Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BALH -Written Update 26 March

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Zuby.  Hope tomorrow is a more exciting episode. 
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey ya Mrs.D๐Ÿ˜› will not be able to comment ...just here to say thank u and love u๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค— Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks zuby for excellent update
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Zuby for the update!
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Zuby for the update.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Zuby
thanks for  the update. Atleast update padh ke I can decide what to and where to when watch the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ywl lo kal lo baat. last Monday you said you did not want to update C-episode so CV gave you filler one to update are you happy now??๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ I totally agree with you bro-sis pair of nihu and maamu is indeed low life with nikkame in  life pair.  

looks like seeing my user id you guesses I am doctor ๐Ÿ˜ฒisliye called me doctor saab.  you were 50% right.๐Ÿ˜‰
chalo finally naam bata hi deti hu.  I am arpita. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by md410 - 12 years ago
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovley update
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: chithoo

hey ya Mrs.D๐Ÿ˜› will not be able to comment ...just here to say thank u and love u๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ญ Why,Sweets? No comments from ya? Hope you are well,Viji And also the glasses around ya are also well!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Neways I too didnt want you to waste time on a lame episode.Chalo koi nai.See ya next monday!
-Carrie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: md410

Zuby

thanks for  the update. Atleast update padh ke I can decide what to and where to when watch the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ywl lo kal lo baat. last Monday you said you did not want to update C-episode so CV gave you filler one to update are you happy now??๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿคฃ I totally agree with you bro-sis pair of nihu and maamu is indeed low life with nikkame in  life pair.  

looks like seeing my user id you guesses I am doctor ๐Ÿ˜ฒisliye called me doctor saab.  you were 50% right.๐Ÿ˜‰
chalo finally naam bata hi deti hu.  I am arpita. ๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Arpita๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lovely name๐Ÿ˜ณ

You can skip the episode ya like๐Ÿ˜† Oh! CVs took their badla for my comments on the hot  "C" section by giving me such a thanda episode๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh 50% right kya hota hai?๐Ÿ˜• You are either a doctor or not.๐Ÿ˜†Oh! You are a student.๐Ÿ˜ณ Am I right or am i right?????