Written Update : 27th March 2012

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Written Update

Near Traffic lights

Manav has recognised his daughter Teju in the near by Taxi . The red traffic light turns green  .Manav shouts out loudly to  Teju to stop but Teju has not heard or seen her father and she drives her taxi away from there .Manav is standing there , watching helplessly .

Outside Karanjkar House .

Vinay has come to see Purvi . She comes out  and asks him why he wants to talk to her .She tells him that there is nothing left to talk now because in the ebgagement he supported his mother and not her .Vinay says that she too supported her mother to which Purvi says that her mother is absolutely right because Vinay and his family do want a money making machine instead of a bahu .Purvi says that she should have understood Vinay the day he asked about how much gold was there in the bangles ( a present from Arjun ) .
Vinay says that he just asked but there is something going on between her and Arjun or else why would Arjun gift such heavy bangles to her and then also a diamond set .He says that Arjun 's was not interested in gifting  bangles but interested in the person who he was gifting  the bangles to .
Purvi is furious , she tells him that she was not takign the bangles and he only insisted that she accepts the gift .
Arjun 's car stops near Purvi's house and he comes  out and sees Vinay and Purvi arguing .
Vinay tells Purvi that he had come so that maybe there was some room for reconciliation between them but now he can see that Purvi will only do what her mother wants her to do so obviously he is wasting his time .
Arjun quickly comes and wants to talk to them .
He tells them not ot fight and also that he knows that he should not interfere between them but he has to because somewhere all this has happened because of him .
Arjun tells Vinay  that he wanted Purvi out of the job and that is the reason why this rishta got over ...He even  says to Vinay that whatever money and anythign that his family wants from Purvi's family , he is ready to give ... He begs Vinay not to break the engagement as relationships are not to be traded with money  and whatever Vinay wants , 2 , 10 or even  15 Lakhs ,, anything  , he will give as he reall ywants them to get engaged .
Punni who is standing inside the house , listeing to this cannot believe how generous Arjun is .
Purvi is shocked to hear Arjun say this .
Arjun tells Purvi that he is not doing her any favours and will take  this money back in installments fro mehr salary .Vinay accepts Arjun's offer and says that if Purvi is happy then he will go along with it .
Purvi tells Arjun that she needs time to think .
Arjun leaves .

Vinay wants to know why did Purvi not immediately say yes to such a good offer ..Purvi is shocked how quickly Vinay has changed his tune .She says that he was questioning her character only a little while ago and the minute he heard of money , now he wants to marry her . He just wanted to blame the breaking  of the rishta on her .She says that she can never marry a greedy and a horrid person like him and tells him to leave or else she will call her  family out here .
Vinay  looks upset and  he goes away .

Inside the Kaarnjkar House

Punni is ver y happy and she is thinking to herself that everything will work out for her  .If she can get a rich and a handsome guy like Arjun than all her dreams will come true and  at last ,now her life is going in the right direction ...

Inside Purvi's room

Purvi , Archana  and Sulochna are sitting together .Archu apologises to Purvi that she took such a big decision about her life without even asking her .Archu tells her that afetr she heard the conversation between Vinay's parents , she just could not control herself .
Purvi tells her mother not to feel guilty as she did right and she understood what was in Purvi's heart .Ever since  Vinay asked about her the weight of the gold bangles she was suspicious of Vinay's intentions but was not sure .She says that she trusts her mother completely  and is not even one bit sorry about the rishta breaking up .If her mother had to give dowry then she would have never forgiven herself .
Sulochna happily tells Archana that Purvi is just like her mother and she promises Purvi that she wil lfind him the best boy i nthis world .
Purvi says that she is no hurry to leave this house as this is her house and happily hugs her grandmother .

Arjun's room

Arjun is extreemly restless and is thinking about what happened .He is hoping that by now Purvi has made her decision .He calls  her but she is not picking up her phone .He calls her again and again but she is not answering  ..This makes him even more tense and worried about her .He says that he really wants everything  to be good in Purvi's life .

Deshmukh House

Manav is extreemly angry and talking to his mother .He tells her that Teju is in India and she is driving a taxi . Savita cannot believe that teju could lie to her like this .Manav tells her that he has  noted the license plate number of the taxi and wil lsoon find out about where teju is and would then let her know .
Archana who is listening  to this get worried about teju that her fatehr knows where she is .

Manav's House in Canada .
Ovi too was listening this phone call and was getting worried for Teju .Savita calls Ovi .She slaps Ovi and starts crying that she wants nothing to do with these two sisters because they have been lying to her ...

Deshmukh House

Manav gets a call about information of Teju's taxi . He starts noting down the address  where Teju's taxi is registered .Suddenly he realizes that it is Archana's address...
He is absolutely furious . Goes up to Archana  , holds her and shakes her screaming at her .." My daughter is in your house and yo unever told me about it , I know why yo uare doing this ...this is all for alimony .You want more money and that is why you are using my children ..On the divorce agreement you had promised me that yo uwil lkeep away from my kids so I agreed to give you what  you wanted but you have gone back on your words .never in my life have I seen a more greedy and selfish person than you " .Archana is crying  and she tells  him that she did not do this to hurt him and she did not even know that Teju is her daughter  ...
But Manav refuses to believe and threatens her very very strictly that she dare not ever tell Teju that she is her mother as he never wants his children to know that they were given birth by a woman like Archana ..
sachin who is listening  to all this goes to Archana and says to her that he also knows that she is doing al lthis for alimony and to get more money out of Manav .He also strictly tells Archana that she is two faced woman who better keep away from him and his sisters as their  is no room for her in their family .
Archna is crying helplessly ...

Outside on a road
Arjun is driving late at night and also trying to call Purvi .He sees Purvi sitting outside on a bench and he stops the car and goes to ehr .She tells him that she needed some time to think and that is why she is sitting  alone .He tells her not to worry as everything  will be Ok once she resumes work .Vinay and his mother wil laccept her again .Purvi tells him that she wil lnto be coming back to work .She says that she cannot accept his offer and then puts up a question in front of him ' yo u can take guarantee of my job, but how can you take guarantee of my marriage " .

Precap

Teju is screaming at her father  and telling him that he is living with a woman his daughters hate so much and the reason could be because he is still in love with her .
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the scene where arjun offers money to Vinay to marry her was       pure stupidity

dowry by indirect means, is he selling purvi to vinay or is vinay such a awesome guy for marriage that arjun thinks OR is that his guilty conscience doing wonders. Waaah

@Purvi wanting TIME to think about it: fine u blast vinay for changing colors like a girgit but u cud say that then n there. just lost respect as a strong girl when she wanted to THINK about the deal
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

the scene where arjun offers money to Vinay to marry her was       pure stupidity

dowry by indirect means, is he selling purvi to vinay or is vinay such a awesome guy for marriage that arjun thinks OR is that his guilty conscience doing wonders. Waaah

@Purvi wanting TIME to think about it: fine u blast vinay for changing colors like a girgit but u cud say that then n there. just lost respect as a strong girl when she wanted to THINK about the deal

the scene was ridiculous and it was for puni to hear everything about arjun, how dildaar he is .
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_jaan

the scene was ridiculous and it was for puni to hear everything about arjun, how dildaar he is .

haha
its gng to be dutifully ignored that punni is atleast ten years elder to the rest of the young generation in PR. 😆
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
superb episode. Dhamake par dhamake PR mein.. Thanx tanya di for beautiful written update..

So finally manav knw teju is India & she live with archana(k' house).. Omg. Wht happen..? Savita give tight slap to ovi & manav also give hard slap to teju.. Feel very bad for ovi-teju... Archana is superb in 2day episode.

Arjun-purvi they are made for each others❤️. Vinay😡. Finally purvi break all relationship with vinay. Well done purvi. G8 job purvi👍🏼.
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@nirvanlove and my_jaan

love both your comments!

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thats it i had it enough from the cv's and d writers ... its high time savita's truth should be out now ... sachin and manav deserves a tight slap and moreover sacchu... he should know d reason y archana is asking for alimony... for his happiness only ... ungrateful people... 
ahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with both of u. Seriously what a scene 😲
Thanks for the WU 😊
Edited by ahaanfan - 12 years ago
Soapgirl thumbnail
Superb! My heart almost sank with no hope when Arjun offered pay and job and Purvi said she will 'think' about it...Ufff

But Thank goodness she said outright NO to her ajji and mom!

Thanks for the update!

gaga00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nirvanlove

haha
its gng to be dutifully ignored that punni is atleast ten years elder to the rest of the young generation in PR. 😆