||DOTW: Main Afsar Bitiya||

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi :)

Well, after another short week...we have come to another weekend (I apologise for posting the discussion late as i got a lil busy with things today. sorry) 
We've seen a lot of ups and downs in the show this week...on one side we have Krishna finally reaching her destination, that is too become a B.D.O on the other side, her enemies who are trying to create obstacles in her way

Questions to discuss -

1. After seeing what happened throughout the week, what problems do you think krishna will have to face?
2. Is it getting a bit too much seeing Pinto around Krishna all the time? (personally i feel it's a bit too much on pinto's side...he's always around krishna)
3. after watching today's epi do you think ganga will soon have an issue seeing Pinto and Babloo's concern for Krishna all the time
4.  Give a funny caption for this image.

Feel free to add more questions to the discussion.

Much love.
Sanjana 

Edited by SanKi4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1. After seeing what happened throughout the week, what problems do you think krishna will have to face?

Hi Sanju best questions jaan. 
I think she will get much of problems related with corruption, have tussle with TTS as well and most importantly Bihari behind her creating problems in her life. I am guessing she might get problems at personal level with Pintu too.

2. Is it getting a bit too much seeing Pinto around Krishna all the time? (personally i feel it's a bit too much on pinto's side...he's always around krishna)

Yep even I feel it is too much seeing pintu around Krishna all the time. Here I will agree with TTS that Pintu has not only become driver but also angrakshak to krishna. I am waiting him to do some other things rather than roaming around Krishna.

3. after watching today's epi do you think ganga will soon have an issue seeing Pinto and Babloo's concern for Krishna all the time

Yes I am seeing it coming mostly on Pintu's part. She had shown her displeasure earlier too when Babloo left pintu's wedding and went to patna and when pintu was dropping and picking krishna from patna.

4.  Give a funny caption for this image.

Ganga to TTS : Ka ji Rassi jal gayi par Bal abhi bhi nahi gaya kaaa😉

Edited by Prishna_DBPS - 12 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sanju Very nice thread of DOTW . ðŸ˜Š

1. After seeing what happened throughout the week, what problems do you think krishna will have to face?

I think Krishna surely gonna have Proble n tiff with not only TTS but I am guessing it with pintu as well . If the Tendor which pintu brought doesn't get pass then I m surely seeing the MU b/w Prishna . But if it gets passed then TBDP and Krishna's corrupt staff will do somehting Coz of which krishna's trouble will get increase more .

2. Is it getting a bit too much seeing Pinto around Krishna all the time?

Yes I think it's a bit much 2 see Pintu always roaming around krishna . I don't want that . I want 2 see Pintu independent and standing on his own feet n i not at all want 2 see him always as supporter n saviour of krishna . I want his individuality .

3. A
fter watching today's epi do you think ganga will soon have an issue seeing Pinto and Babloo's concern for Krishna all the time

Yes I am defo seeng Ganga objecting n telling Pintu 2 b far away from krishna . She did first time during the Workout scene n then again she did showed her unhapiness when she was shown talking 2 Sargam , In fri's epi also She was not 2 much happy 2 see Pintu on Bike n then today also she was compeltely unhappy by seeing Pintu rushing 2 Krishna's house wout even having his Dinner . So I am defo expecting her 2 show her displeasure and disaggreement for prishna's relationship .

4 .
Give a funny caption for this image.

Ganga to TTS : " Aaj na chodenge tujhe Dum dama Dum..Tune kaa samjha hai mujhe dum duma dum "  🤣

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1. After seeing what happened throughout the week, what problems do you think krishna will have to face?

Krishna will face problems at office from the guy who is helping out Bihari...; at home from her chachaji and Pinky which is quite evident... and at a personal front - (you all know what I mean) - she might have some friction with Pintu on his ways of doing things - he was getting quite hyper even with the police yesterday...

2. Is it getting a bit too much seeing Pinto around Krishna all the time? (personally i feel it's a bit too much on pinto's side...he's always around krishna)

Undoubtedly yes... I really have started feeling the same... earlier we all were dying for some Prishna scenes lekin ab toh kuch zyaada hi ho raha hai and what is not clear is now that they are ok with eachother - why don't they talk more...aankhon aankhon ki baaten ho chuki hain... I would love to see some good dialogue baazi between them... romantic hi sahi not the looong looks and stares...
Also Pintu needs to know that Krishna will be more attracted towards a guy who is hardworking, honest and composed... not someone who is just mostly around her...
Oh oh... Kinshuk is my favourite actor and I really wish he gets something phenomenal to prove as Pintu in AB...

3. after watching today's epi do you think ganga will soon have an issue seeing Pinto and Babloo's concern for Krishna all the time

Ganga will feel that TTS is justified in his analysis of Pintu and Babloo...but Sargam might brief her on the Prishna romance happening in the background...

"Aaj khush toh bahut hoge aap???? " 

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Uh... many social problems no in her work? =/

2. Is it getting a bit too much seeing Pinto around Krishna all the time? (personally i feel it's a bit too much on pinto's side...he's always around krishna)

Yes! I like seeing them but not together all the time... 
Don't think it should... meaning she's always been understanding them na? 

Dekho kaise khul ke has raha hai kameena. Khush hoga bhi kyu nai? Hum sab joh dukhi hai 🤣

So I am super bad at discussing (should have noticed =P) 

Some of my questions: What will Pinky do? She just stands there and glare now after the slap =l

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 12 years ago
@khushi

OMG ur Caption is Damnnn HILARIOUS, made me 🤣 .Don't know what pinky will do . She sometimes become so active n sometimes she just glares Prishna in so much anger as if gonna kill them 😈 . I think After Prishna will get married she will defo gonna create misunderstanding b/w Prishna . Now wheather she succeeds in it or fails that we have 2 see
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First of all nice questions Sanjana and nice DOTW Thread.

I think Bihari will create a lot of trouble for Krishna at whatever chance he gets and Tuntun is going to do something as well.

2. Is it getting a bit too much seeing Pinto around Krishna all the time?

Yeah Kind of Pinto is always with Krishna and it is getting a bit too much.

3. after watching today's epi do you think ganga will soon have an issue seeing Pinto and Babloo's concern for Krishna all the time

Yeah I think she will but then I think Sargam might fill her in about Prishna so then she will support them.

4. Give a funny caption for this image.

I don't know that much Hindi so I'm writing it in English:
Look at him laughing with his mouth wide open while we are all dhuki, I wish a fly went into his mouth to teach him a good lesson.
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think now Bihari and Pin-ky will create problems for Krishna in the eyes of the new DC. As for TTS...since he wants to get in the elections and needs to bring Pintoo back home...maybe he will do it through Krishna.

Yes...I think they are showing a lot of Pintoo around Krishna...and I am sure they will continue to do so.

Right now, Ganga thinks that Krishna is encouraging Pintoo to stay away from home and she is not liking that.  She is already having a issue about that. Hopefully she will realize that Pintoo wants to create his own identity and will appreciate Krishna.

Ganga:  What does he think he is doing...posing for a tooth paste advertisement?

Simran

1. What u all think , how TTS gonna bring Pintu back ? or wht will be TTS next Step to bring Pintu back ?

2. What will be Pinky and chaubey's Next plan against Prishna ?

3. Are u expecting prishna Marrige soon ?
tbg1 thumbnail
pls we need written update