26th march yrkkh wu comp akshara Book launch

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with the update sorry for the delay my internet connection went down and just got fixed here goes the update.

Part 1

Epi starts with naksh at the publishing office tej the guy at publishing thanks akshara for giving them permission to publish her diary he gives her some documents to sign she gives them to natik he looks through them tej says that they are just for formality with copy right etc, akshara signs them he says that tomorow will be the launch of your book natik says isnt that a bit early he says actually tomorow is the 10th annivesary of our publication house and this is the best option they say but everything is being done so fast he says you dont worry about that leave everything to us come with your family tomorow he thanks them for coming down personally they take permission to leave as natik has a meeting in the car akshara says to herself duggu must have not troubled g3 thats why no phone call, i will phone ma as i havnt been able to latley she rings rj who picks up but is very upset with akshara she says you finally found time to ring me akshara says things have been hectic that i didnt find the time, rj says you know i worry about you a lot when duggu grows up and says the same to you then it will pinch you akshara says i am really sorry, actually i used to write a diary during pregnancy where i put all my thoughts into and a big publishing company wants to publish that into a book and tomorow is the launch u have to come tell bauji also rj starts crying and says i didnt knw about this earlier now now my daughter started hiding stuff from me too akshara says its not like that i found out last week to and things happened so fast rj dosnt listen and puts the phone down, akshi arrives home and takes duggu of g3 and says thank god he isnt crying g3 says he's a bit upset akshi says that must be cause he has a wet nappy and he gets restless did u change his nappy g3 says now you will tell me how to look after him and i assume he is also hungry and leaves the room (g3 facial expressions were worth it now she would knw hw akshi feels like 🀒)

Part 2

akshi changes duggu's nappy and talks to him saying that first your nanny got upset with me now your dadi you dont get upset with me, @the ss living room everyone is sitting down and natik tells them that tomorow is the book lauch cermorny all r very happy,g3 moans as usual saying that we cant take duggu there it will be crowded natik says he has to go its special for him and we will all take care of him  when a man comes giving akshara something natik and everyone asks what is it its her first pay cheque she gives it dj saying that cause of you this is possible dj says that i am obliged you considered me as your elder this happened cause of you, he blesses her everyone is happy @naksh room natik comes in akshara hugs him and says till the book publishing it was ok i am scared of the lauch tomorow you will stay with me through out natik jokes saying i feel you will ignore me he says give me a autograph she refuses then kisses on his cheek he says i like it will u give everyone this autograph tomorow she says natik and is about to leave natik hugs her from behind and says i am joking but give me a autograph it will be special for me she writes to my dear natik you are my everything and this is possible because of you( great naksh scene after long tym 😍) @m: everyones enquires about anshu exam kaka says he didnt knw everything but most stuff, shaurya says its good u answered them do the same for next one varsha says you knew most stuff on this good marks will come rj comes and informs about akshara diary. varsha says oh her diary's getting published nw rj says you knew varsha says not about the publishing bit dadi says leave it who knws or not rj feels a bit bad

Part 3

kaka says i didnt knw akshi can write dadi says shes gone on you all laugh vish says we have foreign delicates coming tomorow, shaurya says we will postpone it he says no we will attend the event stay for bit and leave ma u and everyone else stay for longer. all ss arrive at the lauch it has akshi big pic and poster up bhabhima says to g3 akshi must have written great stuff in her diary thats why all this, the woman welcomes them hands akshi flowers natik takes duggu and they go in akshi spots meshwari's she is about to meet rj but gets stopped the photgrapher wants a photo he tells natik to move aside he wants a solo one fin there

precap: they call akshi up she says natik to come along he says i can come its your books lauch she is on stage and pulls the string and is happy

still i am not in the favour of akshi diary getting published but it was a nice epi after ages exp the naksh scene too cute worth seeing 😳 thank god duggu is with his papa and not dadi for a change, πŸ˜ƒ g3 as usual moaning 🀒 but i actually kind of felt sorry for rj today she didnt get to talk to akshi properly in ages with varsha knowing about the diary its justified for her feeling bad and its not akshi fault either with all the drama that happened lets hope she is fine after the lauch seeing her cry is irrataing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry if i missed anything out wrote by memory watched epi while back πŸ˜†

dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asheth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can you please post the written update????
Bansari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
you should at least write in the title that it is incomplete
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. Overall nice epi. Naksh autograph scene was good and naksh kiss was fab. 
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update... loved naksh scene
vim916 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice epi, naksh are very cute
Mahi_Bhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks For The Update MairamπŸ˜ƒ