Week 1: Say hello to Suvreen and Yuvraj!

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello there everyone! My name is Ritchelle (just like my username!) (people call me Rit!) and I'm OBVIOUSLY a fan of SG! I've decided that I'll write a small review on every week's episodes, just for fun! I've reviewed quite a few shows and episodes before, so I thought of doing this for SG as well! I hope you like this! Feel free to comment/agree/disagree or whatever, but try not to bash! 😳

Just a small warning: My reviews may be long!

I believe the first episode was an hour long (including the ad breaks and all that), and I guess that's Channel V's way of introducing a new show? I'm not too familiar with Channel V cause honestly, SG is my first Channel V show! 

Coming to the main point, the leads and their family/friends were introduced in a very cute way. Suvreen's family reminded me of some typical filmy family..the excessively pious mom, the extra sweet and doting dad, the annoying brat of a sister, all of it! I mean they just needed to show a dog! 😆 

Moving on, I like how the CVs showed that parents are the ones who're more stressed out about the kids' exams and marks, as compared to the kid himself/herself! And while yes, a lot of parents are changing and don't freak out that much about exams and marks, to a large extent, parents still have that mentality where exams and marks are every thing. That was one thing that struck me, cause I was like hey! That is like so damn realistic, and it happens a lot! I don't think I need to say anything about Smriti's portrayal of SG here, cause IMO she did a perfect job, and I was damn impressed! 

Yuvraj..☺️ Like you may or may not have noticed, I am totally fida over this guy! He's a mix of Samrat from MJHT and Bittoo from BBB! I mean his accent is sooo sexy, and every time he speaks, my heart flutters and skips a beat and I'm like DAMN you 4Lions, where on EARTH do you scrounge up such sexy guys from? I've seen the lead of HHL and he's HOT, and I'm sure many people here know how sexy ASR is! And now they come up with Yuvraj, and I'm left gaping in awe, cause I'm like totally smitten by his accent and his looks! 😳

Point here is, from Monday's episode, we couldn't really understand much about Yuvraj and his character. He seems popular, he's obviously not academically oriented (which is why he got into DPSC through the sports quota!), but there's still an air of mystery about him! (I'm not complaining, that just makes him all the more sexier!😉 😆) Like who's his family? Is he related to the principal of the uni? I mean my friends and I were discussing this, and there were mixed opinions regarding the same. Like my friends were like there is a possibility that he's the dean's kid, but then again, shouldn't he be a bit more disciplined if he was? And if that lady is his mom, shouldn't she be a bit nicer? Her attitude towards him is so indifferent, almost as if she doesn't know why she let him in DPSC in the first place. (We do. Sports quota.) But then again, there's this entire theory about the fact that she's extra strict and all that BECAUSE she's his mom, and she doesn't want the rest of the kids to think that she's favoring him? IDK. This character is totally januable and all that, but as of now nothing much is revealed about his past, which makes it difficult for me to say much about him.

Then we move on, and we see that SG has topped the state (I think it was Uttarakhand?) and the entire little town of Chiploonj or whatever it is (my knowledge of Indian towns and states is pathetic, so please forgive me!) is jumping in joy for her. I liked the way the town was depicted..its supposed to be so small that everyone knows everyone, and there's no jealousy or anything, cause everyone is genuinely pure from their hearts! The inclusion of comic scenes in the episode from SG's side was damn cute, and I really liked the way the entire town was trying to tak credit for something that Suvreen accomplished on her own, that too cause she had nothing to do other than study! 😆 

Yuvraj broke into the office and got hold of that plaque or whatever, and stuck it in his dorm room, while finding out that the cutoff is like 100%. Now what I fail to understand is that how on earth did Yuvraj get SUCH a big room all to himself? I have a friend in DCE, and he shares a room with FOUR other people? I like this uni man, all the students get such HUGE rooms to themselves! We then get to know a little bit more about Yuvraj: that is his love for his jeep Laila. While I swooned and gushed over him while he was sitting in that jeep, a small part of me wanted to run off to Mumbai and strangle the dude who arranges props. Like W*F man, a red and white jeep? YUCK. 🤔 Like they could have given him a sexy jeep with an army look and all that, but they give him something that looks like a 5 year old girl's toy jeep? 

Long story short, Tultuli convinces Suvreen to ask her dad to let her go to Nainital, and he's so happy that he lets her go, gives her a lot of cash and lends her his bike. And as fate would have it, Yuvraj and his two "bhais" also make plans to go to Nainital to "enjoy" Yuvraj's suspension! 

Before I move on to YuvReen's meeting, I have a question. That Mrs Singh is JUST the principal of the uni right? Then how on earth does she have so much authority to shut the trustees up? I mean the woman has the nerve to tell the trustees that if they don't agree to her cutoff, she'll go off to the Educational Minister to get her cutoff approved? 😲 And those blasted trustees just sat there and listened to her, jaise unme koi dam hi nahi hai! 🤬 I mean like they're the trustees! If the dean is doing something that you don't approve off, you don't sit and watch and gape in shock, you yell, snap back, give an ultimatum, or else fire him/her! Why are the trustees such spineless idiots? 😡

Okay..the YuvReen meeting in Nainital! (Anyone noticed the way Yuvraj pronounces the word Nainital? Haaye main mar jaaoon, that guy is a pakka tota yaar! ☺️) They had a very cliched way of meeting..first the guy catches the glimpse of the girl in some religious place..but he hasn't seen her face so he doesn't know ki who is she exactly! Then comes the actual meeting..girl is fond of something unique and unusual and is having fun and jumping there, boy sees girl and is stumped by her beauty and innocence, tries to go and talk to her, while initially they talk civilly, some MU takes place and they start attacking each other's throats, and poof! We're blessed with the trademark slip-trip-catch-eyelock with the thandi hawa ka jhonka, which signifies to the viewers that they're soulmates! 😆 And then they release each other, MUs increase and they huff and walk off in opposite directions! 

While its horribly cliched and tried time and again in tons of Hindi daily soaps and Bollywood movies, I am a sucker for cute and cliched romance, which is why this sequence actually had me swooning over it, even though I could literally spell out what is gonna happen next! 😆 All said and done, Shivin and Smriti acted really well, and there was a bit of spark during that slip-trip-catch-eyelock sequence, so I'm not complaining! Anyways, the PH knows what its doing, they are credit with producing and conceiving THE most popular Hindi Daily Soap on a GEC, so you gotta give em some credit yaar! 😛

I liked the fact that Suvreen is portrayed to be excessively naiive and gullible. It is evident that she's extremely unaware about some facets of life, and she probably hasn't had the birds and the bees talk with her parents! 😆 This attribute of hers is really adorable and makes you wanna love her character all the more. Reason? Well she is not one of those quiet and shy small town chicks, rather; she's an outspoken, sarcastic, cute and bubbly small town girl, but she's still unaware about the many realities of life, and that's something unique that I haven't really come across in any show as of yet, which is why it appealed to me! 😊 Its evident that she's gonna learn about life only when she gets to DPSC, and how does she adjust and accept all that, is what I wanna see!

Since this is a 4Lions Production, we must keep track of all the little things that take place, cause you don't know what may have a significance in the future. The first thing that struck me this week is the fact that Suvreen's dad and Yuvraj did not hit it off well, and obviously this is gonna create a LOT of drama later on, when SuvReen finally fall in love and probably wanna make their relationship a bit more official. Then again, we must not forget the infamous pepper spray! Something inside me tells me that this pepper spray was included for a reason OTHER than a sad attempt to ward off guys! 😆  

This week we can look forward to seeing a lot of tamasha and hungama in Nainital! Suvreen's dad, Suvreen and Tultuli, Yuvraj and his bhais, and the dean of DPSC, all in the same city! All I can say is Holy Crap dude, this is gonna be one hell of a hungama when their paths cross! And it is obvious that their paths will cross. I mean come on. The CVs wouldn't send half the cast to Nainital just for sightseeing, would they? 😉 😆

And that's all from me for now. If there's anything that offended you or you didn't like, Rit holds her ears and apologises to all of you, but that's just how I am! 😛

I'll be back next week, with another take on the week and on the episodes! 

Cheers,

Rit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
This week we can look forward to seeing a lot of tamasha and hungama in Nainital! Suvreen's dad, Suvreen and Tultuli, Yuvraj and his bhais, and the dean of DPSC, all in the same city! All I can say is Holy Crap dude, this is gonna be one hell of a hungama when their paths cross! And it is obvious that their paths will cross. I mean come on. The CVs wouldn't send half the cast to Nainital just for sightseeing, would they?

HAHAHAH YES BINGO I FEEL D SAME ND AGREE WID U GAL
NXT WEEK FULL ON TAMASHA HEHE
SIGHTSEEING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
wow amazing analysis dear..
i just loved it...👏
dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he excessively pious mom, the extra sweet and doting dad, the annoying brat of a sister, all of it! I mean they just needed to show a dog! 😆 
this dialogue was epic.the dog part i mean🤣🤣
He's a mix of Samrat from MJHT and Bittoo from BBB! 
woah.perfect description👍🏼

I like this uni man, all the students get such HUGE rooms to themselves! 

lol hahah😆

come on. The CVs wouldn't send half the cast to Nainital just for sightseeing, would they? 😉 😆

omg that was just awesome..loved that line🤣...

rit the epi dissection was just fab.it was really cool to read( not to mention long.lol kidding😆)...
expecting more such awesome updates ... :-) 
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
RES😳

dude...u made me read all that (which obviously was the perfect REVIEW of the week which makes me wonder if by any chance..u r a critic or wat :P)
lol gonna reply to it in  detail in some time
and keep reviewing!!!🤗

EDIT😃

Hello there everyone! My name is Ritchelle (just like my username!) (people call me Rit!) and I'm OBVIOUSLY a fan of SG! I've decided that I'll write a small review on every week's episodes, just for fun! I've reviewed quite a few shows and episodes before, so I thought of doing this for SG as well! I hope you like this! Feel free to comment/agree/disagree or whatever, but try not to bash! 😳

Just a small warning: My reviews may be long!
ROFLING at the statutory warning😆...i m all ready with my keyboard as my weapon and now m gonna shoot the literary daggers at u 😆
lol kidding...Embarrassed

I believe the first episode was an hour long (including the ad breaks and all that), and I guess that's Channel V's way of introducing a new show? I'm not too familiar with Channel V cause honestly, SG is my first Channel V show!

yeah i guess thats the way they show the first epi..same happend with d3 and HHl

Coming to the main point, the leads and their family/friends were introduced in a very cute way. Suvreen's family reminded me of some typical filmy family..the excessively pious mom, the extra sweet and doting dad, the annoying brat of a sister, all of it! I mean they just needed to show a dog! 😆

HAHAHAHAHA A DOG!!! OMG ..yup only a  dog was needed and maybe even a DADI with a MALA in her hand...😆
In my case i loved their bonding...the close knit family...the cute relationships...i loved suvi's PAPA...man he is so cute and has that affectionate aura which makes me go gaga about him..her mumma ofcourse is one of lady..the MAUN VRAT was actually LOL...but true also as mothers can go to any extent for their kids...and her sis...i liked her...Bratty but ofcourse she loves suvi but won't show it...hehe SIBLINGs ki NISHAANI😆

Moving on, I like how the CVs showed that parents are the ones who're more stressed out about the kids' exams and marks, as compared to the kid himself/herself! And while yes, a lot of parents are changing and don't freak out that much about exams and marks, to a large extent, parents still have that mentality where exams and marks are every thing. That was one thing that struck me, cause I was like hey! That is like so damn realistic, and it happens a lot! I don't think I need to say anything about Smriti's portrayal of SG here, cause IMO she did a perfect job, and I was damn impressed!

EXACTLY!!! most of the time its not the kids who are worried for their results but the parents are!!😆
Parents are changing but very gradually...lol i can say atleast not MINE😆...the marks thing being extremely true..i remember the time of my 12th boards result...lol  remember the crease lines my mum's forehead had...hahahaha...thank God i scored pretty welle😆

Yuvraj..☺️ Like you may or may not have noticed, I am totally fida over this guy! He's a mix of Samrat from MJHT and Bittoo from BBB! I mean his accent is sooo sexy, and every time he speaks, my heart flutters and skips a beat and I'm like DAMN you 4Lions, where on EARTH do you scrounge up such sexy guys from? I've seen the lead of HHL and he's HOT, and I'm sure many people here know how sexy ASR is! And now they come up with Yuvraj, and I'm left gaping in awe, cause I'm like totally smitten by his accent and his looks! 😳

I guess we both are swooned by his accent...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedand his JAAT lingo is superphanny but amazingly HOTT😆..even i think 4 lions have this thing with hot guys...ASR, maan etc...imagine all hot men under one roof and we both with them *dies*

and u forgot to mention the first look of SHIRTLESS YUVI...*whistles in a tapori way*😉

Point here is, from Monday's episode, we couldn't really understand much about Yuvraj and his character. He seems popular, he's obviously not academically oriented (which is why he got into DPSC through the sports quota!), but there's still an air of mystery about him! (I'm not complaining, that just makes him all the more sexier!😉 😆) Like who's his family? Is he related to the principal of the uni? I mean my friends and I were discussing this, and there were mixed opinions regarding the same. Like my friends were like there is a possibility that he's the dean's kid, but then again, shouldn't he be a bit more disciplined if he was? And if that lady is his mom, shouldn't she be a bit nicer? Her attitude towards him is so indifferent, almost as if she doesn't know why she let him in DPSC in the first place. (We do. Sports quota.) But then again, there's this entire theory about the fact that she's extra strict and all that BECAUSE she's his mom, and she doesn't want the rest of the kids to think that she's favoring him? IDK. This character is totally januable and all that, but as of now nothing much is revealed about his past, which makes it difficult for me to say much about him.

U stole words out of my mouth...😲...i mean i was thinking about the same thing...LADY i must say we have many similar thoughts running in our heads all the time😆...yes m sure he is not academically that well and thus got into DPSC  by sports quota( which is sexy in some weird way)...he does does does does and infinity times does has a background which is right now veiled with a black cloth but would be damned interesting once the cloth is unveiled 😆
i think he is not princi's son...coz for sure princi isn't a JAAT😆...but yeah her husband can be...but DUHUH don't make me reck my mind on that🤣

Then we move on, and we see that SG has topped the state (I think it was Uttarakhand?) and the entire little town of Chiploonj or whatever it is (my knowledge of Indian towns and states is pathetic, so please forgive me!) is jumping in joy for her. I liked the way the town was depicted..its supposed to be so small that everyone knows everyone, and there's no jealousy or anything, cause everyone is genuinely pure from their hearts! The inclusion of comic scenes in the episode from SG's side was damn cute, and I really liked the way the entire town was trying to tak credit for something that Suvreen accomplished on her own, that too cause she had nothing to do other than study! 😆

OH MAN!!! the logic of her topping the exams was so HAHAHA...i had a fit of laughter😆...it was surely a treat to see no JEALOUS BFF thingie...i mean did u see TULTULI's face..dudette she was ecstatic...in that one moment she resembled SG's Mumma and dad😃...the whole seq was so pleasing...and not to forget the Rooftop talk😊...it was totally heart-warmingEmbarrassed

Yuvraj broke into the office and got hold of that plaque or whatever, and stuck it in his dorm room, while finding out that the cutoff is like 100%. Now what I fail to understand is that how on earth did Yuvraj get SUCH a big room all to himself? I have a friend in DCE, and he shares a room with FOUR other people? I like this uni man, all the students get such HUGE rooms to themselves! We then get to know a little bit more about Yuvraj: that is his love for his jeep Laila. While I swooned and gushed over him while he was sitting in that jeep, a small part of me wanted to run off to Mumbai and strangle the dude who arranges props. Like W*F man, a red and white jeep? YUCK. 🤔 Like they could have given him a sexy jeep with an army look and all that, but they give him something that looks like a 5 year old girl's toy jeep? Wacko

INDEED..the JEEP...LAILA😆 is not a really SEXY one...but i won't mind that coz it being a new show and that too on V so i guess sum budget cosntraints might have been there...so maaf kiya!!
and ROOM thingie hahaha ye FICTION show and HERO ko better treatment milega BASS😆
😆😆
Long story short, Tultuli convinces Suvreen to ask her dad to let her go to Nainital, and he's so happy that he lets her go, gives her a lot of cash and lends her his bike. And as fate would have it, Yuvraj and his two "bhais" also make plans to go to Nainital to "enjoy" Yuvraj's suspension!
I must mention APNE KACHE PACK KAR LO 🤣
🤣🤣..i still can't stop laughing over that one dilaogue...my jaw is hurting🤣

Before I move on to YuvReen's meeting, I have a question. That Mrs Singh is JUST the principal of the uni right? Then how on earth does she have so much authority to shut the trustees up? I mean the woman has the nerve to tell the trustees that if they don't agree to her cutoff, she'll go off to the Educational Minister to get her cutoff approved? Shocked And those blasted trustees just sat there and listened to her, jaise unme koi dam hi nahi hai! 🤬 I mean like they're the trustees! If the dean is doing something that you don't approve off, you don't sit and watch and gape in shock, you yell, snap back, give an ultimatum, or else fire him/her! Why are the trustees such spineless idiots? 😡
I WONDER!! i mean the lil princi had so much authority but KAISE...and one more thing...i already hate that DIMWIT PRINCI..not coz she is stirct and all...but coz she set 100% as cut off...i mean my heart goes to those students trying to join DPSC...i mean 100%...wat is she a FREAKAngry...why cudn't those spineless trustees just fire her straight away...fellows with no brainsAngry

Okay..the YuvReen meeting in Nainital! (Anyone noticed the way Yuvraj pronounces the word Nainital? Haaye main mar jaaoon, that guy is a pakka tota yaar! ☺️) They had a very cliched way of meeting..first the guy catches the glimpse of the girl in some religious place..but he hasn't seen her face so he doesn't know ki who is she exactly! Then comes the actual meeting..girl is fond of something unique and unusual and is having fun and jumping there, boy sees girl and is stumped by her beauty and innocence, tries to go and talk to her, while initially they talk civilly, some MU takes place and they start attacking each other's throats, and poof! We're blessed with the trademark slip-trip-catch-eyelock with the thandi hawa ka jhonka, which signifies to the viewers that they're soulmates! 😆 And then they release each other, MUs increase and they huff and walk off in opposite directions!

I should say i m in completely AWW of the way the TEMPLE scene was shot...it was simply elegant...yup it was damned cliched but i would rather quote it as a TRIED AND TESTED forumlae...coz it actually works...no matter how many times i see such seq...it brings butterflies in my stomach and makes me smile like and idiot...the perfect ear to ear smile😆.Embarrassed and the first FIGHT...lol PAGAL ki bachi was my fav...i must mention that i use that phrase very often when m angry and all delhities do😆...and this was like one brezzer😆 and the eyelock was just PERFECT...not tooo long...not tooo short..just perfect...apt for the first meet!!!

While its horribly cliched and tried time and again in tons of Hindi daily soaps and Bollywood movies, I am a sucker for cute and cliched romance, which is why this sequence actually had me swooning over it, even though I could literally spell out what is gonna happen next! 😆 All said and done, Shivin and Smriti acted really well, and there was a bit of spark during that slip-trip-catch-eyelock sequence, so I'm not complaining! Anyways, the PH knows what its doing, they are credit with producing and conceiving THE most popular Hindi Daily Soap on a GEC, so you gotta give em some credit yaar! 😛

The fall and catch scenes remain my FAV...watever may come but they are the best one in portraying all the emotions be it nervousness, tensed up atmospehere, quarels or the tender love...its the one thing which makes my heart beat erraticly even if the couple isn't having that splendid chem between them😕😆

I liked the fact that Suvreen is portrayed to be excessively naiive and gullible. It is evident that she's extremely unaware about some facets of life, and she probably hasn't had the birds and the bees talk with her parents! 😆 This attribute of hers is really adorable and makes you wanna love her character all the more. Reason? Well she is not one of those quiet and shy small town chicks, rather; she's an outspoken, sarcastic, cute and bubbly small town girl, but she's still unaware about the many realities of life, and that's something unique that I haven't really come across in any show as of yet, which is why it appealed to me! 😊 Its evident that she's gonna learn about life only when she gets to DPSC, and how does she adjust and accept all that, is what I wanna see!

BIRDS AND BEES TALKS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yup she is extremely gullible and naive but this trait of hers makes her even more cute...the JAWANI lessons from her friends are ofcourse not enough...lol i hope our TOTA will teach her sum JAWANI lESSONS 🤣🤣...did i tell u i love her pony tail...that reminds me of NIMMO of kya hoga nimmo ka...the same high pony tail with those big big eyes..

Since this is a 4Lions Production, we must keep track of all the little things that take place, cause you don't know what may have a significance in the future. The first thing that struck me this week is the fact that Suvreen's dad and Yuvraj did not hit it off well, and obviously this is gonna create a LOT of drama later on, when SuvReen finally fall in love and probably wanna make their relationship a bit more official. Then again, we must not forget the infamous pepper spray! Something inside me tells me that this pepper spray was included for a reason OTHER than a sad attempt to ward off guys! 😆

The PAPA seq was funny...i liked how he tried to BRIBE him🤣
and then CAR KA WINDOW...a humourous guy...with a heck of a brain🤣🤣
and pepper spray ha...i didn;t think much on that...enlighten me na...wat are u thinking 😆

This week we can look forward to seeing a lot of tamasha and hungama in Nainital! Suvreen's dad, Suvreen and Tultuli, Yuvraj and his bhais, and the dean of DPSC, all in the same city! All I can say is Holy Crap dude, this is gonna be one hell of a hungama when their paths cross! And it is obvious that their paths will cross. I mean come on. The CVs wouldn't send half the cast to Nainital just for sightseeing, would they? 😉 😆

i m so looking forward to meeting of  PRINCI and SUVREEN🤣...its gonna be bumpy ride...*m sorry not the other meaning* ...my fingers are already crossed for suvreen...hope everything goes well...her sweet smile makes her face evem more radiant which i m sure can make our yuvi smile as well...and hum ussi tote pe to marte hai 🤣🤣

And that's all from me for now. If there's anything that offended you or you didn't like, Rit holds her ears and apologises to all of you, but that's just how I am! 😛

I'll be back next week, with another take on the week and on the episodes!

Cheers,

Rit

*PHEW*
i guess thats all from my side...darn u lady...i have a test scheduled tomorrow and here m writing reviews...hahaha...lol joking...
btw u r an awesome critic...shit u covered all the points...i m wondering when r u gonna start a FF or sumthing on YuvReenEmbarrassed

Edited by kajen - 12 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

This week we can look forward to seeing a lot of tamasha and hungama in Nainital! Suvreen's dad, Suvreen and Tultuli, Yuvraj and his bhais, and the dean of DPSC, all in the same city! All I can say is Holy Crap dude, this is gonna be one hell of a hungama when their paths cross! And it is obvious that their paths will cross. I mean come on. The CVs wouldn't send half the cast to Nainital just for sightseeing, would they?

HAHAHAH YES BINGO I FEEL D SAME ND AGREE WID U GAL
NXT WEEK FULL ON TAMASHA HEHE
SIGHTSEEING 🤣

Aur nahi toh kya? 😆 They're all gonna meet up in Nainital for some reason which is only known to the CVs and the PH at this point! LMFAO, anyways, thanks for the reply! 😃
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priti11

wow amazing analysis dear..

i just loved it...👏

Awww, thank you so much Priti 😳 Really means a lot!
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dazzlerfan

he excessively pious mom, the extra sweet and doting dad, the annoying brat of a sister, all of it! I mean they just needed to show a dog! 😆 

this dialogue was epic.the dog part i mean🤣🤣
He's a mix of Samrat from MJHT and Bittoo from BBB! 
woah.perfect description👍🏼

I like this uni man, all the students get such HUGE rooms to themselves! 

lol hahah😆

come on. The CVs wouldn't send half the cast to Nainital just for sightseeing, would they? 😉 😆

omg that was just awesome..loved that line🤣...

rit the epi dissection was just fab.it was really cool to read( not to mention long.lol kidding😆)...
expecting more such awesome updates ... :-) 

LOL, thank you so much for the wonderful reply! LOOOL, you will see me around with these posts for a looong time now, unless I just decide to give up on the show for some reason! And pehle se hi warn kar rahi hoon, all my posts are long! This was relatively short cause the week was just a filler! I write longer takes for specific episodes! 😆
krystel21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajen

RES😳

dude...u made me read all that (which obviously was the perfect REVIEW of the week which makes me wonder if by any chance..u r a critic or wat :P)
lol gonna reply to it in  detail in some time
and keep reviewing!!!🤗

Aarti! 🤗 Thanks for the reply yaar! I'll give a detailed reply once you reply in detail! Mind you, am waiting for it! 😆

LOOL, nah I'm no critic! I'm this super mushy and romantic person when I watch the shows, lekin jab asar utar jaata hai, then I'm this super cynical and practical person who can see everything straight, cause of which I am able to analyse! 😉
roking_nidhi223 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing review😎
yeah ur reviews r long😳btw SG shows a typical family where parents are quite strssing themselves for their kids result.and smriti is doing her job in a fabulous way she acting like a normal teen.
coming to yuvraj i agree he is so like samrat😍hi accent ❤️
talking about princi being his mom 🤔no i didnt feel in that way
umm yeah they havent shown his family but still it is unexpected .but maybe ur point also can be correct.
the jeep yeah i also find it a bit weirdo they could have given him something like maan had in GHSP
the scene of cutoff marks shows that MRS singh is quite a ironic lady and is really powerful.i seriously tell u the convo beetween yuvreen cracked me up🤣and i loved their eyelock haye<3
suvreen has a lot explore about life🤓i had a feeling that later on suvreen's dad and yuvi will have a lot of tiff🥱waise whats up with with peeper spray?
btw loved your take and will be waiting next week👍🏼