Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 25/3- Sati, the Nakchadhi Maami!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

And aaj toh jaldi aayi na???
And today was the day of all the cupids turning stupid...Revathi the one sane cupid in Dakshu's pagal khaana has decided to parcel Sati to Kailash with Mahadev himself in Dakshu's nagri...now what is Sati gonna do in Kailash...???? Go in deep Samadhi ??? and in here...Nandi puts his wholesome four feet into his mouth...landing both Shiva and himself in deep difficulty...

So chalo...let us see the wholesome mess they have made today na๐Ÿ˜›
So Jataa and Sevak ...at Sukarna's place (Hehe, Sukarna is good ears, and they have chosen a boy with real good ears na??? ๐Ÿ˜†.in fact like Ganpatiji...he has good round stomach along with ears too๐Ÿ˜›) ..Jataa comes as his uncle...and Sukarna comes and hugs him...and tells him that his mom missed him so much and used to cry too...now he would never let him go...Jataa hugs him tightly and wipes his tears too as Sukarna's mom watches them with teary  eyes (It is too good a scene...it looks like Mohit is actually enjoying this 'out of the character' small stint...he is smiling ear to ear!!!)...Jataa gives the boy lots of toys... he goes to put them inside his house...His mom, who had been watching this, realizes that it is Mahadev himself...and runs to kneel before him in devotion...(It is ironic..that while trying to pull Sati out of her depression, Shiva himself is too coming out of his Vairagi mode..the human emotions are slowly entrapping the 'unboundable' Mahadev)

Revathi and Sati:

Revathi somehow convinces Sati to come out with her and as Sati goes to get ready, Revathi promises the Vishnu Idol that the reason for Sati's state of mind is her separation from Shiva..and she would take care that Sati doesnot come back to Dakshu's pagal khaana (This is called too much influence of Moon on your mind...Shiva is here and Revathi, the over-enthusiast now wants to parcel Sati to Kailash...Hey Ram!)

Shiva at Sukarna's home:

Shiva is telling Sukarna's mom that he could not have broken the time circle by resuscitating  her brother...but he could have kept the little boy's heart ...by posing as his uncle and whenever Sukarna's needs his uncle...Mahadev will be there...He asks for her leave...she insists that he eats with her...but he says that they are in a hurry and tries to leave...when the Golu Sukarna comes trotting (oh he is trotting...running would be too big a verb for him)๐Ÿ˜†..and starts screaming that  he would not let his uncle go...Nandi tells him that if his uncle doesnot go...then how will he pursuade Sukarna's aunty (Aka Sati aunty๐Ÿคฃ)...who is right now not talking to his uncle...Golu insists on meeting his maami..but Sevak aka NAndii tells him that his mami is a tough nut to crack (You should have seen Mahadev's expression when Nandi calls Sati 'Nakchadhi' ...he was like...apni Mata ko aise bulate hai๐Ÿ˜ก...abhi teri khair nahi๐Ÿ˜†) Golu finally relents...and lets them go...

Sati and Revathi at some place near the jungle

Revathi, it seems like is waiting for someone...she sees someone giving a signal and then tells Sati that they will go for a boat ride...She leaves Sati sitting there and goes to meet the guy who signalled her...he is some boat rider ...Revathi is warning him that he needs to take Sati and put her safely across to Kailash...and if something happens to Sati then she would tell Dakshu (Haye...kya pagal ladki hai... She is herself sending Sati and then warning the poor boat rider that she will tell Dakshu about it, if something happened to Sati, and blame the whole thing on the boat rider..whole Dakshu clan is such 'nakchadha'๐Ÿ˜†)

Sati on the other side is sitting in depression and there a crocodile is approaching her...she sees it when it is almost ready to pull her inside the river (Where is that Manuputri??? who was shouting for not letting out Sati alone in the jungle???? ) Jataa suddenly arrives there and tells the Crocodile to go back and the croc does turn back...(Ainveyi itni mehnat ki...itna swim kar ke aaya and ulta muh kar ke jaana pada...instead you should have gone on the other shore...there Revathi was there..and uska hubby toh door door tak nahi aane wala tha...it was day time na??? Chandu kaha se aata๐Ÿ˜›)

Sati gets astounded and shouts at Jataa 'Who are you?' (Ho kaun tum?...I tell you...Sati..change of question please..this question is almost getting as irritating as Manuputri's chant about 'shadyantra')

Sevak aka Nandii jumps in and tells her that he is the same Sculptor who had been with her since last few days...Sati gets embarassed...and Nandi keeps on talking on how Jataa can talk to animals and so the croc listened to him...as Jataa keeps on staring at him dumbfounded (Shiva is so surprised these days...with his bail budhi Nandii coming up with brilliant excuses and reasons...he almost looks at Nandii as if he has grown another tail and two more ears๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†)

He tells her that his swami knows many languages around the world...she tells them to leave her alone...and tries to leave when Golu Sukarna comes and starts bombarding questions...that is she his aunty?? and why is she leaving his uncle alone ??...NAndi tries to cover the situation by saying that it is not his aunty...but our Golu was not going to leave it like that na...so he says that how come she is not??? he had only told him that his aunty was a bit proudy and a princess..then she has to be the one??? (Ahahahaha ...Nandi...it is better to stay in your character...Bail budhi turning smart has just landed you guys into soup๐Ÿ˜†) Sati gets all wide mouthed and indignant and warns Jataa about its consequences and to be ready to give answers to Dakshu...

Precap : Angira giving a dead line to Dakshu saying that if Sati and Sadbish dont get married within 24 hours..then he will consider that the marriage is off...on the other side Nandi telling Mahadev that it is good that Sati could not decipher his real identity  ...Mahadev says that but this won't take long...Sati is his other half...it is not possible that she would be in ignorance for long ...(Oh and I love the sentence that follows) he says 'even if our shadows will merge into each other if they stay together for long' *sigh*...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NST1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Srushti! I was roffling throughout all the epi...
From the moment when Nandi started giving excuses to a child... Yes! there's one who has to be blamed for MAMI idea! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Then all the thing with Revathi- yes you're right - Sati in her condition could only be like a parcel๐Ÿคฃ
Then crocodiles appearance... and Jataa gestures almost made me to fall under the table...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
And the boy (I also don't find him too cute)... but interchange of Shiv and Sati glances was great!

and the thing is... Mahadev would be disclosed not of Sati's sensuality, but because he's frowning to much... and that face turns him int Shiv Sati knows to well...๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by NST1983 - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hehe hilarious UD madamji n I lub u infiumely for writing more about ur golu:P
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loveeed that Shiv Sati looks & stares that exchanged ...awww & that precap sentence which you have highlighted..We are MEANT to be ..so she has to sense..me sooner...we cant be away from each other when we are soo close..awww..absolutely divine..& passionate..words..!!
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the beginning with Mahadev becoming the boy's mama! soo cute! I was all smiles!

i didnt like the end, what will she tell Daksh!! 
I just hope that she doesnt get too angry when she finds out that Jataa is Mahadev
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the superb update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
episode was nyc...JATAA and sukarna convo was cute...MOHIT luked so cute thru out the entire sequence...and his smyle...haaye...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
and as Nastya said...the way JATAA shooed  away the crocodile was damn funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
n nanha sukarna toh haath dhoke peeche hi pad gaya...cudn't stop laughin wen he called SATI ji nakchadi...n her expressions..hillarious..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Good update๐Ÿ˜Š

Sukarn's mother realised who he is, he is so simple, which makes his devotees like him more.
Revati got the flowers for visarjan, but was roaming with it. She trusted that Navik to take her to Kailash, she is not able to convince Sati, how will this poor guy do it?
Nakchadhi Maammi, Shivji will have tough time in future convincing Sati for this๐Ÿ˜†
Even if Sati wants to complain to Daksh abouut Jata, because of Angira's deadline Daksh may ignore her & go ahead with beautifying Shatabhish plan.
In precap Shivji's dialogues were excellent. Hope Sati realises soon, atleast start suspecting Jata. 
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much sweety for ur funny update  yay๐Ÿ˜†
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww Sati's expression was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ when the kid called her nakchadi ๐Ÿ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks again sweets...

well here we see a 5-6 year old cupid who understands Love๐Ÿ˜•... sorry but this hole track is so unbelievable...form my point off view not even entertaining...

crocodile...I was so hoping to see a fight (like I wanted to see him climb to get the fruit but he choose to show Magic)...and now Shivaji became the horse whisper...
Nandi has hope high that  Jata will take dulhanya aka Sati with him...but Jata still has other plans...