on behalf of the DKDM DT
so any guesses?????????
hmm...chalo lemme help you'll πŸ˜‰
she is mohit and mouni ki deewani and
totally romantic πŸ˜†
Yes yes u r right DKDMian of this week
she is  none other than
TOTAL-ROMANTIC πŸ₯³
this siggy is for you..please feel free to use it and show ur status to everyone πŸ˜‰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:shruti.nil (thank you Shruti  di πŸ€— )
so now you are officially on the hot seat
time to grill you with the questions 😈
Something about yourself

Name:

Hobbies:

Profession?info about education:

About IF
Getting started with IF:

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Best freind(s) in IF:

What attracted you to this forum:

Favourites
Food:

Outfit:

Hangout:

Serial:

Movie:

Actor:

Actress:

Song:

Place:

Book:
so guyz what are you waitng for attack this special member with your questions πŸ˜‰
so till then this is me Asmita signing off!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
GOSH..YOU CAUGHT ME EHH..??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†awww..I am honoured ..Thank you so much..πŸ€—Hope to answer at the best of my abilities..TRUTH & HONEST answers..for sure..πŸ€—Thank you for that wonderful siggy Shruthi..& you too asmita for that sweet intro..😳Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ahaaa...perfect member eh???
res for now..will grill and fry you later..he he!
edit...
okey ahemaahem...
ive seen youre posts on the PKYEK  forum,and always wondered how someone could be so...you know...pagli...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...so out going and free willed!πŸ˜ƒ
anyway here is the list of my Questions
Youre Fist Crush
Romance ka Bukhar Kabse Hai?
Ideal Man...
Dark mysterious Vampire,or a Rustic Vairagi like Mahadev?
The most Filmy dream you have ever had?
Youre all time favorite song?
A romantic film you can watch unlimited no of times?
A strange habit/quality about you?
The silliest thing you have ever done?
Your Favorite dailoge?

there im done..
happy answering!
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Something about yourself

Name: Hemalatha

Age: 40(but stuck at 16 mentally..πŸ˜›)I am single by the way..its a free info..!!πŸ˜†I did fall in loev but was one sided.πŸ˜›.& hey I love boys & men nothing wrong with me...infact I adore en more than girls..🀣.just that i couldnt find my right man because Mahadev dint do one for me😈...maybe I am too romantic πŸ˜†.I am here to love Mahadev in dreams in the form of Mohit & Mouni,.πŸ˜†

Hobbies: Nothing in particular.music watching TV films...sports...reading comics magazines shopping travelling ..almost everything..πŸ˜†

Profession?info about education: I am a science graduate .working as Hospital admin in our own small hospital in Bangalore

About IF
Getting started with IF:when first IF started for JJKN serial my user name was LOVE _APURVA i dont know how many remember me..πŸ˜›

Some cherishable moments in IF:many many cant single out one..but have got so much love..that is think is the most cherishable thing about IF..we dont know each other personally but we laugh & cry together & get to a strong bond of friendship.!!

Best freind(s) in IF:EVERYONE..!!Love every one I have interacted..seriously..!!πŸ€—

What attracted you to this forum:The love for ROMANCE & ACTORS & ACTRESSES..I always beleive in expressing my happiness & love & I wanted it to reach many & specially thought whatifi the actors & creatives are reading they must know what good feelings we have for them..so that brought me here..

Favourites
Food:VEG & ONLY VEG no eggs too..I am a foodie..β€οΈπŸ˜†

Outfit:Saree is my FAV & they say I look best in that.πŸ˜›.I use salwar &^ chudies too..😳

Hangout:My room..& my home..πŸ˜‰I lovee my room at present..as I have a private TV & can drool who ever I want any no of times..πŸ€£πŸ€—

Serial: have loved JJKN, KAAJAL, BANDINI, Main teri parchayi hoon, PKYEK ,Diya aur baati him..BALH, IPKND, Saathiya, EHMMBH, ..etc etc..πŸ˜†
 But adored JJKN & PKYEK the most..But NOW I KNOW DKDM will TOP THE LIST.for EVER..😍nothing like this PASSIONATE DIVINE LOVE STORY..!!MOHIT & MOUNI have been ultimate😍dont want to care for anything else..but Mahadev & Sati..πŸ€—dream dream only about Mohit & Mouni..❀️
Movie:cant single out one..I am a great movie buff..yaar..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..to name a few..Swades...,Jodha Akbar, Kuch Kuch hota hai, HAHK, DDLJ, Lamhe..and so on & on..(many odl movies are also there..which you may not know..πŸ˜†)

Actor:Amitji,Hrithik, farhan Abhay deol,Aamir SRK & Salam..shahdi etc et cdepends on which movie.BUT MOHIT has defeated them hands down..I adore him SO MOHIT❀️..😍

Actress:Kajol, Jaya prada..Sridevi, Rati agnihothri ,Neetu singh Aishwarya Amrita rao, etc etc again depending on movie..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..SO MOUNI..comes here as ..top of the list..😍❀️

Song:NO WAYπŸ˜› I will not answer this..I have thousands which I love...GOSH..one example I can give ...which will remain my all time fav is SAIBO..😍(which is very recent so you will know one among may thousands..)

Place:India.πŸ€—...Udupi my birth placeπŸ˜›..Bangalore😳...but out of country will be LONDON..aw..superb place..( & all of Europe simply for its sheer beauty..breath taking romantic places..😍)

Book:Mills & Boon & many many such romantic editions..& COMICS..amarchitra katah Tinkel Tin tin..asterisk..mandrake. richic rich Archie..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats HemaπŸ‘
I have 1demand,πŸ˜† write an OS within next 3 days on DkDM.
*Conditions applied
It should have 30% romance, 30% divinity, 20% reality, 20% fictionπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1-have u ever had a crush during ur colg times name that person
2-if u had to propose sumone right now who would it be lol u cant ans mohit
3-fav food
4-fav movie
5-fav movie dialogue
6-tell guddy guddy things abt me
7-ur best frnd on if
8-what do u like the more os ff ss...

Thats it lol enjoyEdited by strawberryrashu - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HemaπŸ€— congo shongoπŸ₯³
ill be back with lots of burning questions for uπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ€£
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hema I pmed everyone n they will b here soon to grill u...this is my style of grilling...😈..called chakku anu rashu snig pinky dishu...n others also..πŸ˜‰..now they will grill u n u have to answer them..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Congrats HemaπŸ‘

I have 1demand,πŸ˜† write an OS within next 3 days on DkDM.
*Conditions applied
It should have 30% romance, 30% divinity, 20% reality, 20% fictionπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Meenu..πŸ€—Woo quite difficult but will surely give a try..difficult because you have given teh percentage na isiiliye..πŸ˜†quite the challenge..πŸ˜›
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: strawberryrashu

Hema di hugs how ru...and congo for being motw...will grill u soon ...,RES

hai Rashu..lovely to see you here..πŸ€—& please be gentle & kind..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†