Truly emotional!! :O

Posted: 12 years ago
God!! this is soo heart wrenching!! As much as i felt bad for Aarav, i felt for the criminals' parents.. and the end just left me shocked!! Aarav's murderers were left free after a while of punishment.. no sure evidence? hence the accusations denied?!! so who is to be blamed? who is responsible for his murder?

Karan!! i dont think i have seen him like that before.. he was totally emotional..trying hard not to cry while talking? Justice was denied!!
Truly emotional yaar!! Hats off Gumrah team👏
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
It just hurts so much when ppl even after doing a crime are left free ...
Seriously Shibz... I cant stop my tears... Very unfair Justice for Arav and his parents... I just dont know what else to say I'm speechless..
Standing ovation to gumraah team n karan just rocked it.felt pain of aarav parents n it was so clear that karan was sailing in same boat.this makes him best host.
i thought karan was in tears offscreen wen i read the article.. but he was.. onscreen..well may b he actually let out those tears after the shot!
Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

i thought karan was in tears offscreen wen i read the article.. but he was.. onscreen..well may b he actually let out those tears after the shot!

Yup Shibz even I saw how hard he was trying to control his tears... it was a very heart wrenching episode.. it has completely shaken me up..
Originally posted by veds_6791

Yup Shibz even I saw how hard he was trying to control his tears... it was a very heart wrenching episode.. it has completely shaken me up..
Frankly speaking ..i think its Karan that made me more emotional..i mean the story surely is sad but till the end i was wondering wats sadder than the last epi in this one?
n the young actors were ok..not as good as the ones we had in the first two epis..
Originally posted by shibz

Frankly speaking ..i think its Karan that made me more emotional..i mean the story surely is sad but till the end i was wondering wats sadder than the last epi in this one?
n the young actors were ok..not as good as the ones we had in the first two epis..

Have never seen Karan emotional, we are used to see the mastikhor, besharam Karan and seeing him sad makes us sad... you know the kind of pain you feel in your heart when you see your loved ones sad and crying... it was like that..

Yeah I completely agree the actors were much better in the last two episodes...
Edited by veds_6791 - 12 years ago
yet to watch  .  kal dekhungi. 

the FIRST episode that not only teared me up but also made me cry!    they were left scot-free! FOR REAL! if u can't catch AMATEUR kidnappers, then how can we trust u to find PROFESSIONALS! justice was truly NOT served!