Gumrah

acting wise # 3rd episode.

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aarav  was really really good in doing his role.  He looked innocent, gullible,  kind , smart and loving at the same time.
his mom and dad were also good.  in the last scene where they come running to him when he was fallen down, tears were rolling down when I saw them remembering flashbacks of their son, and the way mom was crying uncontrolably and dad was just silent in shock, they acted so well. 

all the friends including pari were good in their role.  by their eyes they were telling the viewers they are not best of the friends aarav could have. 

good direction, presentation, acting and hosting once again.  👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
oh!! i dint go into the detail..i thought the young actors werent as good as the previous ones.. u're right kavz..thanx :))
sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
even i found the actors in the third episode good...
the guy who portrayed arav's character understood his character very well...even though he was rich, the soft side to him could also be seen.. he was caring, naive and blindly trusted his so called friends and that was what cost him his life...

this show is a must watch for both teens and their parents... one should know that life is not a bed of roses...not for anyone