DOTW: WILL he ever fall in love?

Posted: 12 years ago
This is actually my first discussion of the week thread so i actually have no clue how to go about it. The show is just a week old and no characters true feelings are revealed so a discussion would be really tough.

So the topic for this week is will kabir ever have feelings for neha? With aditi it may have been a marriage of convenience so now irrespective of the fact that the girl may be aditi or neha will he have feelings for her?
I dont think so, i think he is doing all this with a clear agenda in mind.. Wonder what it is..!!
Who knows... maybe along the way he might develop some sort of empathy in terms of how he is forcing her to do all this... and also when he sees her doing all this, and making his family happy and so on, he might feel something, or doesnt want to acknowledged

Who knows what will go on in this show lol
heheheh its a tv show anything can happen. May be he will start falling for her. From 2nd epi i was like neha n aditi are same, may be its aditi's plan to find out the truth.
hi frends
iam eagerly waiting for their romance to kick innn i think majority of ppl are waiting i like his eyes and seriousness
πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
may be as we all know anything can happen in daily soaps and i also think that Neha is Aditi actually and come back to find the truth of her accident 
but if it happens so definitely it will be interesting to watch 

😳 i would love to see neha & kabir falling😍 in love eitherwise i like neha / rishi pairing 😳& neha/kabir & kabir /aditi pairing 😳😳
He needs to fall for neha!!! I think neha and aditi are the same so it wont be morally wrong if they start having feelings for each other
Posted: 11 years ago
Neha/Aditi are the same people.. and they will have feelings for each other.. it was indeed K on her mehndi and not R
Posted: 11 years ago

Sometimes It feels that yes he have feelings for her!!

& Its aditi who changed her identity!!