Fan Fictions

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Arnav' s car screeched to a halt..in a moment he was out...banged his car door...and almost ran to the busy narrow lanes of the market...He mumbled again..."what the...cant she go to the Supermarket...she had to walk down these lanes..."

He went to couple of nearby vegetable vendors and asked for Khushi...giving her description...but no one had seen her...He tried her cell but it came unreachable...

Then he stopped by a vendor again and asked for Khuhsi...after looking with some confusion at Arnav...who definitely looked out of place in his suit in the narrow lanes of the vegetable market...the man said..."Khushi bitiya...she was here...I know her...she comes everyday..."

Arnav cutting him off in the middle..."where did she go from here..."

"oh bitiya was talking to someone on phone...when a man came and took her phone...she shouted back at him...and walked that way...I was about to shout at the man...but she took off so hurriedly..."

Arnav frowned and rushed to the direction where the vendor pointed out...After an unsuccesful search of 10 minutes...Arnav frantically decided going back to his car...when he heard the jingling sounds...he knew that was one sound which he could never go wrong with...his heart knew the sounds of them...he had put it on her last time...the sounds of the paayal...he turned and walked in the direction..it was close by...just behind the fruit vendor...he pushed everyone aside and was about to shout "Khushi."...when he saw Shyam with her...just behind her...he was trying to hold Khushi's hands...which held bags full of vegetables...and suddenly Khushi turned and shouted at him.

"Will you stop following me...leave me alone...if you dont stop i'll shout and get everyone's attention..."

"Khushi ji...why you saying like that...I want to help you...let me hold the bags for you...why dont you understand..."

"Leave me alone...do you get that..." Khushi shouted back at him...and turned...but Shyam held her hands and was about to snatch the bags...when Khushi flinched at his touch...

Instantly Arnav took long strides and closing the distance...held Shyam's hands...took them off Khushi's and took the bags...

Shocked at the sudden appearance of Arnav,...Shyam took few steps back...Khushi though surprised on seeing him...breathed a sigh of relief...Arnav looked at her...the tiny flicker of tears at the corners of her eyes...was all that mattered...

He turned back to look at Shyam...grinding his teeth...looking into his eyes...he said...

"Thank you Jija ji...I'll help Khushi..."

Shyam finding back his composure...looked back...

"But Saale saab...Raani sahiba only called me to help Khushi ji..."

"I know...but now I am here...I'll help my wife...you must be getting late...you can leave..."

Khushi was astounded by the tension in the air...she saw the fire blazing in Arnav's eyes...there was something about his body language...and Shyaam suddenly looked terrified...she wanted to understand...but she couldnt...

"Arrey Saale sahab...i know she is your wife only...you certainly should help...but after all my duty also to help Khushi ji...bechaari...now you not helping her much financially...she has decided to work...she is coming to the market all alone..."

Khushi was shocked to hear Shyaam's words...she never knew he'll be so outrageous to say these things...Arnav gritted his teeth...fumed on hearing the words...but he knew this was neither the place,nor the time...he tightened his fist to control his anger...when he heard Khushi say..."ouch"...and turned...some guy had shoved her and walked just past them...

Arnav looked at her..she was frowning at the guy...he looked at Shyaam...as that man was about to walk past where Shyaam was standing...

Arnav hurriedly walked to that man...put his hand on the guy's shoulder and turned him around...a filthy looking man turned around...looking least concerned. and apologetic...

Before anyone could understand...Arnav slapped him...

The sound of the slap echoed in the lanes...the nearby standing people looked around...

Arnav looked into that man's eyes...

"How did you dare touch my wife..."

And he slightly turned and looked into Shyaam's eyes !!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Little too dramatic...πŸ˜† but after SPA our ASR is now more larger than life right πŸ˜‰

do leave ur comments...😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FelixFelicis- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

ohh wow it feels great that your update is sandwiched between my comments dii πŸ˜†

well well well...you really dont want to give shyam his dose so early naa...

or it would be THE END too soon...πŸ˜‰

seriously BRING IT ON...I am desperately waiting...

that's why arnav is full on giving subtle messages to shyam the "snaky pregnant slimy beef" to beware.

dii seriously when i read khushi blackmailing shyam to scream...this is what came to my mind that instant...

really dii great update...and if you are planning to continue it please include the ARHI hug as i cant come out of the hangover of yesterday's SARUN's hug...

thanks for double PM'ing meπŸ˜‰

Edited by arnavandkhushi - 12 years ago
Riya.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it but u stopped halfway. Pls update and pm me
smashitup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

... where's the rest ? 😊 come back D ... need next scene please πŸ˜† x

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
That was fabulous. This part and especially arnav's slap reminded me of the hindi proverb, "saap bhi mar jaaye aur laathi bhi na toote" it fits perfectly here.
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update.continue soon
Luckyforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mindblowing os. Pls continue soon dear.
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
res'
*edited * 
i am so happy, arnav reached there on time to save hi beloved wife!! πŸ˜‰
he slapped the other , poor boy!! seeshyam u dont mess with arnav sing raizadas wife , nexttime its gonna be you getting the slap!
i lovd the way he said i can take care of my wife!! 
wooho possesive husband !! πŸ˜ƒ
awesome update dear πŸ˜Š
loved it πŸ˜Š
and thanks for the pmπŸ˜‰
Edited by crazy44 - 12 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I soo want a slap like that...but on Shyam one day...similar to the one khushi gave or stronger!!!! that sleazy b@$!@%#!!

nice one!
guyinoblivion thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice touch ..slap someone else so jijaji will know what will happen to him if he does it again..good hope it happens in serial too πŸ‘