DOTW ~Ashni Testing Period

pprerna18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Discussion Of The Week

Okay so now that its been a week since Sharad Kelkar has stepped into the shoes of Dr. Ashutosh ,So this week's topic will be on how our Ashu and nidhi have done during their testing period.

Please share your views for the following -

1. How did you all like the the first hug sequence between Ashutosh - Nidhi ?

2. Did you all think that KTLK has become even more engaging because of the chemistry between Ashni ?

3. Do you all think Nidhi's descision was right ,do you all support her ?

4. Now that Ashutosh and Nidhi have decided to not speak to each other or see each other ,How do you think the story will go on ?

5.Now that it's been a week since Sharad Kelkar is playing the role of Dr.Ashutosh ,Do you think he is doing justice to the role and how do you all like him as Dr. Ashutosh ?

Waiting For Your Views
Prerna
Edited by pprerna18 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post;

My answers are;

1.  Loved the AshNi hug, especially the way Ashu was slow and hesitant to hug too.

2. Yeah, definately more chemistry between AshNi is helping KTLK be more engaging and interesting.  Loved when i realised Baba was back, brilliant twist and a good way to get Nidhi to be Dr Nidhi again

3. I don't totally support Nidhi's decision, it was very wimpy and she gave in too easily.  Expected more of a fight from her and more trying to make her dad understand.  But understand she is in a tough position.  Feel so bad for them both, so sad and lost without each other :(

4. Well, after today's episode some kind of meeting at the care home.  Or other medical related meeting,  who knows??

5. Loving SK as Ashu.  Although i loved MB too, but SK has fit into the role perfectly.  He is very good emotionally and you can feel his saddness and lost, forlorn emotions.  Although i loved the hug, I am yet to feel the real chemistry between SK and KK, KK seems a little flat to me at the mo.  It must be hard acting so sad for so long, hopefully some normal doctor scenes will briing her acting back to the exceptional level it can be.  Haven't really felt the same kind of emotion from KK's depiction of Nidhi as with SK as Ashu.

Looking forward to the sadness moving on and a reunion soon, but i suppose once they are back together the show is nearing the end, but don't think i can take AshNi being apart and Malika scheming.

pprerna18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for posting your views
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My view:

1.  Loved the AshNi hug, was shown very nicely - Nidhi in a sudden joy to see the person she has been imagining about and Ashu - surprised and hesitant and at the same time putting his hand around re assuringly

2. Yes - felt that the new Ashni were more comfortable with each other

3. Nidhi's decision would have been correct if the same was taken after putting up a brave fight - she suddenly lost all confidence and hastily took the decision. I feel she did not give the right credit for Ashu - the way he came out despite his weak health, searched and found her and did all his best to convince Baba. She should have been more supportive.

4. It is obvious that thety will be bumping into each other - but dont know how the reunion is going to happen. All are hoping thru Baba - Lets see.

5. Iam absoutely loving SK as Ashu. He has fit into so well. He looks very good and is acting very well. His different moods - angry on Nidhis family, helpless when Nidhi asks him to break off and the pain of the separation - all have been potrayed well by him. Wish him all the best and hope there are some good scences in future which will bring out the best in both KK and SK