would you like to suggest anything to the team?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Gumrah team  is doing an impressive job👏👏.  The dialouges are good,  presentation is neat and perfect.  The actors are chosen really well. so far everyone has suited their roles perfectly. 

Karan as a host is just wonderful. 

I like the psyciatrist part, the public and the concluding messages.  

Would you anyhow suggest anything to the team?  like how it is presented or what more you might want to see them show.  
i'd be glad if they showed the actual cases/story more.. & less scripted..

the Lipstic killer case couldnt find any source online.. wonder if it is a real story and where it took place..
The Patravala case-Adnan's death happened in 2007 so wonder why in the show they showed it to have happened in 2004?!😕
maine bhi dekha year in the backstory thread.  maybe they are not allowed to give exact details and can only script it based on the real story.
I wan them to show newspaper cutting n all related to the case in d end.they can show us how family is suffering in real n take a little iv of them.in d end all actors n team should stand wid karan to say sum quotes.it will look more impactful i guess.
Originally posted by kavyasam

maine bhi dekha year in the backstory thread.  maybe they are not allowed to give exact details and can only script it based on the real story.
no but why? i mean all know bout the Adnan Patravala case so i dont see any prob in stating the right date!
I want them to show more about the case and less about the scripts. I also want some more of the story after the crime happened.

@shibz - pata nai kyun aisa laga, they wantedly gave wrong year or so I felt.

I agree with everyone though a little info on the real case, like what the episode is based on, if they cannot show in the one hour time they can put the details abt real case as a slide show before or after the episode, like for a minute or 2.