BV 26th March 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. 😊😊Always reliable, clear and concise. You are certainly a wonderful person. 😊😊I wish I could understand Hindi, that I could help.
rajiv_register thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the legal point Dr Gauri does not understand... She also does not understand that She is a mistress and not wife... So much for education in CV land.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rajiv_register

All the legal point Dr Gauri does not understand... She also does not understand that She is a mistress and not wife... So much for education in CV land.

u understand right ,since ur name is also register ...for the family legality issues doesnt matters otherwise  anandi by now would have been already divorced.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri's outburst showed total lack of sensitivity but iam glad truth is out... we dont have to  suffer jagyaanandi  broken  marriage ki fake anniversary ceremony .😡.
Badi massiji will be shocked and saddened but this lady is not as fragile as dadisa  thinks.πŸ€”.She  will accept the breakup and hopefully encourage anandi to start a new life..
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved Sumitra little speech to Gauri. All the times I've berated Sumi for standing there mute with a clenched jaw expression and no voice - she made up for them with her trademark soft voice and clear concise logic. πŸ‘

Everything she said - 
- Remember what I said - Jagya will always come back whenever his family needs him. 
- Why don't u store your beautiful photos as reminders of the fun times you had instead of distributing them here n there, coz J will not be there with u for long.
- Respect has to be earned - it can't be begged or snatched. It has to be earned thru one's work, speech n behaviour - but your education is sadly lacking

I was bowled over by her soft yet firm voice and the resolution in her eyes - it was like - Enough ! get lost you vermin !!

Anandi looked stunning ! BM poor thing - she actually got G a gift and what did she get - almost a heart attack from someone who even earlier had said - Bhaad me gayi tumhari Badi Mausi...

Seriously hope, G suffers some major setbacks and realizes how she has earned so much ill-will that nothing seems to work out for her anymore. BAD KARMA shud pay back.

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why did sumitra pack rotis in the dabba? It should have been western food πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The funny part was where makhan came in so authoritatively explaining to everyone about the decorations and was chased out by basant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  -- poor thing his authority was completely squelched.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update..

whenever gauri comes at jetsar she brings cyclone with herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but thank God the truth is out now!!..i hope now BM can convince anandi for second marriage😊
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update😊
i hope BM will ask anandi to remarry😍
ANANDI WAS STUNNING YESTERDAYπŸ˜ƒ