Written Update : 26th March 2012

Posted: 12 years ago
Bhalla is busy this week as he has  to go out of town to visit relatives . I will be doing the update for this week . It will be  more elaborate than the brief update but not as  detailed as the one Bhalla does ... 😊

Written Update

Karanjkar House

Archana tells Vinay and his parents to leave her house . After they go , she hugs Purvi .Purvi looks at Manav and thanks him that he did what he used to say .He used to tell her  that he will always be by her side in tough times  and today he did exactly that .Manav strokes her face and tells  her to take care of herself . Arjun is  standing , a bit shocked at what happened .Manav looks at him and Arjun then leaves the room .Manav too goes after him ...
Everyone in the room is standing quietly after the drastic turn of events .

Manav's mansion in Canada .

Savita and Sundri are getting the Pooja things ready for Gudi Parwa .Ovi comes and she wants to know what is going on . Savita teases her that she does not know something  as important as this .Ovi remembers that is is Gudi Parwa today .Savita wants to do the pooja with Ovi but Ovi excuses herself that she has to go and visit her friend .Savita is annoyed that she is all alone on this day .She tells Sundri to call Teju in London .Teju's mobile is switched off so Savita calls the tournament organiser with whome Teju had gone .he informs Savita that the team never did go to London and the tennis tournamnets are being held in India intead of London and she clearly has been misinformed  .
This makes Savita extremely worried and confused  as to how could this happen .

Outside Karanjkar  House

Arjun is standing there , still very shocked at what happened inside .Manav comes to him and wants to know if he is all right .Manav says that all this must be a very new kind of experience for him and that is why he is so shocked .Arjun blames himself for what happened inside .he tells Manav that all this time he was the one who was forcing Purvi to leave her  job so somewhere he is responsible for all this .Manav tells him to stop blaming himself .
He says that it is not about the job .It is about the intentions of Vinay's family .Purvi is a talented girl and would have found a good job in some other company but these people were not interested in Purvi , they  were only interested in her salary .He says that everything happens for a good reason and he is happy that Purvi did not go to this family .He tells Arjun to relax and go home .

Teju's Taxi

Teju asks a young boy to get her masala tea . she checks her mobile and sees lots of miss calls from Purvi and Sulochna .she feels bad that she could not be at Purvi's engagement but there was no way she could go as her father  was attending the engagement . Suddenly  her mobile rings .It is Savita who has called Teju .Savita talks sweetly to Teju and asks her about her Europe tour .Teju tells her grandmother that the tour is going well and  right now she is outside in a crowded place .Savita asks her to give her the name of the place where she is right now .Teju makes up a name and says that she is in Zurrich Circle ..
Suddenly the boy who brought her tea  shouts loudly to Teju to give him change .He talks to Teju in hindi .Savita who is hearing all this gets alarmed .
Another man comes and asks Teju if  she can take him in her taxi ( again in Hindi ) . Now Savita is absolutely sure that Teju is in India .Hearing all these people talk in Hindi and also hearing the street vendors have not left an iota of doubt in her mind about Teju's actual whereabouts .
Savita puts the phone down and is worried like anything .She prays to Bappa to keep Teju away from Archana .

Manav's car

Manav is in his car , his driver is driving the car . Manav  is remembering all the events that happened  in the evening , how Archana broke the engagement  , how she hugged Purvi and how Purvi thanked him for being  there for her .   The car stops  as there is something  wrong with the engine .Manav wants to have a look but the driver gets embarassed and tells him that it is for him to look after the car and Manav should take a cab and go home . Vandu also calls Manav and asks him to come home soon so Manav decides to take a taxi .
The driver stops a taxi and Manav sits in it .The taxi driver of this taxi is his daughter Teju .
Teju looks at the front mirror and sees her father sitting in her cab .She gets really nervous but keep driving the taxi .

Arjun's car

Arjun is also going home in his car he also cannot stop thinking about what happened .He thinks of how he did not wanted to go to the engagement but Purvi invited him again .How her anklet fell and he gave it back to her , how he saw both Vinay and Purvi posing happily for pictures .
And then he remembers his words , his challenge to Purvi , that he would throw her out of her job in 15 days .
He remembers Archana saying that Purvi  has all the making of a good bahu only because she works and earns good money and the day she stops making money , she will be labelled a bad bahu .
He remembers how finally the engagment was called off by Archana who told Vinay's mother that she is breaking the rishta .
All these events are making Arjun  simply crazy as he is  thinking about them ...He reverse his car and drives away somewhere else instead of going home .

Teju's taxi

Manav tells Teju the place where he has to go but Teju does not really know the directions , Manav smiles as he can figure that this taxi driver is new .Suddenly  Savita calls Manav and  tells him that she is sure that Teju is not in London but in India .Teju can hear the conversation between her father and  grandmother and is extremely nervous .
First Manav can't believe what his mother is saying then he also agrees with Savita and says that he too saw a girl in a mall who looked like Teju .he tells Savita not to worry and let him find out about where Teju is .
Manav calls Teju , Teju quickly puts her mobile on silent mode .
Manav is now worried and annoyed .
Teju brings Manav to his Chawl . He gives her the rent and she gives him the change back .Teju does not look at him just gives the money to him , Manav can only see her hand . Manav leaves the taxi and Teju quickly drives away .
Suddenly Manav remembers the taxi driver's hand ..It was the hand of a girl with red nail paint and the ring this driver was wearing was the same that he had given to his daughter Tejaswini on her birthday .he remembers how he had given this ring to Ovi and Teju and how happy they both were  with their rings ...
A shocked Manav says to himself ' was this taxi driver  Teju ? '
He immediately turns and runs after the taxi ..
Teju 's taxi has stopped at a red  traffic light .Manav comes running from behing and he starts looking inside all the taxis there ...He is looking at a taxi and he turns  , only to find his daughter Tejaswini driving the Taxi  right next to him...
Teju has not seen her father and is just praying for the  traffic lights to turn green again .

Precap ..
Late at night , Teju is satnding outside in her taxi driver uniform  , she is looking down and is very nervous .Her father walks towards her .Manav 's face is extremely stern as he looks at his daughter .He  walks towards Teju and gives Teju a very hard slap .

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
thank u so much for the update.

looking forward to the rest.

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it.
only part i liked was the slap in the precap of tomorows episode

wish that slap wud have come earlier when his son died(supposedly) cause of his wife's irresponsibility.
thanks a lot for the update.. so No Arju -Purvi scenes today..
thank you can't wait to watch it later
i saw online now.OMG its a super epi⭐️i liked how teju is caught by her granny and dad, CV did great job bc they show the scene very logical way👏only thing i m confused why savita didnt call the organizer of teju's tournament😆😕manav also didnt try to know it before but manav can recognise his daughter by the ring what he gifted, its very nice scene. but teju will get slap😭.arjun ,sweet boy feeling guilty for purvi's engagement break, where he going back?😕i think arjun go back purvi and say sorry and tell dont leave the job😉this way CV show their romance development and the day arjun going to confess his love to purvi that day ovi will reach there then drama start.its may b arjun go back to vinay to make him understand that he will give job back to purvi to continue .
Good show ..

About time someone started suspecting Teju's whereabouts ..

Poor Arjun , he looks more traumatised than Purvi after the rishta breaking ...😆

Purvi was not thinking about Vinay at all , not for a moment 😆 she was just too happy that her hero , daddy  Manav is with her ...I don't think any other man means  much to her at this stage ...

Hats off to Teju for not having an accident and keeping her mind on the road , with all that was going on she could have had a bad accident ..

Savita did right by immediately calling Manav . I found it disgusting that instead of being worried about Teju's security and safety , the first thing  that came in Savita's mind was to pray  to God to keep Teju away from Archana ...What kind of love is this , I wonder  ???? 😡 .

Star Of The Day ..
Manav ...for figuring out that the taxi driver is Teju and also for the slap he gives Teju in the precap ..She deserves it

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Thanks for the amazing update! Glad things are moving fwd and teju is finally caught.
thanks for the update Tanya...

like the way things are going. dont want Teju to be slapped but i guess it is justified as any parent will react this way in this situation. I feel that Teju will be angry with Archana at first when she finds out but then she will gradually catch up to the truth. 

but i like it how Archana is being shown the real truth about how this is affecting her daughters lives... they really miss her and are very angry that she never bothered to contact them. until the truth comes out, teju and ovi are right on their part. 

On the other hand, sachin is also being nice to her so it will be hard for her to ignore him. she will still try to stay away from manav. i wonder what she will tell Teju as to why she is asking for money.. only hope is Purvi or sulochana.. .only if they tell Teju the real truth. i am sure Teju will take care of sachin then