Who Suffers most?

-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well gumraah team have come up with yet another heartbreaking incident ..!..
Aarav's friends planned to kidnap aarav just coz of money and in the process he dies ...and evetually they get arrested but dun get the required punishment ..so my question is who suffered most?

Aarav coz he had to pay the price for doing nothing ..or the parents of all the boys .
.aarav's parents as well as those boys'parents  had to suffer the most ...

the scene where the police was dragging along one of the boy who was responsible for murder ..the sight of his old mother was unbearable ..they never thought that their children can do such thing!..

do share ur views guys 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in this case: arav's parents 

arav tho mar gaya...usse koi ehsaas bhi nahi hai tho voh kya suffer karega.. par uske maa baap.. 

they had so many plans and ambitions for him. so many dreams for him! knowing that they practically raised him AND his friends, and they're the ones who backstabbed them and can't do shit about it! aise kissi maa baap ko na guzar na pade

at least arav's friends' parents can be selfish and choose to believe that nothing actually happened. they have their kid with them and don't have to suffer the lose of anything...

last but not least his friends and pari... i'll start with pari.. voh bachi thi aur dar gayi... she was confused...  but eventually, even if late, she told the truth...   she still has her whole life and she can get help and overcome this (if she's guilty/traumatized)... his friends are ********! i doubt they're even guilty! holy shoot, they got off free and they LEFT! didn't even try to redeem themselves!   

so ya, arav's parents suffered the most!
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion everyome suffered a lot.aarav lost his life,his parents lost their son,those guys parents lost respect in society.i m feeling so much anger towards law n order for not punishing them.
-Olly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

in this case: arav's parents 

arav tho mar gaya...usse koi ehsaas bhi nahi hai tho voh kya suffer karega.. par uske maa baap.. 

they had so many plans and ambitions for him. so many dreams for him! knowing that they practically raised him AND his friends, and they're the ones who backstabbed them and can't do shit about it! aise kissi maa baap ko na guzar na pade

at least arav's friends' parents can be selfish and choose to believe that nothing actually happened. they have their kid with them and don't have to suffer the lose of anything...

last but not least his friends and pari... i'll start with pari.. voh bachi thi aur dar gayi... she was confused...  but eventually, even if late, she told the truth...   she still has her whole life and she can get help and overcome this (if she's guilty/traumatized)... his friends are ********! i doubt they're even guilty! holy shoot, they got off free and they LEFT! didn't even try to redeem themselves!   

so ya, arav's parents suffered the most!

hmm agree with the points u stated above ...aarav's parents had to suffer most ..😭 they knew who killed their son but they cud do nothing but watch  them walk free without any punishment :(
-Olly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakmhlove

In my opinion everyome suffered a lot.aarav lost his life,his parents lost their son,those guys parents lost respect in society.i m feeling so much anger towards law n order for not punishing them.

agree tanu ..u know yest i was discussing it with my friend ..she said that in india judicial system is full of flaws  .there is no value of a person's life !.money has become more powerful than human's life :((
kajen_4ever thumbnail
aarav's parents suffered the most...i can't believe this the court let them go free.. wht evidence they need...the court couldn't saw the dead body...the court couldn't saw that he was someone's son he was someone's brother he was someone's grandson... the judge knew it who are the murders and still let them go free...it's holy shit...

i pray to god those 4 guys never live peacefully.
shibz thumbnail
the scene where the police was dragging along one of the boy who was responsible for murder ..the sight of his old mother was unbearable <-----i agree..
sujana9 thumbnail
arav for lossing life but parents r mage scrap goats of deir own children dats pathetic !!!!!

parents r gng to suffer !!!!!!
kavyasam thumbnail
the living , victim's side, suffer the most.  the dead are gone but their soul is still traumatized by the way death occurred.  curlprits' family aslo suffers mostly because they are guilty and ashamed of their kids. 
these 4 who went scot free I doubt they will suffer, because they did not think twice before strangling him. their friend who doted on them :(. 
-Olly- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

the living , victim's side, suffer the most.  the dead are gone but their soul is still traumatized by the way death occurred.  curlprits' family aslo suffers mostly because they are guilty and ashamed of their kids. 

these 4 who went scot free I doubt they will suffer, because they did not think twice before strangling him. their friend who doted on them :(. 

@bold so true di!..u know when the friends were panicking among themselves that they wud get caught as the news reached media ..aarav came to them and asked if there is any prob ..use to pata bhi nahi tha that uske saath yeh hone wala hai 😭..seriously ..yaar how can they do this!...hope god has punished them or if he hasnt they hope he will