Hitler Didi

my first ff on inshi

girl_rocks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this is my first ff on inshi i hope u like it...plzzz feel free to comment and as well advice me so that i can improve my writing...i m sorry if i disappoint you coz this is my first one...

A very pleasant morning, birds chirping, sweet smell of flowers and a cute smile on rishi's face while sleeping made indira's morning most adorable one...it had becum 1yr since they got married. While taking the maza of this sweet morning she noticed rishi's face...rishi while sleeping looked like innocent and a cute baby...indira admired his face n thn delivered a kiss on his cheek ...

Indira looking at rishi's face- i luv u...in a low husking voice...

Wen she starts to get off her bed thn suddenly rishi caught her hand and pulls her towards himself, his eyes closed giving a mischievous smile which made indira fall for him..

Rishi- bas itna hi..mujhe aur chahiye...(said like a baby demanding for more..making cute face)...itne se mera kya hoga mrs indira diwan...(giving naughty smile)

And slowly he opened his eyes to see world's most beautiful lady his makan malkin ji

Indira- rishi chodiye... mujhe jana hai, kafi kaam hai jo mujhe office jaane ke pehle khtatam karna hai..(struggling to free her but gets defeated ehich she really enjoys it)

Rishi holding from waist enjoy the struggle of his mmj and rolls aver on bed placing himself on the top of indira...this made indira blushing...(awww cho chweet.)

Rishi -aise kaise jaane du aapko...jaan ho meri aap...aur toh mujhe reveng bhi toh lena hai(in his mischievous smile)

Indira- kaisa revenge(doubting about sumthing naughty)

Rishi-arre abhi toh aapne mere neend ka faida uthaya  (winks)..ab mujhe uthane do...hisab barabar karne do..

Indira remembers how she kissed rishi and starts to blush...

Rishi moves closer to indira...their face just inches apart...collides his lips with hers...this made indira melt in his arms..she hugged him tightly...departing his lips from hers and wanting indira to respond and yes indira did respond...she responded with a kiss on his lips...they needed to stop not bcoz they want but bcoz they needed to breathe...

Indira in low husky voice- i luv u

Rishi in his sexiest voice- i luv you 2 3 4 5 and hugs tightly...

Rishi sees tym on the clock hanging infront of him and sumthing strike in his mind...he remembered he had meeting with his boss...he didnot want to go but had to so tht he can plan a surprise for his angel..while getting up he sees indira ...smiles and gives a quick kiss and goes for  his bath...

Indira thn goes near window and starts thinking how rk has changed stubborn hitler  to a girl rwal lyf girl...a girl who can now smile laugh trust and love...

Meanwhile rk cums out of the bathroom with towel wrapped on his waist...water dripping all over his body...sees indira...goes near her...hold her from waist and kisses her on neck...this bought indira into reality...

Rk- happy anniversary sweatheart

Indu- happy anniversary to you too...pata hai mujhe abhi bhi yakin nahi ho raha hai ki humari shadi ko ek saal ho gaya

Rk- hmmm...yeh toh hai...aur iska credit sirf aur sirf humare best friends ko jata hai...rahul and sana undo ne din raat ek kardi hume milane ke liye...

Rahul and sana were the best frend of indira and ricky respesctively...they helped to clear the misunder standing b/w them. And made them get married.

Indu- aap shai keh rahe ho...

Rk (sumthing naughty going in his mind)- unke bahut ehsaan hai humare upar...agar woh nahi hote toh...main tumhe iss tarah (he makes indira face towards him cums closer) kiss nahi kar raha hota...

He kisses indu on her cheek thn lips and thn neck...indira hugged him felt the warmth of his body... .wants to remain like this forever...but indira will be indira...she free herself from him although she doesnot want it but had to be ready for office..

Indira moves towards bathroom then suddenly rk calls her from back...and ask her in his most sexiest and also innocent like a baby's voice

Rk- kya mein aapko help karne aao

Indira wanted to hug him kiss him seeing his innocent face but instead she said no

Indu- aap kyu taklif uthate ho...jake ready ho nahi toh der hojayegi..

Rishi stands their smiling at his mmj...and goes to get ready...

i will be little late to update next part coz got struck in collg work...will try to update soon

PART 2-PAGE2

part 3-page 4

part 4- page 5

part 5- page 6

part 6- page 7

part 7- page 8

part 8- page 9

part9- page 11

part10-page 12

part 11- page 13

part12- page 15

part13-page 18

part 14- page 20

part 15- page 23

part 16A and 16B- page 27(last part)

Edited by girl_rocks - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bishwadeepak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
superb imagination ,hope this might we get in hd in coming future
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
it's awesome..please continue..and i really loved it that they are already married..its too good..πŸ‘πŸΌ
will wait to read more..
thank you for this FF..😊
Bharti_k thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 Excellent one...πŸ‘πŸΌ

A  Beautifull Dream...❀️

Wish ...It will come true...soon..😊
Edited by Bharti_k - 12 years ago
girl_rocks thumbnail
DO PLZ LEAVE UR COMMENTS...I NEED TO KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK SO THAT I CAN DECIDE I WILL CONTINUE OR NOT...ADVICE ARE ALSO WELCM...
Stolen_Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi girl_rocks..really love ur FF..writing FF does not seem like a first time for u..u really done a great job in ur first attempt..πŸ‘..waiting for the continuation..πŸ˜‰
bishwadeepak thumbnail
Originally posted by: girl_rocks

DO PLZ LEAVE UR COMMENTS...I NEED TO KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK SO THAT I CAN DECIDE I WILL CONTINUE OR NOT...ADVICE ARE ALSO WELCM...

plz continue nice starting,hoping it will become more better
ushali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff.hp u will continue it...😊
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Thanks for sharing nice post
girl_rocks thumbnail
heres the part 2 hope u like it...i m not too satisfied with this update it came out as i wanted it...again advise n comments are most welcome

part 2

Wen indira cums out frm her bath she was wearing white umbrella wala suit...she was looking stunning. At the same tym rishi enters and  saw indira...he cudnot take off his eyes from her...he was astonished how can a woman look so beautiful in such a simple dress...her curves were perfectly visible. Indira caught the rishi's eyes staring at her which made her blush...*she was indeed going pink*

Indira-aise kyu dekh rahe ho

Rishi-kyu dekh nahi sakta...main toh bas yeh dekh raha tha ki...ki...ki (comes closer to her and hold her by waist)

Indu-kya kar rahe ho...deri ho jayegi...

Rishi-acha! Mujhe toh nahi lagta...

Indira struggles but he is too strong for her

Rishi- hmmm...lekin ek sarth pe

Indu- kya

Rishi- mujhe yeh chahiye(moves his fingers from his lips to her lips) *frm hd scene wen indu says rish to introduce her with his family and rish cum in indu room to manaofy her at night i luvd tht scene...so i wrote it...*

Indu- nahi...(removes his hand from her waist)

Rishi- bas ek bar plzzz(making cute baby's face)

Indira folds her hand (hitler style)

Rish-acha thik hai mein samajh gaya (and goes muttering) saari duniya badal jayegi lekin inki hitlergiri nahi jayegi...hitler kahiki

Indira at back of him says

Indira- kuch kaha aapne

Rish (nervous tone)- nahi toh kuch bhi nahi

Indira smiles...(she knew wat he said this thing made her ove him more n nothing else) and goes to kitchen for preparing breakfast.

Phone rings...rishi goes n picks da phone

Rishi- yes i will be there on tym...ok sir sure...(phones cuts off)

Indira –kiska ph. tha

Rishi- arre mere boss ka tha...meeting ke bare mein kuch puchna tha(dailing the number on his cell)

Indira buzy preparing breakfast

Rishi-hello kaha tha be...acha baba thik hai...sun zara sab plan ke hisab hua hai na...i want everything perfect...i know buddy tu hai toh kis cheez ki fikr..main tumlogo pe apne life ko leke bharosa kar saktu...acha rakhta hu indira aarahi hai

Here he meant life as indira...

Indira- brkfst ready hai...

Both eats brkfast heads towards their office...

Car stops infront of indu office MONA LISA TOUR N TRAVELS rishi staring at indu...indu blushes and moves rishi's face away with her hand but rishi catches it and kisses it

Rishi- goodbye...i love you

Indira- i love you too kiraydarji

Indira moves towards her office...rishi smiles looking at her and thn heads towards his office...

i didnot want it to drag it...but will try to reach ur expectations...hmm i was just thinking for rishi's surprise...i want it romantic one...just suggest me some...i m just confused