Posted: 12 years ago
Nice start...continue plzz
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great start continue soon and plz pm me when u update next
molten_lava thumbnail
it's a really good start. And I think you write well. seriously!
you should continue this. 
And btw who are you? And why the need to create a separate id? I think ppl would have accepted this even in your old id. Just saying!
This isn't bad as you think it is. It is good.⭐️
arhicommited thumbnail
oh thank you so much for all the positive comments, it really motivates to write further...this is the next part,hope u all like it...

--------------------------------------

Part 2

just then the door opened again...n khushi entered with a box full of ice. she was as usual looking pretty in her pink outfit but her eyes were red n swollen. she must have cried whole night. oh its so painful to see her like this n this all is because of his stupid out of control mind.her hand bruise also looks bad, black n blue. she needs to be treated immidately.

khushi entered the room n saw first aid box on the bed. hari prakashji must have kept there, she thought n moved forward. but before she could take the box, arnav moved n took it. khushi stared at arnav. she doesn't want to look at him, its all get confusing, yesterday he was mad at her n she does not know the reason, he hurt him unintentionally n from that moment she can sense how arnav is uneasy. he is concerned, but how can she fall for this arnav because all n every emotion seems fake, the hate, the concern, the care, the lo..no he doesn't do that...but how can one man do all these things in one time? 

khushi snaps out from the trail of thoughts n continue to look at the man in front of him who is like a mystery who can never be solved.

arnav : let me apply the oinment. sit down.

khushi : i can handle myself very well, give the box to me i will do it myself.

arnav : i know u can do it, but this all is my fault, so let me do it.

arnav moved in her direction. khushi stepped backwards.

khushi : stay where you are. yes Mr. raizaada, this all, the marriage, the hurt, the pain all is ur fault n i would not allow it any further. i don't need u or your sympathy. hand the damn box to me.

arnav stopped, he knew this all is his fault but he can not allow her n shyam to ruin his di's life, these were the necessary steps that has to be taken. but right now she needs to look after her bruise n thats all matters.

arnav : don't be stubborn. i know its my fault n i...i

khushi just can't believe her ears. the man standing before her, the mighty arnav singh raizaada who doesn't say sorry, who doesn't care what one thinks or one wants, who was mad at her yesterday, who did all this in first place is trying to apologize.

khushi : no need to say anything unless n untill u mean it

she moved forward n snatched the first aid box from his hand n went o the poolside...khushi came outside near the pool with tearful eyes, she was helpless, the tears fall by all itself, she had no control over her emotions these days...how could this man do all these things to her, sometime nice,caring n concern and sometime brutal, ruthless n cold hearted...she can't understand this man...she went n sat on the slabs near poolside, trying very hard to concentrate on the things she is doing.

arnav knows she will not do her dressing properly, he had to help her, she can refuse him but this time he will not back out.he followed khushi out at the poolside, she was sitting n was trying to open the first aid box. 

he went n sat next to her.he could see the trembling hands of khushi n teary eyes, oh what have he done. he took her hand. 

arnav : khushi give me your hand, u r hurt, i will do it

khushi was trying hard to move her hand out of his but it was of no use

khushi : arnav ji let me go, i will not allow u to do this, leave me,let me go.

she was struggling. arnav have to do something. arnav holded her hand firmly so that she can't move it. she will never allow him to bandage her unless...

--------------------------------------

ok thats it guys, hope u will like the update...click like n give your precious comments, it matters alot😊
Edited by arhicommited - 12 years ago
zafi thumbnail
Awesome.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it. I so understand Khushi's confusion.
Can't wait to read more.
Continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Ovi_Tanni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is so beautiful update...like kushi sometimes me 2 dnt understand this man...love,hatred,concern,angry,fight,care how can he carry at the same time...bt jo v ho he is the best pati for kushi😊 i dunno y i m thinking he ll kiss her rite na??thn she ll allow him to apply oinment...plz give update soon...
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
u have left in a cliffhanger.plz update soon dear
Riya.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Really liked it. Pls continue.
debby_11 thumbnail
oh i loved this part...but expected to read more ..
so update soon :D
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i want looong updates...loved it. 😊