Posted: 12 years ago
                  That was nice one...i mean i just loved it...update next part please...😊
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Pyar hai na, bahot hai!!! Emoticons ki phir kya zaroorat hai!!! was trying my hand at poetry!! grrr.. i suck!!! πŸ˜†
A big, tight hug to you too sweets!!! πŸ€—

Sahi kaha.. tu bole main boloon ek hi baat hai!!! Behenaaa!!!!! πŸ˜† isliye toh bold diya!!! Sanju is a darling!!! really!! i think she hasnt checked this message yet!! but chatted with her last night after the message here!! she is suffering from food poisoning!!! hope she gets better soon!!!

But debu.. agar third part poora likh liya hai, toh phir post kar de na!! and if it still needs some time, then save it for the next weekend!!! give us another SS on it!!!

SPA ka bhoot toh mere par bhi sawaar hai!!! cant watch the videos now, so having a look at the gifs and Avis here on the forum every now and then!!!
😍ufff!!! hum bachchiyon ki jaan lekar rahenge ye!!!

ohh both of the diis...
a big hug from my side πŸ€—

well i am still suffering from it but recovering fast...damn those mac and cheese.
thank you for liking the gifs...
just feeling sleepy today...

about the third part do give it  as soon as it is ready or as shweta dii said give us another os on the next weekend.

SPA ka to aisa bhoot sawar hain ki poocho mat...i have seen the uncut videos so many times that i have lost control over it...but every time i see SARUN in the same frame in the ceremony...
this huge smile just brights up the mood around me.

just desperately want to know the results of big star entertainment if SARUN won in them or not...

its really vry interesting nd nice di!
m completely inactive coz of my exams coming!
cont son di! 
That was simply brilliant.. just read both parts.. hope the creep gets a slap too...
arnav should have given dat to dat creep...anyway nice update😊