Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

DOTW: 26/3 to 1/4-Mona's Reaction & Plan of Action

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello KHTVians. I'm here with Discussion of the Week again.

As we all now know that there are many misunderstandings, lies and unrevealed truth - mixture of events going on in the show.

and the latest article says that Suri and Pummy smells something fishy abt Pradeep and Anushka.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My questions are:

1. What do u think will happen when Mona gets to know about this from Pummy? Will she believe her?
2. If Mona finds the truth to herself, then what will be her instant reaction?
3. What do u want Mona to do? Leave Pradeep and lead a independent life? or fight to get back her husband?
4. do u think the track takes Biwi no. 1 way - If yes then what do u think will happen?(just a thought)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Discussions. Thank u all in advance. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyank. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice Topic,

I dont think Mona is going the believe Pradeep's truth from anyone else till the time she sees with her own eyes, this is just because she loves him so much that she just can digest the fact of anyone telling her that pradeep is having an EMA

When Mona, will see the truth with her own eyes, the first reaction will definitely be of denial, but then as time goes and hopefully at that time, pradeep says the truth, she will be completely shattered

I dont want her to leave Pradeep and runaway with the fact that she is helpess and cant do anything and let pradeep and anuskha live happily ever after, she should definitely fight, afterall, she has 3 children and somewhere even Pradeep still loves her, he admits that what he did is a mistake

Edited by Priyank. - 12 years ago
Magical_KaSh thumbnail

1. What do u think will happen when Mona gets to know about this from Pummy? Will she believe her?-
no mona wil not believe pammi as  she luvs pradeep alot and trusts him blindly dats d reason she couldn even doubt him properly when the phone was at  anushka's house she pushed the thot away
2. If Mona finds the truth to herself, then what will be her instant reaction?
-she wil be denyin it and the reason we all know why but i don't think so we wil b getting any strong action from mona  as she wil shatter down and her heart wil get pierced knowin pradeep betrayed her maybe after somedays she wil b gettin back in her senses but at dat moment i don't think mona wil b in state to react.

3. What do u want Mona to do? Leave Pradeep and lead a independent life? or fight to get back her husband?-i don't want mona to leave even if her decision of leavin pradeep makes her independent she should fight against anushka to get her hubby back this way even she could discover the new mona in herself and everyone else wil get to know new mona whom no1 knew or never got to know cos she was in her shell was havin a married life so one or the other way mona's life is goin to b good one after knowing the truth though bearin truth and goin from that phase  wil b painful for mona as each and everythin around her wil remind her bout pradeep betrayin her 😳 but she wil have to do it.

4. do u think the track takes Biwi no. 1 way - If yes then what do u think will happen?(just a thought) -oh dats even more great then i would luv to c jealous pradeep and mona dancin on uff uff mirchi song 🤣

Nice Topic Swetha  👏 👏