my first OS: love hate#updated Part 4-page 11 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
now i am not sure if i want to kill shyam first or anjali
seriously man she really needs to work on her timing
always always she is kabab mein haddi damn it
Uff AnJhali kab shudhregi.. always kabab me haddi..
I understand why shyamu is after khushi, coz who will bear such a nosey and clingy person like anjhali..
really hate anjali.she has get in way of everything. please do something to anjali.
oh pliz do continue...jus read all the parts now...it was awsuuum
congrats on you first os loved it love how its going glad he is trying to make her feel better can't wait for the next part anjali has to come to interrupt 

Ahhh Anjali why did u have to come at the wrong time?!?! Cant wait til the next part!! :D 
omg...i am so so thrilled by reading all the comments n appreciation...i am really very gr8ful...u all are awesum...
i know i am late in updating, sorry for that...but do read it n comment...guys it takes lot of time for pm so can u please send me buddy request, it helps in sending pm...thanks alot n njoy the next partπŸ˜ƒ

------------------------------------

Part 4:

anjali : chote, open the door

arnav came back to his senses at the knock of the door. what the??? what was he doing? she doesn't love him, this all is just because of the attraction and the new experience for her which has got over khushi n nothing more than that. what just happen was beautiful, one of the best experience of his life n he will remember this brief account for rest of his life but this all was totally against khushi's nature...sex without love...she would have definately regretted it afterwards n thats the only thing he doesn't want.

anjali : chote

arnav : yes di, coming

khushi snapped out of the pleasure world she had gone through with her husband n with the one she loves...but how can she do this? she was shocked to realize that one touch, one kiss from this man n she forgotten every damn past bad happening...whats wrong with her? but this is not the right time to think about these things. she saw arnav adjusting his clothes n realised that she was also in a total mess. her hair had came loose, the dori of her kurta was untied , she was in a mess, she should go to washroom n adjust herself before she goes in front of di.she got up n rushed to bathroom when arnav opened the door.

anjali : chote, what took you so long? hari prakash told me that khushi ji wanted first aid box? what happened? is she ok?

arnav : haan di, she is fine. everything is good. khushi is freshening up, then u can talk to her.

anjali : ok, let her freshen up, we will talk on dinner table.

arnav : yup, ok.

anjali left room when khushi came out of washroom. she saw no one in room except arnav who was closely watching her.

khushi : where is di?

arnav : she just left.

khushi could not handle her stares any more so she just turned away n tried her best to take away the awkwardness. 

khushi : whatever happened, will never happen again.

arnav knew what she was talking about n he agreed, it will never happen again unless...

arnav : ya, it will never happen again.

khushi heard him, she should be happy hearing it, she should be happy that they both finally agree at a common point but doesn't know why but she was suddenly feeling gloomy n wanted to cry. this feelings were really strange, she doesn't want him near or she does want him...she don't know anything anymore. she is confused with all this high emotions. 

khushi turned again to face him, arnav was still staring at her. he roamed his hot gaze over her, from top to bottom, his gaze stopped at her breast for more than a second. this was all so new, so exotic for khushi, she was felling very uncomfortable, it was like he was undressing her with his sexy brown eyes. khushi couldn't handle it anymore.

Khushi : what are u doing?

arnav knew exactly what she meant but couldn't help himself to look at her voluptuous body which can get any man with blood n flesh to do any sin. but he will never allow anyone to touch her. it will be always him n no one else. khushi had turned crimson n was blushing frantically.

arnav : what, i did nothing?

n he smirked.

he took the opportunity n advanced towards her, she was confused, what to do n what to say. she moved backwards. he cornered her besides his closet, khushi was high on this sensations n closed her eyes. arnav smiled at her reactions n again he messed her hair by taking all the pins that help her manage it. he placed a soft kiss over her lips.

khushi had never experienced anything like this before, he touched her lips with soft yet passionate kiss which promises a lot of pleasurable things.she opened her eyes n saw arnav. he had placed his fingers over her cheeks n was rubbing it.

Arnav : it will never happen again, unless u want it.you can experience all of this pleasure n many more things. you just have to ask.

khushi will never allow it, she will never submit in.

arnav knew that she will give in. he will see to that she submits in. he will seduce her,pleasure her so much that khushi will forget everything n everyone. its just matter of time. if she loves shyam than also he will make her fall in love with him n will make her forget shyam. khushi is now his n he will see that she always remain his.

---------------------------------------

ok guys, thats it...hope u will njoy reading the update, do comment n please for pm do send me buddy request. do hit like n commentπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by arhicommited - 12 years ago
awesome. sweet. Thanks for the pm.
Fantastic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Loved it.
Looking forward to Arnav seducing Khushi.
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ

nice as always. Thanks for the pm. and the seduction starts..will love to read more.