PREVIEW OF YESTERDAY'S( 26TH MARCH) EPISODE

dazzlerfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok guys since my boards got over yesterday i am literally left with no work..so i decided to break down
yesterday's ( 26th march)episode for you. guys ..😆😆...so here we go...hold onto something and brace yourself😆😃...
the epi starts with tthe flashback of their meeting... suvreen sits in the boat and remember their meeting😳😳...i thought she actually liked it but the next dialogue was like a punch in my  face😆..she says"  control suvreen..contol!!!! us idiot ke vagah se is time mat kharab hone do"😆...then she gets al emo and it's her last day with her friends and then tultuli tries to cheer  her up...awww...
i so love that tultuli😆😆
then she says how much she loves her friends and her epic dialogue: kaash main inhain pack karke dili le sakthi." ohmaaa🤣🤣...
then suvreen  and her friends get out of the nainital house club and tultuli asks her whether she misses her dad..and suvreen was like yeah!!!
and tab dunno from where her father zooms in and calls out " suvreen"😆😆.and then says that it's great that he found her and that they would go home together..poor suvreen😆...
and then her dialogue " papa ke sath jaana yani dheere dheere"🤣🤣 true so true...😆

then there's their scooty ride...which was full of epic dialogues😆..her friends zoom ahead on their scooters whereas suvreen and her dad are left far beyond due to her dad's driving😆😆..and there was one scene where even the bicycles on the road went faster than their scooty.i just loved that scene🤣🤣...and then her dad says " college main bhi main bahut fast chalte the  I LIKE SPEED" oh god 🤣🤣...

Then he crossed al limits of laughing with this dialogue " maine toh chadh( what a name😆) motor school se driving seekhi na aur tuktuli ne VIDEOGAME SE so there's wil be a difference na...i literally rolled on the floor laughing hearing this🤣.and then she tells him that she will tell mummy abt his " fast" driving 😆.. phir uski dad batate hai ki that his leave is cancelled and that he won't be able to accompany her till  delhi..and suvreen is so ecstatic that she dances wildly saying " main delhi ja rahi hoon akele..."😆.then her dad is like no i won't let you go akele and then she gives him the reason that the last day for filing the admision forms is near so she has to go...and that they won't extend the date for her😆...finaly her dad is convinced and lets her go.ok and am going to say a scene which is totally irrelevant but i found it quite amusing.you know a cycle comes behind thieir scooty and from this we can understand that her dad has increased the speed...🤣🤣

and then he says that this would nt not have happened if it werent's fot that guy.suvreen aska whom  and her dad says " koi  idiot"😆...then the scene changes and we are shown yuvi and his do bhais...they were   "shown" peeing lol not literally😆...and some jokes related to that.i don't  wanna tell that out😃 ...then after that yuvi(😳) takes his " laila" and goes of with the two guys running after him desperately..😆

then the scene shifts and suvreen and her dad reach home... and they see the entire GUGGAL's in the house.naani,bacche sab.that was quite a scene🤣🤣...then somebody asks her whether she is going with her dad only.and her dad says that she is going to delhi akele!!!!and her naani asks him whether he has brains😆..and then her naani was like that suvreen won't go😲...and then one by one they all explain that delhi is dangerous and all.i loved this dialogue " delhi ki metro ke darwaaze bahut jaldi baand ho jaate hain"🤣🤣🤣...and then somebody was like dili ke ladke se door raho..
and then suvreen was like " kya delhi ki ladke radioactive hai????? " omg being a delhite myself i never knew that..thanks for the extra info🤣🤣🤣...

and then her mom gets all senti and says that she wil miss her and her dad gifts her a phone!!!!! then suvrren tells her mom that her dad drove so fast.sab shocked hai😲..and woh family hug awww was cho chweet😳...and then suvreen kicks her sis in bed and al gosh that was funny😆😆
     and the next day finally time comes for her to go to delhi.then she quickly freshens up and starts packing...and then she says that she wil miss her house especiallly her room.damn.even allof us would feel the same...lol her room was decorated with ranbir's rockstar posters good to know that even suvreen likes ranbir😆...but then she steadies herslef and says " jaana hoga papa ka sapna aur apni life ko ek nayi dimension dene ke lie"!!! waah kya dialogue tha👏👏...

so guys that was the episode..and even thoguh there wasn't any yuvreen encounter..the jokes made up for it😳😃..don't you think???????the epi was good with a lot of hilarious moments🤣🤣...

precap- tultuli comes to the station to see her off...and they both cry and hug each other awww😳...phir in the train she says " hello aunty to somebody" it was the 
PRINCI  herself😲.she just says good morning😆..woah this will be something to look forward to ...
waiting for today's episode... hope you all enjoyed my preview of yesterday's ( 26th) episode😃

Edited by dazzlerfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing preview!

I must say, (Yes you all can give me the W*F expressions) I cried at the end of the episode. You know, when SG finally realises that she's going, and when she has that emotional moment with her rents..I'm leaving my rents in a month for uni (yes, same situation! Farak sirf itna hai ki I'm leaving the country, not city!) and the moment I finished the episode, I literally went and hugged my favorite teddy, plopped down on the bed and stared at my room..I mean like my room yaar! And then I went and hugged my mom who was like "Okay Rit, what do you want now?" 

Seriously, I loved today's episode JUST cause of the fact that I'm in Suvreen's situation right now..and the way Smriti portrayed it was stupendous..hats off to her for such a wonderful portrayal!

Oh, and amazing post Smriti! Looking forward to more such takes! I'd have written more, but my take on today's episode would probably just involve me reminiscing about my home and crying that these are my last few days with rents and at home! 
dazzlerfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Amazing preview!

I must say, (Yes you all can give me the W*F expressions) I cried at the end of the episode. You know, when SG finally realises that she's going, and when she has that emotional moment with her rents..I'm leaving my rents in a month for uni (yes, same situation! Farak sirf itna hai ki I'm leaving the country, not city!) and the moment I finished the episode, I literally went and hugged my favorite teddy, plopped down on the bed and stared at my room..I mean like my room yaar! And then I went and hugged my mom who was like "Okay Rit, what do you want now?" 

Seriously, I loved today's episode JUST cause of the fact that I'm in Suvreen's situation right now..and the way Smriti portrayed it was stupendous..hats off to her for such a wonderful portrayal!

Oh, and amazing post Smriti! Looking forward to more such takes! I'd have written more, but my take on today's episode would probably just involve me reminiscing about my home and crying that these are my last few days with rents and at home! 

aww rit.🤗i can totally relate  to that...i mean leaving behind your place i mean the place  where you have have grown up, experienced joy, sorrow and all such emotions is emotionally draining for anybody...😭.i mean leaving your parents,sibilings it's just way too sorrowful😭

ya even my heart was heavy..especially at the scene where she says that she wil miss her room and her mom-dad😭...and yah smriti's acting was fab👏👏
and rit...we will all have to sacrifice something to achieve our dreams and yeah true u woil mis ur home.i mean ur leaving the country that;'s like...really gosh😭 .oops i guess i am making you more sad 😆,,anyways be optimistic and you never know what all opportunities the new place can give you..maybe even a yuvraj😆😳
 so all the best for a new phase in life and god bless🤗

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dazzlerfan

aww rit.🤗i can totally relate  to that...i mean leaving behind your place i mean the place  where you have have grown up, experienced joy, sorrow and all such emotions is emotionally draining for anybody...😭.i mean leaving your parents,sibilings it's just way too sorrowful😭

ya even my heart was heavy..especially at the scene where she says that she wil miss her room and her mom-dad😭...and yah smriti's acting was fab👏👏
and rit...we will all have to sacrifice something to achieve our dreams and yeah true u woil mis ur home.i mean ur leaving the country that;'s like...really gosh😭 .oops i guess i am making you more sad 😆,,anyways be optimistic and you never know what all opportunities the new place can give you..maybe even a yuvraj😆😳
 so all the best for a new phase in life and god bless🤗

Oye! I'm not that depressed also! 😆 I mean I'm going to a place where ALL my friends are there, so I'm not complaining! And IK ki wahaan pe I'm gonna have a lotta fun and enjoy and study and all that! 😃 Bas you know..kabhi kabhi..I feel bad! I mean I love my room and my soft toys! How will I leave em all behind yaar? 😭

LOLOLOL if the new place gives me a Yuvi/Sam/Armaan/ASR (yes, these are the guys I'm currently in love with!), haaye I'm gonna be like YAYYY! 😆

But thanks a lot for the warm wishes and kind words! Really means a lot! 🤗

dazzlerfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ritchelle-

Oye! I'm not that depressed also! 😆 I mean I'm going to a place where ALL my friends are there, so I'm not complaining! And IK ki wahaan pe I'm gonna have a lotta fun and enjoy and study and all that! 😃 Bas you know..kabhi kabhi..I feel bad! I mean I love my room and my soft toys! How will I leave em all behind yaar? 😭

LOLOLOL if the new place gives me a Yuvi/Sam/Armaan/ASR (yes, these are the guys I'm currently in love with!), haaye I'm gonna be like YAYYY! 😆

But thanks a lot for the warm wishes and kind words! Really means a lot! 🤗

oh thank god i thought you were going to an alien place u know wat i meant without any  friends and all,glad to know that's not the case😆.so i guess u will be better off😃...yeah it's really disheartening to leave behind the place where you grew up😭...
yeah if it gives you those guys mentioned above you r damn lucky re( except that yuvi is taken😉) kidding😆
and yeah welcome and al the best😆
sujana9 thumbnail
spidey rocking post !!!!!!!