Posted: 12 years ago

Hello guys,

I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend..

I really appreciated SV acting throughout the week..In this week we could see various shades of his character and he perfectly portrayed them..He showed almost all the emotions  this week..

On the very first day of the week, he portrayed two characters in the same episode, that is Rishi in the SN and Ricky while kidnapping Indira..

In SN he got succeeded in confusing us. We thought this person can' t kidnap indira..as that time we had not seen the face of kidnapper and due to SV's brilliant acting we were really doubtful of him being kidnapper..

In the Tuesday's episode

Seeing Rishi as kidnapper and due to SV brilliant acting many of us thought that there can be double role of Rishi, some said he has turned psycho..Means SV really made us doubt Rishi by his acting skills and perfect portrayal of both the characters..We felt the evilness of Ricky in Rishi..

Ricky😈

In the Wednesday's episode,

He continued being Ricky,

But as soon as 6th phera was over he completely transformed to Rishi within no time. That was moment I loved SV the most..

Then the way he delivered the dialogues was awesome..The dialogues were good no doubt but SV made them even better..There we got to see our emotional Rishi..I loved it the way he said "Rukiye", because while saying that he was angry and hurt at the same time, which can perfectly be seen.

And then after portraying the Ricky Diwan, who was evil he again brought the sweetness of character Rishi when Rishi gave chole Bhature to Indu..and I loved SV's dialogue delivery when he said the last dialogue in which he taunted Indira but very sweetly..SV was at his best..

Back to Rishi:

In Thursday's episode,

SV portrayed a man who is heart-broken and lost..He portrayed a person who is crazy for his love but is determined to prove his innocence..SV really showed all these emotions perfectly..

And last but not the least, the Friday's episode,

How we can forget Rishi-Ishan father son bonding..i felt SV was really able to put the emotions of a father to his son..aww..i loved that..

So, SV was at his best this week..i can't count the number of emotions he showed this week..But for me the best thing was Rishi-Ricky-Rishi transformation..and I loved it even more when people actually hated him after tuesday's episode..Because that showed he was successful in making people hate him after making them love Rishi..

Really hats off to SV for his performance this week..I am glad that we have him in this show.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago
This is what i loved the most

Transformation from Ricky to Rishi

P.S.: I kindly request you all to not to bring any other actor here..Please maintain this topic for our Sumit Vats..and if any member is found bashing other actor here, i am sorry but i myself will have to report it..so please refrain from doing so..Thank you..
Edited by mithsi_22 - 12 years ago
Itna jaldi itna baada thread banadi mithsi ?

great thread..

Haan, he was good this week, in fact, very good, in fact, excellent... I thought he rocked in that tuesday and wednesday episode after he plastered Indu mouth and his acting was very good..

Great work SV!!! keep it up.
Originally posted by mahkutty

Itna jaldi itna baada thread banadi mithsi ?

great thread..

Haan, he was good this week, in fact, very good, in fact, excellent... I thought he rocked in that tuesday and wednesday episode after he plastered Indu mouth and his acting was very good..

Great work SV!!! keep it up.

haan bro, he was best this week..he really rocked  as Ricky Diwan..
thanx.. 
Originally posted by malija

sumit vats rocks!

yup he rocks..  

Actually he is lucky that he got various emotions to be played in one character itself and hats of him to carry it off so nicely.

Sumit rocks
Inshi rocks
Edited by adinats07 - 12 years ago
thanks for the post miths

i agree with you

SV really gem of the show..we guys are so lucky we have SV in show who make us smile,cry n etc

love him most in wenesday episode..kudos to SV
πŸ˜›πŸ‘
Originally posted by adinats07

Actually he is lucky that he got various emotions to be played in one character itself and hats of him to carry it off so nicely.

Sumit rocks
Inshi rocs

yes..he is lucky that he got so many emotions to play this week and he succeeded in portraying them..SV rocks..
he is superb in acting skill,and give the life to the rishi character,thats why we love this guy.sumit rocks 
Originally posted by shalu_123

thanks for the post miths

i agree with you

SV really gem of the show..we guys are so lucky we have SV in show who make us smile,cry n etc

love him most in wenesday episode..kudos to SV
πŸ˜›πŸ‘

yup shalu..even i loved him the most in wednesday's episode...
kudos to SV..πŸ‘