WRITTEN UPDATES 26 MARCH 2012

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for Written Update
hopefully m the first one to comment lolπŸ˜†
Edited by Warz-Barun-Rati - 12 years ago
if indar is human being then i hope he will speak up..but ..whatever viewers think cvs love to ruin ..that..
thanks for ur update..
god bless u..
Originally posted by Kinara2

if indar is human being then i hope he will speak up..but ..whatever viewers think cvs love to ruin ..that..
thanks for ur update..
god bless u..

or maybe after that emotional scene between indira n indar. he might stand for his family...
this might happen, or else HD is unpredictable...can't say anything
if he does or doesn't  its of no use as Mandira is a LIAR!  She thought she was sleeping with Rishi and was too drunk to realize it wasn't him.  She got caught in her own trap...she didn't care about herself then...

thanks for the update!
Edited by rianna - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

or maybe after that emotional scene between indira n indar. he might stand for his family...
WBR..yes u cant say anything as sharma family is a selfish family...so i am not sure about indar's personality..he has tears  today tomorrow he will wear surma..and would lie...πŸ˜† but i think indu will fight by herself as in indian soap female lead always super woman ..
Originally posted by rianna

if he does or doesn't  its of no use as Mandira is a LIAR!  She thought she was sleeping with Rishi and was too drunk to realize it wasn't him.  She got caught in her own trap...she didn't care about herself then...

thanks for the update!

@Bold wow Great Point!πŸ‘
Thanks for the update Anju di..πŸ€—

What kind of a mother does not want justice for her child.. irrespective of her child being a liar.. Mandira is simply facing the consequences of her actions.. let's see what Inder does although I don't expect much from him either.!!
Originally posted by ...Binny...

Thanks for the update Anju di..πŸ€—

What kind of a mother does not want justice for her child.. irrespective of her child being a liar.. Mandira is simply facing the consequences of her actions.. let's see what Inder does although I don't expect much from him either.!!
i also say mandira is only reaping what she sow.
@Kinara I agree fully with you.
Originally posted by Warz-Barun-Rati

congrats for being the winner of the Banner,
Indur I don't have hope him helping Indira,if he decides also to change his ideas jhumpa(his shonaπŸ˜†) is here present.