy Birthday Sachin
Pg 28: ArHi, Sarun, Aamir Khan, ZNMD
Pg 32: ArHi, Sanaya Irani, Ishaqzaade
Pg 34: Madhuri Dixit, Veer Zaara, Kryan, Sanaya
Pg 37: ArHi, Krystle
Pg 43: ArHi, Virika, Sanaya, KHNH
Pg 47: IPKKND
Pg 52: Sanaya, Abhaas, ArHi
Pg 56: Roger Federer, Mahira Khan, ArHi, Sarun, Sanaya
Pg 60: IPKKND, R.Com, Heroine, Veer Zaara
Pg 71: ArHi, Teri meri love story, Sanaya
Pg 76: Reqs, ArHi, Viraf-Shilpa
Pg 84: KW, IPKKND, Dil chahta hai, Jodha Akbar
Pg 92: SUITS, arhi
Pg 95: ArHi, Sarun, TVD, Devon ke dev Mahadev, Bolly
Pg 104: Punar Vivaah, ArHi, Stelena, Bolly, Ramayana
Pg 111: ArHi, Team India, Bolly, TMLS
Pg 121: Stelena, Bolly, Kryan
Edited by aa123.80 - 11 years ago
UPDATE
New shop, first update... Eeeks.

SPA 2012-SaRun
LOADS of stuff. Freee to use.

I love this cast. They all rock together. Barun winning the naya sadasya was sadadaajsddjdncdls. And ofcourse, SaRun's two jodi awards.
Barun, Akshay, Abhas, Sanaya, Daljeet, Deepali, they're all so damn lovely together.
They're all free to use. Haven't put my copyright so don't claim as your own. Coloring sucks cause I made them at 3 in the night.-_-

Whew. Done. bye.
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!
Congratulationsss Mishti!!! Yayyy, it's your SECOND SHOP ALREADY!!! Woopieedooo, may you open many many more!! <3

Btw, does this s sadadaajsddjdncdls.  word mean anything? 🀣
The avis are awesome as always! I lovelovelove the Barun smiling oneee. <3
YES YES... FINALLY..

Edit, I want to be the first one so wrote it asap... Ahh God Ishu, Congrats for your shop and I love the banner.. EEEP and what a moment. guesthouse scenes<3 EPIC. Mera 20th walla banner, you are making it.. Get ready for it and I am gonna cheat it and make it something else, so be preparedπŸ˜† I am still at the banner.

Awww, thank you SO much for your kind words. I don't know if I am anything like you said I am, but I love being your soul sista.. esp at the SPA today. I was like I wish Ishu was here, I mean SaRunfied man... EEEPPP!! and I love the note to the spammersπŸ˜† So yes, I love it when you make me stuff and I was gonna suggest SPA stuff, but since you made it. I won't bug you but yes, make that SaRun avi' I think in the beginning when they show them and she;s wearing the green thing and she's kinda hugging him or has her hand on his shoulder and Akshay is there tooπŸ˜† I think SaRun hit the nail today - SO many hugs and hand holds in one whole 2- hour thing.. PS: You know what I liked the most.. YES YES. ExactlyπŸ˜† I know you got it, if not, PM meπŸ˜†

These are EPIC moments:
 Get away from him. He's mine.- She seems to be saying Sobti seemed so frazzled. No wonder he was like when he won Best actor at Global, his friends were more happy πŸ˜† Loved how Abhas hugged him first man.

- I am going to go and he's like what the?? Ahh, god bless this team!

Nothing can compare to this moment, and the hug was SO long. She was like, why did you not thank me and the hug. Don't get me started, I can write an essay on this.πŸ˜† Touch wood, god bless them man! If ONLY IF ONLY!😳 So my mom finally realized that Sobti is married to someone else, and she's like they are not dating? and I was LIKE I WISH WISH WISH!

Hand hold<3 Keep us together for the rest of our lives.. Oh god, amazing !! Esp Sobti's late reaction to Best Jodi.. You gotta make an avi of that!! It was like what? and Mami was like 2  2 and he's like YAY we won.. Even KD and Akshara were like wow, both awards?

Frazzzled Sobti -PRICELESS!!!

Moral Support nad Third wheel.. God, priceless and epic! Love this foursome!!!

She was like the ONLY one that thank the viewers.. GO SANπŸ‘

Speechless Sobti, like OH MY GOD!! and the whole IPKKND team stands up;.. Bravo!

EPIC EPIC. Sobti's late reaction and love how Nissar was there. make some avi's on himπŸ˜†

DID I mention I loved loved the coloringgg??😳

Edited by jenny1000 - 12 years ago
Congrats on the new gallery! :)

Awesome work! Now thinking of which ones to ask you to stack! Lol!
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
Alreadyyy Anu?? Ek saal ho gayaaa!! πŸ€£
Achcha, yeh stack karo please!

And how done?! You havent made the opening part ke AVIs yet! ;) :D
YAY! Finally. CONGRATTSSS
will be back tomorrow with lambaa comment :D
-----
CONGRATULATIONS!! Yayayay. Ishu I'm so happy you made it to second gallery!! Its such a big accomplishment, and even though I've only known you for a couple of months I'm so so fond of you and i love you sooo much. you are so funny and sweet and your stuff is uh-mazing. I just love all of it. the SPA update is fab obviously ( i also like the banner teehee)
the 100x100's are FAB FAB like this coloring

OHMYGOD this GIF IS JUST EPIC. look at sanayas FACE. look at BARUNs FACE. crying.
love this coloring. she's so sweet thanking the viewers.
everything is fab fab fav.
congrats once again and ILY times infinity 😳😳

PS is it too soon to ask for an update? hehehe
Edited by Jaan. - 12 years ago
^^ LMAO I know. Abhi there's still the Barun wink left, his speech, the opening thing... πŸ˜³